Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eugenics is a no-brainer for any intelligent, self-aware species.. Humanity is Brainlet for having never implemented it

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
If there’s a moon, and you have the means to go there, you go there . You don’t think about it .. you’re obligated to go there. Theoretically you can decide not to go, but let’s be real, that’s not really an option..

If you could control the evolution of your species, pick it’s trajectory, and do it 1000x faster than natural/sexual selection can, if it even can, you do it..

I’m not talking about filtering out maneltism or norwoodism, I’m talking about filtering out disease, genetic disorders, selecting for longevity and IQ.. objectively positive things.. longevity and IQ for example are two hereditary traits.. if you only allowed the top 0.1% of the healthiest, smartest, longest lived men to reproduce with the healthiest females, the next generation would already be a man apart.. do this a few times over a few generations and you have legit super humans.. average lifespan of 150, 200, 250+ years, average IQ 180+.. with like 99% of genetic disease eradicated .. an entire population of Einsteins and Teslas. No telling what humanity could achieve .. you could make 1000 years of progress in 10 years.. this should be the FIRST thing humans do once they have the means of doing it , vs going about advancing the species the non-eugenics way. And once u get there, u can start fucking around and having some fun and start selecting for height and hair loss and bone mass, but tbh Foids would do that themselves when left to their own devices .. it’s happening now tbh. Manletism is slowly being weeded out as we speak.. “foid sexual selection good, artificial selection bad” “animal eugenics good, human eugenics bad”

PLUS.. these are traits you can select for that nature could not. Super important traits that are at sufficient values to survive , but not enough to prosper.. nature can’t select for longevity past like 40, and it can’t select for IQ (not anymore) and it’s not like foids are select for IQ.. the way things are going, the human lifespan will only increase as medicine improves, but only by a little, and 10,000 years from now , people will still be 100 IQ drooling bipedal chimps living in a world made possible only by the contributions of a select few High IQ members.. grim future ngl..

You could spend billions of dollars and decades of years trying to find a cure for some genetic disorder, or you could just make sure people with that disorder stop fucking, and then POOF!.. it disappears. Problem solved. Why must we do things the hard way?

The more you think about it , the more obvious It is.. but nah, people are walking dunning-Kruger effects and they reject the idea of eugenics with virtuous convictions like “muh ethics, muh god, muh persuit of happiness, muh equality”.. all it would take is a couple generations of humans to take one for the team, and sacrifice having children for the greater good.. or at the very least you could let EVERYONE reproduce, but just in their own little corner, away from your control group of super humans, so they don’t pollute the gene pool.. are there literally any downsides ??? I’m seeing an infinity return with 0 risk..

Is a 75 year lifespan really ok? Can’t we improve upon that? Is a 100 IQ really sufficient? That’s fucking chimp tier.. is it ok for people to die at 30 from random shit their shitty DNA gave them?

Think of the wonders of the modern technological world.. this could have happened thousands of years ago if humans weren’t brainlets.. and we’d be living in the year 10,000 right now, with cities on planets in other solar systems, harnessing energy from stars with Dyson spheres, traveling Between star systems at 50% light speed.. other shit we could do that we can’t even fathom of cause some hypothetical 200 IQ specimen 1000 years from now hasn’t invented it yet...

if your species has the necessary intelligence to be self-aware, and you know how genetics work, and you know that kids take after their parents , and some traits are better than others, then you know you can control that.. so you do it.. no questions asked.. legit fast tracking evolution in the trajectory of your choosing.. it’s a golden opportunity. I can’t think of a more important cause.. why is everybody against it ? When you boil it down, it’s just investing in your species tbh.

People are ok with sexual selection for height, but they’re not ok with artificial selection for disease, longevity, and IQ.. “muh the heart wants what it wants, muh love, muh that’s different tho that’s like attraction like I can’t help what I’m attracted to teehee”

Fuck humanity. What a stupid brainlet species. Hitler shouldve taken over the world tbh. He knew what’s up. Humanity’s biggest fuckup, even more of a fuckup than giving women rights and unrestricting their sexuality, is not implementing species-wide eugenics..

I DEFY ANYONE TO TELL ME EXACTLY WHY EUGENICS IS WRONG

My nigga @femalesentience put it well:

eugenics should be the #1 humanitarian prerogative. propagating disease and subhumanity should be a punishable offense.

Last edited:
IQ beyond this realm.

4th reich tier iq

eugenics should be the #1 humanitarian prerogative. propagating disease and subhumanity should be a punishable offense.

Agreed. The least they can do is to legalize paid assisted suicide. It would encourage subhumans such as myself to contribute to society for a little while so I can die peacefully. A win-win for society. But normal humans and foids can't allow it because it would make them feel uncomfortable, so inferior men must suffer or risk a failed suicide. Those pieces of shit

Makes sense, well detailed post.

low iq, eugenics have always been implemented. Did you forgot that men aren't the only gender there is?

Exactly. It’s a crime against humanity

low iq, eugenics have always been implemented. Did you forgot that men aren't the only gender there is?
Our current indirect eugenics is useless since all genetic trash which has a vagina still breeds.

Our current indirect eugenics is useless since all genetic trash which has a vagina still breeds.
this, and foids don’t select for anything of any real value. Basically the evolutionary trajectory of the species is 100% on them since we;re not really subject to natural selection anymore.. at least not as much as back in the jungle, and they’re selecting for shit that aids in survival in the jungle. If we’re not gonna be in the jungle anymore, might as well not do a halfass transition into civilized society. Go all the way and maxx human potential. Foid minds are stuck in the jungle (so are ours), so they are of no help to real eugenics that will yield incredible results.

I don't give a shit about the species I only care about myself. But yes since foids are already doing it (but in a much stupider and less effective way) we could might as well speed up the process.

I don't give a shit about the species I only care about myself. But yes since foids are already doing it (but in a much stupider and less effective way) we could might as well speed up the process.
View attachment 95800
Great quote.. who said it?

like i give a shit if Muh HuManity advances... this world needs to be cleansed in hellfire

I have genetic defects and I support eugenics. I won't procreate even if I somehow miraculously get the chance.

I have schizophrenia and i refuse to breed. To much suffering. Mentally ill people shouldn't breed

I’m glad someone understands. But Incels shouldn’t breed overall, far too much suffering in this world.

In all cases of abduction the aliens make seams with genes, evolved ETs from whence they are obsessed by genetics.

If there’s a moon, and you have the means to go there, you go there . You don’t think about it .. you’re obligated to go there. Theoretically you can decide not to go, but let’s be real, that’s not really an option..

If you could control the evolution of your species, pick it’s trajectory, and do it 1000x faster than natural/sexual selection can, if it even can, you do it..

I’m not talking about filtering out maneltism or norwoodism, I’m talking about filtering out disease, genetic disorders, selecting for longevity and IQ.. objectively positive things.. longevity and IQ for example are two hereditary traits.. if you only allowed the top 0.1% of the healthiest, smartest, longest lived men to reproduce with the healthiest females, the next generation would already be a man apart.. do this a few times over a few generations and you have legit super humans.. average lifespan of 150, 200, 250+ years, average IQ 180+.. with like 99% of genetic disease eradicated .. an entire population of Einsteins and Teslas. No telling what humanity could achieve .. you could make 1000 years of progress in 10 years.. this should be the FIRST thing humans do once they have the means of doing it , vs going about advancing the species the non-eugenics way. And once u get there, u can start fucking around and having some fun and start selecting for height and hair loss and bone mass, but tbh Foids would do that themselves when left to their own devices .. it’s happening now tbh. Manletism is slowly being weeded out as we speak.. “foid sexual selection good, artificial selection bad” “animal eugenics good, human eugenics bad”

PLUS.. these are traits you can select for that nature could not. Super important traits that are at sufficient values to survive , but not enough to prosper.. nature can’t select for longevity past like 40, and it can’t select for IQ (not anymore) and it’s not like foids are select for IQ.. the way things are going, the human lifespan will only increase as medicine improves, but only by a little, and 10,000 years from now , people will still be 100 IQ drooling bipedal chimps living in a world made possible only by the contributions of a select few High IQ members.. grim future ngl..

You could spend billions of dollars and decades of years trying to find a cure for some genetic disorder, or you could just make sure people with that disorder stop fucking, and then POOF!.. it disappears. Problem solved. Why must we do things the hard way?

The more you think about it , the more obvious It is.. but nah, people are walking dunning-Kruger effects and they reject the idea of eugenics with virtuous convictions like “muh ethics, muh god, muh persuit of happiness, muh equality”.. all it would take is a couple generations of humans to take one for the team, and sacrifice having children for the greater good.. or at the very least you could let EVERYONE reproduce, but just in their own little corner, away from your control group of super humans, so they don’t pollute the gene pool.. are there literally any downsides ??? I’m seeing an infinity return with 0 risk..

Is a 75 year lifespan really ok? Can’t we improve upon that? Is a 100 IQ really sufficient? That’s fucking chimp tier.. is it ok for people to die at 30 from random shit their shitty DNA gave them?

Think of the wonders of the modern technological world.. this could have happened thousands of years ago if humans weren’t brainlets.. and we’d be living in the year 10,000 right now, with cities on planets in other solar systems, harnessing energy from stars with Dyson spheres, traveling Between star systems at 50% light speed.. other shit we could do that we can’t even fathom of cause some hypothetical 200 IQ specimen 1000 years from now hasn’t invented it yet...

if your species has the necessary intelligence to be self-aware, and you know how genetics work, and you know that kids take after their parents , and some traits are better than others, then you know you can control that.. so you do it.. no questions asked.. legit fast tracking evolution in the trajectory of your choosing.. it’s a golden opportunity. I can’t think of a more important cause.. why is everybody against it ? When you boil it down, it’s just investing in your species tbh.

People are ok with sexual selection for height, but they’re not ok with artificial selection for disease, longevity, and IQ.. “muh the heart wants what it wants, muh love, muh that’s different tho that’s like attraction like I can’t help what I’m attracted to teehee”

Fuck humanity. What a stupid brainlet species. Hitler shouldve taken over the world tbh. He knew what’s up. Humanity’s biggest fuckup, even more of a fuckup than giving women rights and unrestricting their sexuality, is not implementing species-wide eugenics..

I DEFY ANYONE TO TELL ME EXACTLY WHY EUGENICS IS WRONG

My nigga @femalesentience put it well:
The only reason people think Eugenics is a bad thing is because Jews brainwashed them into thinking so (Eugenics to normies is synonymous with "muh holocaust/the 6 gorillion" even though they're completely unrelated of course). The West was on track to fully realizing the Eugenic utopia before the Kikes won WW2.

Just FUCKING LOL @ the brain-dead cretinous normscum who've been duped into thinking that wanting your progeny to be healthy, fit, high IQ, etc is "morally wrong." That couldn't be further from the truth! God DAMN do those subversive Kike rats need to be gassed for all the evil they've caused. Jews are directly responsible for the suffering of billions of humans through their disingenuous maligning of Eugenics.

Exactly, that's a point. Still a lot of the facial features are ehrdadas of the mothers and I do not know if it is my impression, but the majority seems that takes more characteristics of the mother in question facial than of the father. I know, betting: 50% receive from the mother, 30% a combination of the two and 20% predominate only the father.
this, and foids don’t select for anything of any real value. Basically the evolutionary trajectory of the species is 100% on them since we;re not really subject to natural selection anymore.. at least not as much as back in the jungle, and they’re selecting for shit that aids in survival in the jungle. If we’re not gonna be in the jungle anymore, might as well not do a halfass transition into civilized society. Go all the way and maxx human potential. Foid minds are stuck in the jungle (so are ours), so they are of no help to real eugenics that will yield incredible results.

Last edited:
I'm genuinely in favor of a law that would do this.

Cope. Chad is superior to us in every way, intellect included. Foids have been implementing eugenics for millions of years.

Cope. Chad is superior to us in every way, intellect included. Foids have been implementing eugenics for millions of years.
Yes, the average Chad mogs the average incel in every facet of life. However, the "natural" implementation of Eugenics is EXTREMELY slow, tedious, and involves the suffering of billions of men over hundreds of thousands of years for minimal benefits accrued. The problem is that foids, no matter how low IQ, ugly, short, unhygienic, etc they are will always pass on their shitty genes to the next generation.

Our only hope at ascension as a species is via CRISPR gene editing/interventions/therapy. Anything else is Gigacope

This post resonates with me at a level I cannot fathom.
The conflict of eugenics and morality is probably why something like the fermi paradox exists.
It is imperative that any intelligent species should continue to propogate it's intelligent, but they won't because it would conflict with their morals, their "humanity"
:feelshaha: Nature doesn't care if evolution requires hurting your feefees

Those aren't abductions by aliens. That is the military taking people to do lab tests.

Do you really think that if an alien race had the technological capacity to travel the galaxy they would hide from public view of apes such as humans?

When you walk on the street, do you try to hide your presence from the ants? No, you simply do whatever you want, nothing the ants can ever do can affect you.

I believe aliens exist. But I am certain that they themselves never came to Earth. If you can travel through space at close to the speed of light or faster, you don't need to hide at night to abduct cows and hobos.

I disagree, when you do a scientific work with wild animals you do not come up with a hello to several. Research cases, there are thousands a good is the "Operation Plate" happened in Brazil in 1977, several tubes attacked the riverine population, with solid light that sucked blood, existed asism technology in 1977? In addition to an object of 100m in height, the enormous speed witnessed by military personnel (the situation reached such an alarming state that they called the FAB (Brazilian Air Force), who spent months investigating, filming and photographing these objects ...

Why should I care about muh achievements or muh future generation? I just want to have sex.
Why not just kill off chads?

Forgive me, I am still not convinced.
I do believe aliens exist, the Galaxy is very big, there is simply no way that we are alone in it.
But aliens here? I don't think so.

About the Brazilian abductions, third world shithole country, simple folks are easily fooled. They know nothing about advanced technology, most of them don't even know how the smartphones they use work.

The US army has technology that is at least a hundred years ahead of civilian technology.
And most of it might look like "alien stuff".

It's that thing, they appear ... then we say to them: "Hey, you can not exist, we do not understand how they get here. You are here I see you, but you can not exist". Current state of science.

Last edited:
We Incels suffer a lot. I am certain that you went through a lot of pain. Don't let it lower your values and diminish your humanity.

It's very hard to live alone. Soon you lose your compassion for other people. And a hatred for humanity grows.

Kill off Chads? That is impossible and also not desirable.

Imagine a country where there are only beta cuck males. A woman screams at him and he starts to cry. There is an important speech that needs to be given, but he whimpers and run away from it.
An enemy country, full of Chads, threatens them. They surrender on the same day.

Society needs Alphas. Hating them is understandable, but it solves nothing.

Every chad may be alpha, but not every alpha is chad. Chad '[and on appearance, alpha can be enhanced by appearance.

jfl at longevity, i don't want a world made of grannies, erradicating shit traits like crocked teeth and miopia already would be great, but people don't want selective breeding to raise iq because it wolbe be "racist"

Historically 90% of foids reproduced that means most mutations where preserved on, most mutations are harmless, only a minority of them are actually beneficial.

The fact that inceldom became a thing and males started to think foids as a nuisance is not coincidence is just the logical deduction. Foids are holding humanity since thousand years ago, you have to realize that the genes foids had 200.000 years ago are still 90% intact and without change because they always reproduce and pass on their genes, cucks are letting troglodytes decide what genes are passed on and which don't.

Last edited:
leftists dont want this bc muh morality

High IQ

I’ve always thought this.

Strangely, it’s usually leftists who promote central
planning when it comes to economics but an absolute free for all when it comes to mating and society.

There is no reason to care about the advancement of a society in which you have no stake. Just the opposite -- you should want to see that society destroyed underneath the weight of disaffected subhumans!

Eugenics makes sense from the abstract perspective of "advancing society," but in terms of our evolutionary self-interest as subhumans, it makes no sense. Why would you be willing to sacrifice yourself on behalf of genetically superior people who hate you? It is CUCKED.
Indeed, cuckoldry has been called "the thinking man's fetish," and advocating for eugenics as a subhuman is an abrogation of practical self-interest in favor of self-defeating abstract thought that shouldn't even be possible.

Even if the standards of "genetic superiority" are objectively selected by scientists instead of subjectively selected by foids, most of this forum would be eugenically mogged out of existence. And why is this a good thing? Because your life cycle of suffering would end? How about instead of being a cuckold and euthanizing yourself to please those who would otherwise have you slowly rot and die alone, you take what you are ENTITLED TO from society and shed your suffering onto it?

Last edited:
Man fuck that shit, I hope an asteroid demolishes this entire planet full of fuckwits

Muh rights, muh it's wrong, muh you can't say that

Hitler had the right idea tbh

Eugenics isn't a thing because it would create a world where the overwhelming majority of people aren't good enough. Most people go through their lives and don't kill themselves since they personally believe they have the potential to excel at something due to their genetics or skills.

If you haven't already noticed, most people are self centered ego maniacs who consider themselves above others. If we started genetically engineering high IQ superhumans the original population would rebel due to perceiving these new people as a threat. Deep down, they would know that they are inferior life forms, so their identity would fall apart.

People also like to think that people with life destroying genetic disabilities can overcome their problems despite living in a world where most people are better than they are. It's cruel, but people like to think that allowing these disabilities to exist makes them morally superior. It doesn't, it creates an endless cycle of suffering and torment.

Eugenics isn't a thing because it would create a world where the overwhelming majority of people aren't good enough. Most people go through their lives and don't kill themselves since they personally believe they have the potential to excel at something due to their genetics or skills.

If you haven't already noticed, most people are self centered ego maniacs who consider themselves above others. If we started genetically engineering high IQ superhumans the original population would rebel due to perceiving these new people as a threat. Deep down, they would know that they are inferior life forms, so their identity would fall apart.

People also like to think that people with life destroying genetic disabilities can overcome their problems despite living in a world where most people are better than they are. It's cruel, but people like to think that allowing these disabilities to exist makes them morally superior. It doesn't, it creates an endless cycle of suffering and torment.
Were legit stunting human evolution because of people’s feels.. that’s not a good enough reason tbh fuck people’s feelings