Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European ethniccel gtfih

1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
★★★★
Here's a question for my fellow European Ethniccels: Have you experienced discrimination or open racism? If so, how have you dealt with it?

I was born here and my father is one of the natives. It goes without saying that I lucked out and got a brownish complexion from the genetic lottery.

Like a proper incel, I've always been a well-behaving citizen. As a reward for this I get called names by drunks at night and people who approach me speak English at first. Apparently they see me as a refugee who doesn't even try to learn their language.

Definitely not going ER, but I would like to read your suggestions.

Last edited:
yeah mostly old people are openly racist towards me while im taking the bus to somewhere, It has happened a bunch of times but I ignore them like they don't exist and move on.

yeah mostly old people are openly racist towards me while im taking the bus to somewhere, It has happened a bunch of times but I ignore them like they don't exist and move on.
which country?

I got harassed alot by other kids when I was little.
Now I get harassed by adults, mostly old. Or as you said, drunken idiots.
I do get weird looks all the time though. :feelscry:
C88

Yes I have experienced open racism.

I have experienced aporophobia about everything and a random man once told me "moro" that here is a bad thing. Since here they feel superior to Moroccans. Apparently I look like it without being. And ppl usually ask me first where i come from instead of my name ,i hate that. And when i start to talk ,ppl make faces of disgust by my accent and shitty voice.