Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eugenics is inevitable

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

it's not assisted suicide
they're going to kill the poor homeless people whether they liked it or not. ofc homeless chad isn't going to get killed.
they wanna reduce the number of people in the streets

they're going to kill the poor homeless people whether they liked it or not. ofc homeless chad isn't going to get killed.
98% of homeless people are gigasubhumans.

that's the fate of most of us once technology has advanced enough to make your slave labor obsolete for ((them))

98% of homeless people are gigasubhumans.
In my area the homeless people are just normies or even chads who fucked their lives up with hard drugs, thats all

that's the fate of most of us once technology has advanced enough to make your slave labor obsolete for ((them))
true, i hope the third world war starts before that happens

100% of foids in support of assisted suicide for sub 4 men

most homeless people are subhuman and worse off than the average incel. they're drug addicts/alcoholics or just really really stupid/mentally ill. not to mention they smell like a dead corpse and harass people for money. being homeless in germany is mostly a choice they made.

Homeless must pay...

Correct.

This is plain evil, and Canada is quickly becoming more a openly satanic NWO state with these policy shifts. I mean, Canada is basically a backyard playground for the globalists and their social engineering projects that they would like to stress and focus test to see what would work best for the rest of the world. Even Canadians now know that their country and their politicians have been bought by the WEF - a globalist organization - as well as by major corporations who share the same globalist agenda.

It's completely over for Cuckanada.

When I was kid I thought Canada is funny candyland where everyone is more friendly than US

I have sincerely stepped back from this opoinion

When I was kid I thought Canada is funny candyland where everyone is more friendly than US

I have sincerely stepped back from this opoinion
Canadians are no where near as friendly as Americans.

This World is Going to Hell, Whether (you) Like It or Not.

Soon it'll be the NEETS

In 5 years telling people like us to MAID will be totally normalised, its actually finally truly over.

How did Canada get so mega based. :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

The people who aprove of getting rid of the homeless are the people who do not believe the homeless can ascend in life to reach a more productive position of contributing to society. Those who want to eliminate the homeless are the kind of people who see the homeless people as people with no self reliant individual ability to attain a decent position in life so people in favour of getting rid of them see them as people who are in capeable of having a decent life where they can fit in to a decent position in society so people want to eliminate people who can not fit in to a decent position in society. So in a way they’re is a lack of equality based on those who are classist to people in the lowest position in life

I am not ok with ending the life of the poor I think all life should be valued equally I understand the classist people who think they should get rid of homeless people

Assisted suicide is based af
Sure, but not when they encourage the alone and elderly to do it so they don't have to pay out their retirement funds, and definitely not when they make it legal for children. That's beyond fucked up.

You forgot harvest his healthy organs if he have any

something something slippery slope
something something incel genocide