Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Eurocels, how did you become incel?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
I'm curious. Because a lot of the American incel-causing pitfalls don't really exist in Europe.

bullying, bad looks, low-self-esteem, manletism.

I'm curious. Because a lot of the American incel-causing pitfalls don't really exist in Europe.
what do you mean, name one thing causing inceldom that exists in america and not in europe

bad genetics(short+ugly) + non NT

Autistic manlet in a turbo nt area

Non-NT immigrant incel

Bullied outcast

what do you mean, name one thing causing inceldom that exists in america and not in europe
Well I became incel because of high school cross country and distance track. I know others who competed in wrestling and boxing, Europe is smart enough not to allow minors to compete in endurance and combat sports, America isn't.

Also homework and staying up for ungodly hours to finish it --not really a thing in Europe. Also Europe is mostly at sea level (except swiss).

All in all: less stress and more testosterone and growth hormone and more oxygen for developing boys = less inceldom

Facial deformity + not white.
Also homework and staying up for ungodly hours to finish it --not really a thing in Europe. Also Europe is mostly at sea level (except swiss).

All in all: less stress and more testosterone and growth hormone and more oxygen for developing boys = less inceldom
BS, I just dropped out of the living hell of uni, more stressful than actual job. Worked my ass off and past the first year, decided it was not worth the torture.

living hell of uni
You mean the optional schooling you can take as an ADULT? My point still stands.

And also, you assholes GET TO GO TO UNIVERSITY FOR FREE. Fucking Euro privilege.

Well I became incel because of high school cross country and distance track. I know others who competed in wrestling and boxing, Europe is smart enough not to allow minors to compete in endurance and combat sports, America isn't.

all of those things exist in europe bro, dont know what you mean by the sea level thingy (most of swiss are actually also at sea level because people dont live in the mountains

all of those things exist in europe bro, dont know what you mean by the sea level thingy (most of swiss are actually also at sea level because people dont live in the mountains
Where I grew up, Phoenix, Arizona, is about 1,000 ft above sea level. Most of the country is more. And a sizable amount of the country lives at elevations above 5,000 ft. There's less oxygen at higher elevations because the air is less dense (less compression). And less oxygen = growing less = preforming worse. If you don't believe me, try and run a 5K at sea level versus up in the mountains and see how much easier the former is.

When they probably lost one of their limbs in 1942

immigrant from eastern europe in a western country + not particularly good looks + 5'10'' which puts you on the ignore list of 60% of foids + really bad mental issues

I thought you guys didn't have school sports, that it was independent clubs only.
i mean they obviously are not as big as in america but they certainly exist, there are school competitions and leauges for team sports like volleyball (I played in one in high school, we would meet up with 3 other schools like every 3-4 weeks to play 2 matches), basketball football etc. and things like cross country and track are mostly single events

Where I grew up, Phoenix, Arizona, is about 1,000 ft above sea level. Most of the country is more. And a sizable amount of the country lives at elevations above 5,000 ft. There's less oxygen at higher elevations because the air is less dense (less compression). And less oxygen = growing less = preforming worse. If you don't believe me, try and run a 5K at sea level versus up in the mountains and see how much easier the former is.
that actually makes you much better endurance and V02 wise than sea level people because your body is more efficient with oxygen during physical activites

That's it? Not every week or twice a week for two months?
no because our high school sports are not that competetive and it was during the entirety school year and we had to miss the entire day of school because of those matches so they didnt want to make it too much

they certainly exist
ok yeah, looking it up on athletic.net, I'm seeing that the Germans have distance track events in High School....

wait a second, no, scratch that, these are American exchange schools in germany competing with one another, that's why it's all in English

my point still stands.

OK so American boys have it harder. Glad we agree.
so you mean that the culture around chads from sport teams from high school movies from the 2000s is actually real in america?

Yes. Westerners are fucking stupid. They prefer niggers and all sorts of animals to us eastern europeans
yeah bro, i am whiter than them but because i was born 200km too far east I will be forever regarded as subhuman thief stupid construction worker

so you mean that the culture around chads from sport teams from high school movies from the 2000s is actually real in america?
Very much so. It's dying out a little, especially after COVID. But yeah, a lot boys are pushed into sports they don't want to play to appease narcissistic parents.

yeah bro, i am whiter than them but because i was born 200km too far east I will be forever regarded as subhuman thief stupid construction worker
suicidefuel for eastern euros :feelsrope:

Very much so. It's dying out a little, especially after COVID. But yeah, a lot boys are pushed into sports they don't want to play to appease narcissistic parents.
yeah here its more like parents push kids to play sports but they go and play in clubs and then if you play in a club you also play in the school team. i went to a pretty good high school were narcissistic parents mostly push kids to study instead of sports so I don't have that much experience with that, we mostly played sports for fun not because we were forced to

Autism + frame

this

like what?

you can still be a manlet in Europe, hell many places 6ft is the average

manlet + bad family + foreign culture + different social class + rural + genetically antisocial personality + higher IQ

Because a lot of the American incel-causing pitfalls don't really exist in Europe.
Wtf are you talking about? Women can still work there, dating apps & social media still exist there, shitskins and diversity still exist there, their media and institutions are still full of globohomo propaganda, damn near every single pitfall present in America exists there too

ugly short rejected

Wtf are you talking about? Women can still work there, dating apps & social media still exist there, shitskins and diversity still exist there, their media and institutions are still full of globohomo propaganda, damn near every single pitfall present in America exists there too
Already answered this in depth. Scroll up.

less stress and more testosterone and growth hormone and more oxygen for developing boys = less inceldom
Not really, because these factors are among others that lead to European males being more attractive on average than their American counterparts. Aka these advantages mean nothing, because what's an advantage worth if the men you're competing with possess it as well?

I'm not European but we were just born and it was ovER.

Not really, because these factors are among others that lead to European males being more attractive on average than their American counterparts. Aka these advantages mean nothing, because what's an advantage worth if the men you're competing with possess it as well?
It's not a one-man-takes all competition, it's more like an elimination round if you fall under a certain threshold. All you have to be is not sub5, which is easier to reach growing up with the European quality of life.

this dont matter. it's all about relativity. inceldom in a starving malnourished country would usually be at similar levels as a rich and prosperous ones. take north korea vs south korea, in NK manlets still exist, just the cutoff is maybe 5ft3. but the same% are manlets. The one case the scenario changes is ofc geomaxxing. A well-nourished 5ft7 white manlet can ofc move to Thailand and slay with local females because the local males there are of very low genetic quality.

it's all about relativity
No it isn't. Just don't be sub5. Geomaxxing only works because the SEA foids want the economic opportunity.

All you have to be is not sub5
No, you have to not be sub-6 (being average doesn't cut it anymore) and anyway, even if the blackpill looks scale is objective, what constitutes a 5/10, 6/10, etc. in practicality varies by where in the world you are, because you're competing with the men of that region. In parts of pajeetland, this man below would be considered above average. In the West, he'd be a sexual leper:

European men aren't competing against American men; they're competing against European men. A 5 in America is sub-5 in a place like the Netherlands or Scandinavia

Last edited:
No, you have to not be sub-6 (being average doesn't cut it anymore) and anyway, even if the blackpill looks scale is objective, what constitutes a 5/10, 6/10, etc. varies by where in the world you are, because you're competing with the men of that region. In parts of pajeetland, this man below would be considered above average. In the West, he'd be a sexual leper:
View attachment 1189671
European men aren't competing against American men; they're competing against European men. A 5 in America is sub-5 in a place like the Netherlands or Scandinavia
The 1 outta 10 scale isn't relative.