Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European civil war

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am an ethnic mixed race quadroon or octroon white nigger. Still I love Europe because its those white old grannys that were wiping my ass when I was still shitting my pants. Its those white grannys buying me christmas chocoloates and those white women taking a young ethnic cel to enjoy cake and chocolate drink at the local bakery. So thats why I love Europe plus my father is cumskin so I cant escape to China, Sandniggerland or Africa. Its impossible, I am stuck here with cumskins.

Now when the civil war starts in Europe caused by Leftists, never ever will I agree that leftist white filthy stinking trash run away and leave the rest to fight. First the white stinking good for nothing trash must be on the frontlines fighting untill they are wiped off the earth. Never ever will the filth make the others fight first to get slaughtered .

What are your opinions?

I was only treated well by old white women here in the States as a little kid. As an adult, they give me arrogant, dismissive looks.

I am an ethnic mixed race quadroon or octroon white nigger. Still I love Europe because its those white old grannys that were wiping my ass when I was still shitting my pants. Its those white grannys buying me christmas chocoloates and those white women taking a young ethnic cel to enjoy cake and chocolate drink at the local bakery. So thats why I love Europe plus my father is cumskin so I cant escape to China, Sandniggerland or Africa. Its impossible, I am stuck here with cumskins.

Now when the civil war starts in Europe caused by Leftists, never ever will I agree that leftist white filthy stinking trash run away and leave the rest to fight. First the white stinking good for nothing trash must be on the frontlines fighting untill they are wiped off the earth. Never ever will the filth make the others fight first to get slaughtered .

What are your opinions?
try to immigrate to Lat America. maybe you should try there. I don't plan you for hating the lefties they're so dumb and fucked up in the brain