Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnics will never get to experience a female's roast beef flaps

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why live and try in life when you were born an inherently inferior creature? Was over the moment we were conceived, no female will ever be interested in us, it's over. I hate being a sand nigger.

I'm not ethnic and I will never get to experience a females roast beef flaps either :fuk:

Why live and try in life when you were born an inherently inferior creature? Was over the moment we were conceived, no female will ever be interested in us, it's over. I hate being a sand nigger.
Its over. Its legit fucking over. JBW is everything

Its over. Its legit fucking over. JBW is everything
You only get one shot at life and I was lucky enough to be born a worthless sand nigger.

being ethnic and unattractive is like playing in extreme nightmare mode difficulty

I guess I'll go kill myself then. :feelsjuice:

I'm not ethnic and I will never get to experience a females roast beef flaps either :fuk:
If your not 6'0+, blue or green/colored eyes, 6/10+ face, you aren't true white.
true white = upper class good looking Chad or Stacy.

JBW is everything
I'm tired of argueing a dude who's literally so low iq and braindamaged, that even 6'1 and good looks can't get him a gf. :fuk:

Nice brag. Race>all
You mog half of the userbase with this metric alone

I'm tired of argueing a dude who's literally so low iq and braindamaged, that even 6'1 and good looks can't get him a gf. :fuk:
He's so low IQ, that he should be in special Ed and he here.

Although race matters, race alone will not make you Incel. I see guys of all races with girls.

What matters is your

Physical Dominance Ex: Height, Fitness maybe face matters a bit too
And
Social Dominance Ex:Rich and High Status

Race is secondary to the things I just listed, but this might be highly location based

If your not 6'0+, blue or green/colored eyes, 6/10+ face, you aren't true white.
true white = upper class good looking Chad or Stacy.
Even shitskin whites can bitch break noodle pussy on tap.

In order for a white to be incel he needs.

Sub<5'7 height
Sub<5/10 face
At least three deathnic traits ie: brown/blacks eyes: brown or black hair: and semi swarthy skin: weird shaped nose.
Non-Neurotypical

If he doesn't have those traits he can still ascend via deathnic whores.:feelsrope: