Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Euroball Is Ropefuel

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
euroleague basketball GIF by EuroLeague

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CsFG3mENsaB/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr0hqC7OZDA/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I’ve been getting into watching Euroleague Basketball, and holy fuck, it’s brutal.
>Tall
>White
>Rich
>Millionaire Athletes
>Uncut
>Chads

The basketball is entertaining, but damn, these guys have everything you could ever want in life. Not even Alexander the Great could compare to the lavish lifestyles these Chads live.

It’s over.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah, I watch Euroleague Basketball too. Beyond Brutal.

So you mean basketball not handball? Either way not interested.

That's all sports, literally the creme of the crop, the 1% of the !%, with instinct, reflexes and muscles we couldn't even dream of with the social standing to pretty much fuck any bitch out their, LITERALLY infinite SMV

I hope one day nature becomes as much cruel to females as it is to average men.

Nobody cares about niggerball in Europe.

That's all sports, literally the creme of the crop, the 1% of the !%, with instinct, reflexes and muscles we couldn't even dream of with the social standing to pretty much fuck any bitch out their, LITERALLY infinite SMV

This is why I never got into watching sports. What’s the point of paying to see people have better lives

Yeah, but at least most Amerimutt pro athletes are coping cutfag cattle, and the biggest sportsball players typically come from the USA (except soccer). It’s way worse when they’re uncut. How can these men have it all and I don’t even have any of it.

Too cruel.

Of course you would mention uncut:feelskek:.