Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Etsy

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I see a pewter king paimon sigil necklace with personal choice of gemstone. problem is, the emerald one is supposedly natural emerald and costs north of $70, mang

Do i buy it anyway as it’s my birthstone, mang? Decisions, decisions… :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

I see a pewter king paimon sigil necklace with personal choice of gemstone. problem is, the emerald one is supposedly natural emerald and costs north of $70, mang

Do i buy it anyway as it’s my birthstone, mang? Decisions, decisions… :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:
You should buy it

Redpill me on King Paimon worship.

Redpill me on King Paimon worship.
Images   2022 12 05T105504096

Images   2022 12 05T105015857

Chant his enn twelve or more time a day to contact him.

Lianan Tasa Jedan Paimon

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Why should I contact him?

Wtf is a pewter king?

@suigintwo King Paimon can crush your enemies. If you need something else, he's got 71 friends with their own skills. Clauneck can make you rich, and Duke Zepar can get you pussy.

Interesting. However, I'm afraid this could end badly. The last entity I tried summoning ran away screaming in terror after I introducing myself.
What entity was it?

What did she look like?
Black-purple hair, the body of a curvaceous nymph, a face that induces ecstasy. She banished her vision from my mind soon after she made her appearance. I had no potential for her.

Black-purple hair, the body of a curvaceous nymph, a face that induces ecstasy. She banished her vision from my mind soon after she made her appearance. I had no potential for her.
She looked like a thick e girl pawg? Did she have any weird demonic features, or did she look completely human?

She looked like a thick e girl pawg? Did she have any weird demonic features, or did she look completely human?
But without the tattoos. She had horns and a tail, these and her looks where what I had in mind when I first set out to try summoning a succubus. You get what you ask for, they are matched for you, or so they say.

To be honest, it may have been my state of mind that caused her to reject me, I wanted to be rejected, to fail even in the lowest of lows. To be horrifying even to the horrifying. But at the same time, I didn't want it to be so. I wanted to try to prove myself wrong.

But without the tattoos. She had horns and a tail, these and her looks where what I had in mind when I first set out to try summoning a succubus. You get what you ask for, they are matched for you, or so they say.

To be honest, it may have been my state of mind that caused her to reject me, I wanted to be rejected, to fail even in the lowest of lows. To be horrifying even to the horrifying. But at the same time, I didn't want it to be so. I wanted to try to prove myself wrong.
You should try again

You should try again
I may. But as you can see, my mental state can be unstable, and this could be a liability when convening with someone of the likes of Paimon. It would be like driving a car while not wearing a seatbelt, and caring not when you swerve off the road, all because you want to see what will happen.

I may. But as you can see, my mental state can be unstable, and this could be a liability when convening with someone of the likes of Paimon. It would be like driving a car while not wearing a seatbelt, and caring not when you swerve off the road, all because you want to see what will happen.
You can get human pussy using magick

Last edited:
@Dicknastytheillest
Wait, King Paimon put you up to this, didn't he? To recruit more followers.