Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EUROCUCKS : WHO IS YOU VOTING FOR THE WEEKEND

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date

TITLE TBH

• Far right

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Far left

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Centrist cocksuckers (including moderates of both sides)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ecologists

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eurosceptics

• others (see comment)

• Total voters
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
For the upcoming elections, what will you vote for, and most importantly why ?

Do you think Ukraine should join ?
Do you enjoy Africa by Toto ?
Do you think Europe should keep sucking Israel's cock ?
Do you think your country should give more of your taxpayer's money to von der Leyen ?
Is the US still an ally ?

I will vote nobody, euROPEan Union need to get destroyed not celebrated.

eurogoyim are unsalvageable so I don't care much what happens :feelsYall: hope they nuke themselves to death after I'm gone

eurogoyim are unsalvageable so I don't care much what happens :feelsYall: hope they nuke themselves to death after I'm gone
If you're not an eurocuck you're a fakecel.

Euroscpetics aren't an option in your shithole ?
They are but the biggest EUsceptics got either sidelined or kicked out or want to stay at home. So you will only give more money to the greedy fucks that don't care about destroying EU or fighting for our interests and they want only go to EU parliament to grind money.

Most of the parties here are "far right" according to the EU regardless of what their actual ideologies are, so it's not like I have much choice.

Far right and Eurosceptic or nothing.

What Europe needs is sending every communist tranny to gas chambers.

My Euro cUcK country made for the Brexit a few years ago so no one.

Far right and Eurosceptic or nothing.

What Europe needs is sending every communist tranny to gas chambers.
Don't really get why people call the effects of capitalist foid worship communism. The far right is a dead end because they'll just support businesses, which will try to maximize revenue by catering to the biggest consumer group, holes.

Do you think your country should give more of your taxpayer's money to von der Leyen ?
No
Not much
No
No
No

euROPEan Union need to get destroyed

Don't really get why people call the effects of capitalist foid worship communism. The far right is a dead end because they'll just support businesses, which will try to maximize revenue by catering to the biggest consumer group, holes.
:yes::yes:. also the modern "far right" is just zio-libertarianism

You know that communists (and all different left mutations) get into power mostly thanks to foid voting and shill for their equality 24/7? Who said I'm into capitalism either. It looks more like the commies are actually working for the big capital (more precisely, the modern financial capitalism), and I'm the enemy of both.

Voting is pointless so I won't bother

I vote far right

All elections are RIGGED and I REFUSE to be apart of that clownery

No one. All parties are owned by kikes, it's a rigged game, a show for the masses to make them believe they had any influence.

I don't know, probably for libertarians. I hate that all parties are absolutely not what I want

Do you think Ukraine should join ? => Not quickly, but in the long term. And in the meantime we should support it
Do you enjoy Africa by Toto ? => I enjoy the song but I absolutely hate immigration from there.
Do you think Europe should keep sucking Israel's cock ? => yes
Do you think your country should give more of your taxpayer's money to von der Leyen ? => no
Is the US still an ally ? => yes, more or less

All elections are RIGGED and I REFUSE to be apart of that clownery
Best comment here.
There was once a TV show in Germany with a former German minister as guest who gave them stupid sheep a rare moment of truth (they misinterpreted it as a joke and laughed).
He said: "Those who make the decisions cannot be voted and those you can vote for have nothing to decide."

I won't vote since all parties cater to normies and don't give a shit about outcasts.

Best comment here.
There was once a TV show in Germany with a former German minister as guest who gave them stupid sheep a rare moment of truth (they misinterpreted it as a joke and laughed).
He said: "Those who make the decisions cannot be voted and those you can vote for have nothing to decide."
JFL. In Croatia elections took place on 17th April, NATIONAL CLOWN DAY. They are LAUGHING at you.