Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eugenics: Will you let your kids suffer your fate? (For Wealthy Members)

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
Most of you people are aware that the problems that you face in life can be pinpointed to your genetics and how you were raised. The equation of Subhuman Father + Subhuman Mother + Bad Upbringing = Incel

Surely you would of learned not to repeat this mistake and would do every little thing in your power to avoid this situation for your own children in the future.

My idea of a eugenics programs to guarantee a healthy attractive child that is desired by society.

Would first be to introduce IVF PGD - Pre implantation genetic diagnosis. PGD is out now available to the public so this is not sci-fi. It's about $10k to $20k per cycle.Which would allow you to select certain desirable traits such as sex/eye colour which is out now with height/skin colour/hair colour on the horizon as well as IQ.

Just need an elite egg donor from an extremely attractive and smart female and surrogacy.If you can purchase an egg donation from an elite female you can essentially create your own child with the best possible traits. You should then focus on raising that child in a positive environment to ensure they can socially integrate.

Basically you can create a gigachad or gigastacy provided you have enough money.

You have a choice to do the best for your kids or repeat the cycle of undesirability.

Last edited:
This is what I plan on doing once I'm done moneymaxxing. My child will be a blackpilled gigachad.

i'd never have kids, i could only ascend with an asian because i'm white

and i don't want to make another fucking elliott rodger just to let him suffer as a hapa do i?

Nope. I have absolutely no plans of having kids. I can't stand 3ft low IQ beings running around and disturbing my peaceful study sessions. Absolutely hate it. No kids, no marriage. Just my copes, money and hookers is all I need. Will get a pet in my 40s as a companion.