Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European countries will not be great powers ever again

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Looking at the demographics of West Europe is brutal. Currently there are millions of people in Europe but they are all mostly boomers and Gen X.

Take Germany for example. Zoomers are only like 6million and of those maybe 50% are ethnics. No ethnic is going to fight Russia for some German (white) elite and industralist to enjoy sucking Russian resources and manipulate their markets. Same goes for any other Euro country. I dont see a Pakistani sacrificing their sons so UK can go about colonising the world and sucking the resources so some fat white pig elite can enjoy living luxurious.

Europe is finished and white women finished it off for good by refusing to having replacement level babies. Europe will become a South Africa crime ridden place with a white minority . Reason I say this is because the current new borns are already over 50%ethnic in West Europe except maybe Denmark but Denmark is pathetic anyway at least in terms of absolute numbers at 6 million people in total or something.

Anyway looking at history last time Europe declined was the fall of Rome and Islam rose to replace its territories in Africa and Mena , Turkey etc now history repeats and Islam has arrived in Europe. Thats another story because TLDR. But history doesnt repeat but it most certainly rhymes.

Anyway for the Americancels they too will be a minority whether white or black and the majority will Hispanic and USA will resemble Latino economies in the coming decades.

TLDR to summarise I think whites are finished for good. Sure there will still be whites but too few to do anything of major power moves. The future belongs to the darker races thats for sure.

Last edited:
Sad but true, the colonial times where Europeans built great international empires is over, Europe hasn't been a superpower since pre cold war and no great civilization nor empire will arise from the continent again, like the medieval era it will be a bunch of countries doing all right but struggling to ever create a successful empire. The white population will decrease in all countries and there will be little to no resistance to it.

Are the zoomers actually 50% ethnic? Sounds hard to believe.

It's a good thing, I wish for even more degeneracy and liberalism because i just want for the world to burn. Debt, hypergamy, degeneracy - all of that is out of control.

Jews, women, and feminized men are unfit to rule anything

No, with a nigger majority in Europe and the US the world economy would collapse and the standard of living would drop significantly. Everyone would be worse off.
lol darker races includes Currys, Sand, SEA, Subsaharans, Fijians, Native South Americans etc etc etc

Fact Europe is finished

It's a good thing, I wish for even more degeneracy and liberalism because i just want for the world to burn. Debt, hypergamy, degeneracy - all of that is out of control.
will only get worse. The boomers are entering retirement and they were hard workers with real skills. They leave behind college educated with useless skills in African studies, Woman studies and similar nonsence college degrees but no hard skills.

Bommers had hard cash to consume but the Millenials and Zommers are broke, thus inflation will get worse at least thats how I think will happen

Sad but true, the colonial times where Europeans built great international empires is over, Europe hasn't been a superpower since pre cold war and no great civilization nor empire will arise from the continent again, like the medieval era it will be a bunch of countries doing all right but struggling to ever create a successful empire. The white population will decrease in all countries and there will be little to no resistance to it.
Yes I think Europe will still get by just fine econoimically. They already got the infrastructure and stuff, they simply need to maintane it but the days of luxurious living are over. For living in luxury like what we saw after WW2 that takes power moves like colonies or what USA did been the super power. But I dont see ethnics ready to wage slave till death or die enmasse fighting so that whites can enjoy getting the good jobs, fucking the best foids, living in the best hoods etc etc etc. Maybe Amerimutt niggers but they too are decreasing because I read that black foids are the number 1 customers at abortion clinics, the least married etc etc

Enjoy serving your Jew masters Goy.

Europes destiny was set in stone the moment germany lost in ww2.

the j00s and fr33m@s0ns have won, and they do whatever they want in the world, curshing every country that goes against their w0rld g0vermant plan.

Iran, Syria are in their scope. Next war is going to be between Israel and Iran and the US and Russia will get dragged into it, China will open another front in Taiwan and Japan.

On diffrent note, blame the j00s and B00mer man for the degenracy, b00mer man enabled all of it insted of refusing.

Europes destiny was set in stone the moment germany lost in ww2.

the j00s and fr33m@s0ns have won, and they do whatever they want in the world, curshing every country that goes against their w0rld g0vermant plan.

Iran, Syria are in their scope. Next war is going to be between Israel and Iran and the US and Russia will get dragged into it, China will open another front in Taiwan and Japan.

On diffrent note, blame the j00s and B00mer man for the degenracy, b00mer man enabled all of it insted of refusing.
you say jews and masons which is true. I have no dog in the fight of WW2 but I see that Europe backed Germany whilst the Anglosphere backed the jews and declared war on Germany. Thats why I say its not too late for Europe to ally with Russia and enjoy cheap resources and ditch the USA and UK. Build their own army and shieeeet then take Russia later or let them die out etc etc etc. But whatever

you say jews and masons which is true. I have no dog in the fight of WW2 but I see that Europe backed Germany whilst the Anglosphere backed the jews and declared war on Germany. Thats why I say its not too late for Europe to ally with Russia and enjoy cheap resources and ditch the USA and UK. Build their own army and shieeeet then take Russia later or let them die out etc etc etc. But whatever
The social rott is too deep+ Russia is also under z0g control. All putin's oligarahs are j00s, he supports Isr@3l.

No, with a nigger majority in Europe and the US the world economy would collapse and the standard of living would drop significantly. Everyone would be worse off.
There won't be a nigger majority in europe. Maybe in USA, but europe is mostly being taken over by berbers, arabs, pakis, and turks

That's a good thing. White people can't have power unless every other race suffers. That type of power structure was doomed to fail. Especially when their population is the lowest on earth and has a negative birth to death ratio.

The whole country? Even counting 96% white areas in Thuringia.
No not whole country. East Germany is very white but they dont breed because the young women move to West Germany.

In total numbers the new borns today are mostly ethnic or 50/50 native Germans and foreigners. Thats the future I look at. I dont look at old boomers or Gen X who will soon be dead

50/50 native Germans and foreigners
Yeah but they count a half German half Slovak child called Lucas as having “migrant background” what percentage of children are “white European”

Yeah but they count a half German half Slovak child called Lucas as having “migrant background” what percentage of children are “white European”
I dunno how the whites look at race in their data but what I see is ethnics are the majority in many Kindergardens. Best is to look at right wing writers for good figures because they break down numbers based on race. Even they say ethnics are dominating. Official figures are not reliable if you looking for info about race, religion, culture because they are "woke" or "liberal" etc etc

I dunno how the whites look at race in their data but what I see is ethnics are the majority in many Kindergardens. Best is to look at right wing writers for good figures because they break down numbers based on race. Even they say ethnics are dominating. Official figures are not reliable if you looking for info about race, religion, culture because they are "woke" or "liberal" etc etc
Let me when you find a good break-down

It's because of the blacks and the immigrants from third world countries.

Good. It is European power that made such a mess of the world. Simping and feminism come from there and only from there. Europe has to fall tragically in order for the rest of the world to get to work uprooting European influence on their own cultures so they don't follow in the same path. My condolences to eurocels, the truth spares no feelings.

Young people in my city seem to be mostly nonwhite, the typical thuggish kind at that
this continent has no future, do you really think an entire generation of thugmaxxed ethnics and cucked whites can run this shit 30 years from now?

Let me when you find a good break-down
so where u at my nigga? its not easy 2 find those figures aint it? I told ya the "woke" government will refuse to publish such data and in France they dont even collect that data at all

We all know who is responsible for that. Has a big nose and curly hair and probably lives in new york.

Exactly. People make their environment, not the other way around.

one question though. Is the EU not an empire of sorts in its own right? If the Eurocels can hold it together perhaps is it not enough at least for them? Just curious

We all know who is responsible for that. Has a big nose and curly hair and probably lives in new york.
lol whites are finished. But I could care less tbh. Because when they were on top they were prideful, boastful, cruel , spiteful and now are reduced to homosexual cock suckers and whining bafoons

If there aren’t sent back in the next decade it’s over.

That’s a real possibility as of now. Will they? Who knows.

If there aren’t sent back in the next decade it’s over.

That’s a real possibility as of now. Will they? Who knows.
doubt they will. Europe is currently in a wave of retirement. The boomers are now going into retirement. They need the low skilled wageslaves for now

I will blow myself up.

Also, a country only has one shot at being a world power. It only happens once in their history. Some countries have tried or are trying to revive their "past glory" (Italy under Mussolini, Iran every few decades, Russia currently), but you only get one chance.
Europe will never be powerful again. USA, once their influence wanes and states start breaking away, will never be powerful again.

Whites burn in the sun. They were destined to eventually fall to the superior race.

Also, a country only has one shot at being a world power. It only happens once in their history. Some countries have tried or are trying to revive their "past glory" (Italy under Mussolini, Iran every few decades, Russia currently), but you only get one chance.
Europe will never be powerful again. USA, once their influence wanes and states start breaking away, will never be powerful again.
China is up next. All the Asian worship happening in the media these past few years is hinting at that.

Pale albino White skin will always be in demand especially for women but for the men darker olive skin will be the default standard of attractiveness

Pale albino White skin will always be in demand especially for women but for the men darker olive skin will be the default standard of attractiveness
are you saying men naturally find olive skin most attractive and women find white pale skin most attractive?

Jews, women, and feminized men are unfit to rule anything
Fem

And your whole profile is not feminized?

are you saying men naturally find olive skin most attractive and women find white pale skin most attractive?
The opposite. Men want pale skinned women, women want olive skinned men. Women can't help but flush their genes down the toilet. They are incapable of stopping their own compulsions.

lol whites are finished. But I could care less tbh. Because when they were on top they were prideful, boastful, cruel , spiteful and now are reduced to homosexual cock suckers and whining bafoons
Agree 100%. If they were even 5% more humble when they were on top, I might have had some sympathy for them. But all they do is create human zoos, bomb other countries, subvert foreign markets. There is NO DIFFERENCE between an Ashkenazi and and Anglo, there is no difference between an Ashkenazi and a Frank, there is no difference between an Ashkenazi and a Spainyard. They are all supremacists for their own people and would do anything to kill, torture, and abuse anyone they see as beneath them.

The opposite. Men want pale skinned women, women want olive skinned men. Women can't help but flush their genes down the toilet. They are incapable of stopping their own compulsions.
Can confirm. My mom, sister, female cousin, aunt are all white-skinned, and all of their husbands are olive-skinned. Even when I was a kid, far before I was racepilled, I used to tell one of my cousins that I wished my skin was tanned like his was. Pink rosey skin is good for JBW, but if you want a white caucasion wife, olive-skin with brown hair seems to be ideal.

But what do you mean by flushing their genes down the toilet?

Exactly these shit skins are retarded they can't create great Civilizations that can even create stable civilizations. We're entering a new dark age that's all we need to know.

Young people in my city seem to be mostly nonwhite, the typical thuggish kind at that
this continent has no future, do you really think an entire generation of thugmaxxed ethnics and cucked whites can run this shit 30 years from now?
Blacks can't run shit. Arabs, on the other hand, yes.