Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Europe faces ‘looming syphilis epidemic’ thanks to dating apps and reduced fear of HIV

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.rt.com/news/464683-syph...6yeXrfEn478tBb5hGovbCfRMA9phmC9yJLnDXAJVHOkwY

Syphilis stopped being “a disease of the past” after its worrying resurgence in Europe, health experts told RT. Less fear of contracting HIV and the rise of dating apps are among the factors behind the problem.

The spread of syphilis in Europe is intensifying due to worrying trends in human behavior, the head of the HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted infections and viral hepatitis program at the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), Andrew Amato-Gauci, told RT.

Various factors play into the outbreak, such as “people having sex without condoms, multiple sexual partners and a reduced fear of acquiring HIV from condomless sex,” he said.

A new report by the ECDC shows that between 2010 and 2017, the number of confirmed cases of syphilis across the EU soared by 70 percent.

Lifefuel boyos. God shall punish degenerates by natural disasters or viruses like HIV.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
"Meh, no biggie, just the cost of freedom and western values."

Last edited:
Good, foids my actually have to suffer the consequences of their actions for once.

poz culture is going global, boys

It makes me happy and sad at the same time, that I am basically not able to get syphilis.:feels:

I've said it once and I'll say it again, fuck dating apps.

Dating apps are designed to weed out males of low genetic stock.

Smite the sex-havers

The collapse cant come soon enought

jfl at the degenerate wiggers

Sure, it's the dating apps, and not all the third world immigrants and rapists we're importing
youre sounds like coper to me. https://incels.is/threads/iceland-n...-alarm-on-syphilis-chlamydia-outbreak.133255/
youre clearly don't understand it. having sex with random strangers is dangerous and it's a serious threat. its not "immigrants" just lol how do you even compare two together
your average western whore sleeps around with tons of chads, of course they'll get HIV and shit. what do you except lmao?

Things were more fair in enforced monogamy lands

Fuck em let em die.

God I wish this was worse than the black death and the Spanish influenza combined

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back