Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL European hunter-gatherers looked like they had major case of acromegaly. They were all gigachad ogres

All of them mog me

all of these cave men niggers mog me hard

the average human used to have godly facial structure what the fuck happened :feelsree::feelsree:

Well I guess it is better this way, tribal clan of 13 could get wiped out by a mammoth attack while agricultural society could sustain much larger numbers of people and be more resilient. It also enables humans to make various inventions, .is (and internet in general) is literally a product of agricultural society.

Wow, just wow.
I wish I looked THAT masculine too

What's with the Skyrim reference?

the og iranian people were white with blue and green eyes and blonde hair. That's why some iranians and kurds still look white today.
Some of them then migrated to northern europe and became the germanic race

The rest that stayed in the middle east mixd with other shitkins and turned brown
A lot of slavs are blonde and blue eyed

slavs are not aryan though. they are just white because of simple natural selection. It was cold, and pale people had it easier
Aight then
Damn europeans are diverse

And I didn't even mention celts, finns etc.
what do you think of the celts then,british celts have a higher percentage of blue/green eyes than the english and germans although they have far less blonde hair are they aryan to you?
what is your definition of aryan?

Last edited:
I just use the aryan definition of Hitler. Germanic and Indogermanic/Indoeuropean people are aryan.
the vast majority of germans don't live up to that ideal anyways most eastern germans are heavily mixed with slavs and most southern and western germans are mixed with celts and romans
the only people who live up to this ideal are the scandinavians and to a lesser extent the dutch and northern germans

Last edited:
slavs are not aryan though. they are just white because of simple natural selection. It was cold, and pale people had it easier
what do you think of the celts then,british celts have a higher percentage of blue/green eyes than the english and germans although they have far less blonde hair are they aryan to you?
what is your definition of aryan?
"Aryan" refers to the name of an ancient tribe which invaded India more than 3000 years ago, said to single-handedly establish the culture of that civilization.
Aryan map

the paternal lineage associated with the tribe can be traced down to the subcontinent and is by far most prominent in Slavs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS8qntMBOfk

and the European admixture that Indians possess still shows up as Eastern European (Slavic or Baltic) on DNA tests.

Last edited:
"Aryan" refers to the name of an ancient tribe which invaded India more than 3000 years ago, said to single-handedly establish the culture of that civilization.
View attachment 701035
the paternal lineage associated with the tribe can be traced down to the subcontinent and is by far most prominent in Slavs.

and the European admixture that Indians possess still shows up as Eastern European (Slavic or Baltic) on DNA tests.

i find your definition a lot more historically accurate and scientific
retardinator on the other hand is living up to his name :feelshaha:

Last edited:
The last one kinda looks like my dad if he was 70

What's with the Skyrim reference?
Kek I saw that too. "... ancient Atmoran from Saarthal, dated to the late Merethic Era." Maybe the Twitter poster just threw that last one in as a joke?

I instantly knew because I've put WAY too many hours into that game.

Kek I saw that too. "... ancient Atmoran from Saarthal, dated to the late Merethic Era." Maybe the Twitter poster just threw that last one in as a joke?

I instantly knew because I've put WAY too many hours into that game.
You play modded or vanilla? I swear, 90% of my time playing Skyrim was just testing out new mods.

You play modded or vanilla? I swear, 90% of my time playing Skyrim was just testing out new mods.
I played vanilla/dlc a lot, I got all the way to the ebony warrior. But I also used to try out mods often on other playthroughs. Usually they would be "lore-friendly mods" but I also loved the mods that did silly shit like adding in Shrek or mods that fucked with NPC's like Nazeem.

all look incel tier tbh, the prettyboys have won and outbred chuds @SocialzERo ancient sissy hypno changed humaniteehee

all look incel tier tbh, the prettyboys have won and outbred chuds @SocialzERo ancient sissy hypno changed humaniteehee
:lul::lul::lul: They mog pretty fag twinks to death!

Lifefuel for Boratcels

T is poison tho

all of these cave men niggers mog me hard
These are agricultural niggas. In fact I’m pretty sure the Yamnaya started popping around during my the Bronze Age.
View attachment 701035

Are you talking about the Andronovo/Sintashta people.
I just use the aryan definition of Hitler. Germanic and Indogermanic/Indoeuropean people are aryan.
Germanics and Slavs both come from corded ware cope.
@Indracel

the og iranian people were white with blue and green eyes and blonde hair. That's why some iranians and kurds still look white today.
Some of them then migrated to northern europe and became the germanic race

The rest that stayed in the middle east mixd with other shitkins and turned brown
U mean Indo aryans also when tf did they go to Germany?

Well I guess it is better this way, tribal clan of 13 could get wiped out by a mammoth attack while agricultural society could sustain much larger numbers of people and be more resilient. It also enables humans to make various inventions, .is (and internet in general) is literally a product of agricultural society.
What's the point in sustaining large quantities of subhumans?

whats the point of wanting a more safe life? :feelstastyman:
Safety from natural selection has destroyed our physical strength and fitness. We are weaker and more diseased than ever!

Safety from natural selection has destroyed our physical strength and fitness. We are weaker and more diseased than ever!
yeah but why should a farmer care
His 2 instincts are fulfilled: He lives in an area full of infrastructure and plenty of food (Survival, no need to go on dangerous hunts), and he could always get some bitch to marry him (how do you think your curry dad got married?)

(Survival, no need to go on dangerous hunts)
Going on dangerous adventures on a daily basis is what makes you superheroic and Chadly. Chadhood above all else!
how do you think your curry dad got married?)
That's the problem! He should've NEVER gotten married or procreated! Subhumans don't deserve to procreate, let alone live. Only Chad and Stacy should live.

Going on dangerous adventures on a daily basis is what makes you superheroic and Chadly. Chadhood above all else!

That's the problem! He should've NEVER gotten married or procreated! Subhumans don't deserve to procreate, let alone live. Only Chad and Stacy should live.
:feelsPop:

Can we still kill all the Jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back