Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Europe map by percentage of Niggers

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
0512b934jlx81 4

@wereq

Im suprised Norway has a higher percentage than Germany.

JFL at France

Slava Russia

@TBIcel
SLAVA PUTIN!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

fuck those niggers. 1/10 of france are niggers. that's fucking rage fuel.

True but you guys do know Black women in europe date white guys much more than americans

True but you guys do know Black women in europe date white guys much more than americans
I don't give a shit , wanting to fuck Sheboons ( Homo Erectus ) is bestiality/zoophilia

@wereq @Corvus @Luzifer @Murder Mario @Solid Snake

Idk if you have the same map with sandnigs, could be interesting too :ping:

Better than nigmerica.
Most Ethnics in USA live in a few big metropolitan areas, I 100% rather live in a state like Montana and Utah than Russia.

@Michael W. Ford

Switzerland is actually 1.25%

Most Ethnics in USA live in a few big metropolitan areas, I 100% rather live in a state like Montana and Utah than Russia.
Niggers invade every White space.

Niggers invade every White space.
Immigrants stay in big cities because thats where the jobs are, Rural North America still has a vast majority of whites.

Changed recently ? The map was from 2020 I think
I see. Could be. I haven't seen any for literally YEARS. They're concentrated in the west/French-speaking part of the country

I see. Could be. I haven't seen any for literally YEARS. They're concentrated in the west/French-speaking part of the country
Why is it always the French who have the most Niggers wtf ?

@Corvus @LeFrenchCel @wereq @Luzifer

Just a question, is Swizz German different from German German like how Austrian German is different?

Why is it always the French who have the most Niggers wtf ?

@Corvus @LeFrenchCel @wereq @Luzifer
Bc back then we colonized most of Africa
As simple as that

Just a question, is Swizz German different from German German like how Austrian German is different?
Well it's a dialect (only spoken) not a language. So yes. Many words are the same but many are also "different". Austrian German is more similar to German German, than Swiss German is to German German but..

swizz-german is not a written language (you only use it in informal text messages and there are literally no rules to how you write). Everything you see written in Switzerland (packaging, road signs, newspapers etc) is written/labeled in german-german. Every Swiss-German can also speak/understand standard German as it is so similar. And only standard German is spoken in school-classes.

So I guess it's different but also very similar. I myself am German and Swiss and found it very easy to "learn" Swiss German

African Union Calls for Libya 'Slave Market' Probe
Ahmed Sule: Stop the Genocide of the Black people residing in Libya | OBV

niggers who try to cross the boarders and go to europe have to pass by libya.

in libya, they get catched by sandniggers and sold or just throw them back to thier countries.

Feels like it's higher than that if you've ever been to France in the last 10 years