Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eurocels try this Dating site even Burgercels try it

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Its a Russian site not Tinder and such.

For Eurocels plenty East Euro foids, I guess even for Burgercels who ready to pay $ to travel and collect a foid. Even loads of African and SEA foids messaging me just minutes after I registered and they not trolls,not onlyfans thots. They are real women all of them, just poverty maxxed foids. This is the first site EVER where I feel like Chad

So its a site for truecel betabuxxers ready to betabuxx SEA foids, African foids, East Euro foids even South Americano foids who are poverty maxxed. I guess the price for your betabuxxing is a baby or 2 from the foid but thats your negotiation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXJXLq1lN7U

Tfw too young and too broke to make use of this (not that I would either way greencard maxxing is cucked) :cryfeels:

Tfw too young and too broke to make use of this (not that I would either way greencard maxxing is cucked) :cryfeels:
shit,,,, nigga blow ur sperms in the pussy with no condom . She gets pregnant 1 or 2 times then you can rot in inceldom at least having a child. Use ur head to think

There was a guy named fschmidt who used to hang around incel spaces and encourage incels to visamax. I wonder if he's behind this.

U could get some pictures, videos with rental cars and fake designer clothes to meet and fuck them and then just leave

U could get some pictures, videos with rental cars and fake designer clothes to meet and fuck them and then just leave
lol good idea

There was a guy named fschmidt who used to hang around incel spaces and encourage incels to visamax. I wonder if he's behind this.
who knows

Too bad I'm a broke youngcel

"Mom! Pack my bags! I'm going to Siberia! "