Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics who hate white people, and whites who hate ethincs, do you genuinely hate them are are you just memeing?

Ethnics who hate white people, and whites who hate ethincs, do you genuinely hate them are are you j

• I fucking hate them unironically

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • I only use slurs to trigger them/meme and do not have any real hatred

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Indifferent (ldar)

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
I don't hate nonwhites, they're just inferior on average. But hey, I'm also inferior in some ways, as well as not 100% white.

Hate is a strong word, but no, I don't hate any race specifically here, just any and all fags and their enablers.

depend on the ethnics heres my list

Germanic (master race)

Oriental (master race)

Celts (semi Aryan)

Slavs ( okay i guess)

Latins/greeks (used to be great, now inferior but still human)

Turks/Mongols/Native Americans (noble savages)

Niggers/Arabs/Curries (subhuman, but should not be killed only made servants, and convert them culturally)

Jews/Gypsies/Aboriginals (kill them on sight)

I love all my niggas

I hope you stay the fuck out of SEA.
dont worry amigo, i dont care for your slant eyed/flat chested women in any way

I only hate people who hate me first

Lmao. White people are not of this earth. They should go back to whatever star system and planet them and their Jewish buddies came from.
They've done more than enough damage to the planet.

Last edited:
Lmao. White people are not of this earth. They should go back to whatever star system and planet them and their Jewish buddies came from.
They've done more than enough damage to the planet.
massive cope

i dont really have any hatred for any race tbh

I reserve my hatred for people I’ve actually met or interacted with. As for any racial group, I’ve revived shit from all sides so I have a very low opinion of most of humanity

I harbour no hate towards anyone,except refugees invading Europe,with the intention of living off of government benefits,they can go eat a dick.

they can go eat a dick.
that would be too merciful, we need to set an example of what happens when you fuck with whitey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back