Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Eugenics in play

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★
Before the commencement of WW2, Eugenics was a widely accepted theory and practice among the elites and masses of by and large the western anglosphere. Eugenics was supposedly the future of humans that would eradicate ugliness and diseases from the whole world by selectively breeeding and increasing the population of intelligent ,healthy, athletic attractive people and races, and many top elites were giving it more than serious thoughts to apply it over the whole world. But after the conclusion of WW2 a more inclusive,global and liberal theories and idelologies were began to be propagated and pushed by the elites... I dont know why but something must have been planned.

The idea is that eugenics practise was never fully erased, and till date it is being propagated but secretively masquerading and repackaging its name in other formats. This is evidently visible from the fact that most western european countries and the anglosphere in general have an academic environment where they put immense importance to athletes to the point of worshipping them in high school and colleges and this is nothing but to select out the most healthy , mentally astute and fit males and weed out the losers from the herd of males, and this particular archetype of the popular sports players or "the jocks" is widely pushed to the female psyche in a co educational environment as someone to seek after and fall in love and thus rejecting the other incompetitive males who are non NT awkward nervous and anti socials. This is indirectly saying that we are being sterilised and we are not fit for reproducing further and thus our genes should stop here.

In the trans humanism future , we the ugly males or the "incels" would be caught and brutally attacked and eradicated or be made slaves, meanwhile ugly females won't be eradicated as children from the ugly females will be used for producing more slave population and the Chads will engage in polygamy impregnating more and more Stacey's and begetting beautiful childrens on them without having to be accountable as father, for the children would be sponsored and educated by the deep state elites.

Last edited:
You cannot tell who has superior genetic quality from phenotype alone.
I.E. You can't base Eugeneics on appearance.

Also everyone comes from a long lineage of losers, degenerates, retards, and uggos; but we still produce world leaders, chads, stacies, and Olympians.

Eugenics is a lost cause and its best application is simply criminalizing reproduction for people with inheritable diseases, which only applies to like 1% of people.

I´d rather strive for nothingness and seek the 5th dimension. (in the astral plane)

OP is right they overthrew Hitler but covertly implemented his ideas to a degree but in saying that to further on his argument it kinda also makes sense from a natural selection view too, no woman would want to mate with an ugly self pleasuring berry picker when there is strong masculine good looking hunters to put food on the table and slap hooga boogas cheeks and create offspring. So im torn on this but both are at play ultimately

I´d rather strive for nothingness and seek the 5th dimension. (in the astral plane)
( I am saying based but you can't see it, as i wrote it in 5th dimension)

Yes, the Kalergi Plan.
Holy shit...i never read about it, but its something out of transhumanism science fiction.. the reptilians are playing crazy with us

You cannot tell who has superior genetic quality from phenotype alone.
I.E. You can't base Eugeneics on appearance.

Also everyone comes from a long lineage of losers, degenerates, retards, and uggos; but we still produce world leaders, chads, stacies, and Olympians.

Eugenics is a lost cause and its best application is simply criminalizing reproduction for people with inheritable diseases, which only applies to like 1% of people.
I agree Eugenics can't be applied based on skin color and looks , but it can be applied when you study the inherited traits of certain groups of people, some bloodline have been producing constant scholars and elites , and intellectuals from many hundred years. Maybe certain group of people does have genetic advantage from other by birth alone

OP is right they overthrew Hitler but covertly implemented his ideas to a degree but in saying that to further on his argument it kinda also makes sense from a natural selection view too, no woman would want to mate with an ugly self pleasuring berry picker when there is strong masculine good looking hunters to put food on the table and slap hooga boogas cheeks and create offspring. So im torn on this but both are at play ultimately
The problem is not about the personal choice of any fefail , but the problem is with LIES that are feed upon us by mass media from an early impressionable age . It is not fair for us to be told that fefails are some kinda angelic spirits who are not shallow like males , and they can go beyond sex when choosing a partner. When its already proven that , there is no direct evidence that woman chooses " pERsonality" over looks