Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics who hate white people, and whites who hate ethincs, do you genuinely hate them are are you just memeing?

Ethnics who hate white people, and whites who hate ethincs, do you genuinely hate them are are you j

• I fucking hate them unironically

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • I only use slurs to trigger them/meme and do not have any real hatred

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Indifferent (ldar)

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
Sometimes it is fun to meme hating a black guy, especially to trigger onem but I have no real hatred for any group of people. I guess bashing a race online would be underlying hate but in my opinion it is just dark humor and brings dialogue on other issues

I don't have any hatred for a group of people. I hope we all get along, not to take advantage of low SMV races and ascend with their women, causing more incels

I don't have any hatred for a group of people. I hope we all get along, not to take advantage of low SMV races and ascend with their women, causing more incels
Fair enough, but if a whitecel makes a bunch of bastards in SEA that is his ascension and legacy

The only race you should hate is the jews

dedly srs
b u d d y
o
y
o

hows my weed impersonation?

No hate, but JBW and all that "white privilege"stuff is annoying. Feel no privilege

I only dislike jewbs. Some redneck trailer trash, dothead curry street sh*tters and rican goblins get on my nerves tho. And hitler2 can deport the gibs freeloaders if they get too uppity.

No hate, but i dislike it when they shoehorn in JBW

I only hate Jews (no offense to any Jews here)

I only hate Jews (offense to Jews here)

I hate white people.

I hate chads(no offense to any users here)

I just hate BBC spammers.

I only use slurs to trigger them/meme and do not have any real hatred

I hate whites and blacks.

I don't really care anymore tbh ngl

I have no hatred. I may envy them a little but I don’t hate

Unironically the only hate vote was from a whitecel 100% sure fucking volcels. :feelsmage:

I fucking hate stupid degenerate apes who travelled to europe and do not want to assimilate. Yes, those ape-like barbarian muslims. And yes, NAMALT, but they are (immigrants, no one would cry about them killing/torture/rape each other in their countries) the most dangerous and actually deserved to be annihilated since they bring no benefit but only harm.

The ethnics complaining about not being able to get white women are faggots. Go back to your own country

I only hate being ethnic bth.

indifferent. I don't have anything against people of other races on that basis except jews obviously

The ethnics complaining about not being able to get white women are faggots. Go back to your own country
So you think white women are attracted to ethnics

I'm fine with ethnics dating within thier ethnicity, same with whites. Racemixing is degenerate and creates more incels.

The only ethnicity that deserves full hatred is:
cb61baa8b11004df01409a36f7e570eae8dc55cab0a8b5fa8c3b436cc2027e4f.png

I hate anyone who has it better.

As a "white racist" myself, it's not about hate, it's about understanding group differences and on that basis making decisions about what is and is not desirable in terms of "integration" and such.

This makes some nonwhite who want access to white space and resources feel hated, I guess.

So you think white women are attracted to ethnics
I'm not sure, probably not considering they race mix the least of any demographic in the west. I just think nonwhites are entitled to only their own race's women and that should be enough.

I don't hate but feelings of disgust do arise occasionally.

I'm not sure, probably not considering they race mix the least of any demographic in the west. I just think nonwhites are entitled to only their own race's women and that should be enough.
White women are not attracted to ethnic men. They despise us. So your fear is irrational. Your problem is other white men who enjoy the cuckold fantasy and promote destructive ideologies

I don’t hate anyone based off race, I hate them because of their actions. Niggers are a literal menace in the US, 13% of the population and 52% of the murders. Most of those are committed by young black men, 3% of the population.

I have some black acquaintances from church and they are good people but they don’t support degenerate thug culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back