Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ETs

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
Do you believe that ETs observe Earth? Has anyone here seen the UFOs? I was sure when I saw objects that walked more than 4 km (by the distance that were in the horizon behind a hill) in only 1 second. Another one I saw was a dead yellow ball that when it started to walk pulsated beautifully, it was the most interesting, intriguing and strange paranormal phenomenon I've ever seen in my life.

I don't believe, I know.

UFO sightings are fake but aliens do exist

When I was 17, we had a fire drill at our HS, and all of us went outside, I saw a flying saucer high above. Also this was a regular air traffic path, commercial air liners use to fly there all the time, it wasn't a commercial air liner, perfect visibility, 11:00am, sunny, no clouds. It was greying, with an greying orange ring around it.

--++

I've seen a black triangular craft howering over St.Louis 6 years ago. (Actually, it was also reported to Google by someone else 2 days before I've seen it)

It was black,triangular, hovering(not moving up, down, side to side) and it has red ember circular core at the center of it.

I've seen giant blue orbs drop straight down really fast, and before they hit the ground the blue glow extinguishes and they vanish out of sight(not meteorites) .

----
Have you ever stuck the tip of a stick into a an open fire, held it there until the tip became a hot ember, and then swirled the stick in the air really fast, leaving an ember trail behind for your eyes to see(slow brain processing speed makes it possible.)

Somewhere in the Kentucky mountains, at a thunder storm I saw an orange/ember trail being made by something in the sky, during the storm...it was something like hot liquid ember metal transforming, submerging into itself , expanding, flowing out. It was something similar to the ember trial being left by the stick at the campfire.

Edit:

I don't have an access to a keyboard atm, but if anyone interested once I buy a laptop(which I probably will and soon), I could make some interesting meta posts on life, cosmos, origin of life, and all types of interesting meta speculations on the origins of life, potential previous alien race that lived on Mars and Migrated to earth and helped seed/guide life on Earth.

Last edited:
I don't have an access to a keyboard atm, but if anyone interested once I buy a laptop(which I probably will and soon), I could make some interesting meta posts on life, cosmos, origin of life, and all types of interesting meta speculations on the origins of life, potential previous alien race that lived on Mars and Migrated to earth and helped seed/guide life on Earth.
Sounds interesting tbhsrsngl. Tell me once you start.

I have seen a UFO as a kid, I still can't explain what that shit was.

To boot, I've once talked with a man from a neighbor city here, and he claimed to have seen the same shit I did, around the same day!

I believe aliens exist, but I'm not sure they observe Earth

According to females, we are aliens.

I have seen a UFO as a kid, I still can't explain what that shit was.

To boot, I've once talked with a man from a neighbor city here, and he claimed to have seen the same shit I did, around the same day!
if I were an ayy lmao and I wanted a sample of Earth I would go to Brazil too

I identify as extradimentional otherkin. And must say that this world sucks

please abduct me bros. take me far away.

Do you believe that ETs observe Earth?
they have better things to do then watch pathetic, stupid humans, they have probably laughed at how pathetic the human race is, dont blame them at all

yes bro, I'm not sure to what extent they're in contact with us though if at all. They probably aren't

It'd be pretty cool.