Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eugenics, transcendence and hyperborean utopia are too good for humanity. We are too flawed to be deserving of such a heaven.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
As you guys know, I've been the biggest proponent of master morality, darwinism, and eugenics, but I don't think we'll ever be able to successfully implement these things because the weak, irrational, incompetent, ignorant, brainwashed, coping subhumans are the majority and they use their numbers to exert a dysgenic unsustainable stagnant socio-political order that is founded upon slave morality. When the weakest and worst of us rule, there can be no hope of improving our physiology.

We as a species will continue to suffer and languish under the burdens of our limitations and weaknesses which we will hold only dearly and glorify out of existential fear of being eradicated. So nothing will change. Great powers will come and go, but in the end, the gifts of the tiny high performing attractive minority will remain with those select few, as opposed to being democratized among the masses through gene editing, artificial wombs, and other technologies. Don't hope for humanity. There's nothing to be gained here. I know all of you are looking for good copes and distractions, but in the long term, know that distractions are only distractions, and the truth of the human condition is stagnation, oppression, quiet despair, and delusional false hopes.

@nihilxs

will jews allow gene editing? NO!!!

seize the means of reproduction.

then, everything is doable.

Right now you're thinking about an utopia when 95% of humanity's resources are controlled by foids.

75% of my salary goes to single moms. And I'm supposed to spend the other 25% trying to get a foid to suck my dick. As long as men put up with this bullshit, we'll keep living in these shitty conditions.

Women have won. How do you plan to seize a woman in our current matriarchal environment?
Revolution. Overthrow the matriarchy.

Marxism-Rodgerism is the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back