Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethnics you may find this new CoalFax service useful

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
We know there is a number of white women who will only date white men, and you would not want to waste your precious time attempting to court them.

So here is a database of wonderful women confirmed to not be racists and to be open to relationships with ethnics such as yourself.

Please spread the word. Our beautiful rainbow of cultures should merge into a single wonderful pool. You can make this happen by putting babies into these wonderful non-prejudiced white women. With their consent of course.

Since we know they are not-racist we can assume they will not be prejudiced in other ways, and will love you for your personality regardless of height, muscle, wealth or facial aesthetics.

Tyrone BBC only @Ryo_Hazuki

looool actually high iq move by white nationalists literally coal burner database JFLL :feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:

wtf is that does coal burners mean do they fuck niggers?

Not clicking that link, especially since it ends in .ru

kyah-antiwhite-tiktok-whore-orlando-fl-2.png

caytoncaruthers1-tiktok-1.png

they all want tall tyrones.

aXcZY3J1.jpg

just be curry is tall too

Just be tall

Last edited:
Not a single curry or rice or hummus in the sight.

Yea some of them fuck tyrones, some cracker whores have big-dick fetish, but that's never a general case.

LowIQ nazifag post.

Ryo not here to fight against BBC takeover

Every foid is a whore anyway i don't care if they fuck a tyrone or a chad

Everybody saying this is low IQ is missing the point. This will piss off all the right people, so I'm down for it. Sounds like an excellent trolling opportunity. We should probably create dogfax too to keep track of foids who fuck dogs.

Why is your icon a picture of an obese shirtless man? As a heterosexual male I am repulsed to look at that.

Does not relate to my comment nor your post.

But anyway, that guy has been discussed in the forum many many times.

Also if you are a coping whitecel, this post might help.

We should probably create dogfax too to keep track of foids who fuck dogs.
Doesn't resemble Carfax as much as Coalfax though...

Caninefax does in terms of 1st letter but not syllables...

Catfax would work if we actually cared about pussypill but I think we'd be generally less disgusted by foids who let kitties lick their kitties.

We know there is a number of white women who will only date white men, and you would not want to waste your precious time attempting to court them.

So here is a database of wonderful women confirmed to not be racists and to be open to relationships with ethnics such as yourself.

Please spread the word. Our beautiful rainbow of cultures should merge into a single wonderful pool. You can make this happen by putting babies into these wonderful non-prejudiced white women. With their consent of course.

Since we know they are not-racist we can assume they will not be prejudiced in other ways, and will love you for your personality regardless of height, muscle, wealth or facial aesthetics.
Link doesn't work.