Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnics were put on this earth to suffer

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Whether you're the Palestiniancel living under Jewish apartheid, the Zabbaleen youth forced to live and work in the dump, the curryland man who can't even find a place to shit, the ricecel studycelling in order to beta bux a landwhale, etc. there is nothing funny about our lives, our existence really is a tragedy.

What do we have to live for? Our lives are miserable, pathetic, and can only get worse. We are like this dog, no one would want to adopt him because he's ugly. At best he might have people pity him, but most would demand that he be put down.
bbeb298365eb1bfccb8f10a923e60c17.jpg

Meanwhile, the white man is like this dog, he is tall and beautiful and considered a good boy no matter what he does.
siberian-huskies-900.jpg

How can ethnics even believe in a god, how can you look at yourself in the mirror and believe you were created in god's image? The racepill continues to destroy me every day and I just wish I was dead now.

Keep coping, we, ethnics, create fear in your western countries

Ethnics = dark triad alpha slayers

Blacks maybe, not other ethnics.

In Europe, we, arabs, are feared more than any other races.
Everytime we walk in the streets we can see in their eyes "omg is he a terrorist?"

fucking legit

Whether you're the Palestiniancel living under Jewish apartheid, the Zabbaleen youth forced to live and work in the dump, the curryland man who can't even find a place to shit, the ricecel studycelling in order to beta bux a landwhale, etc. there is nothing funny about our lives, our existence really is a tragedy.

What do we have to live for? Our lives are miserable, pathetic, and can only get worse. We are like this dog, no one would want to adopt him because he's ugly. At best he might have people pity him, but most would demand that he be put down.
bbeb298365eb1bfccb8f10a923e60c17.jpg

Meanwhile, the white man is like this dog, he is tall and beautiful and considered a good boy no matter what he does.
siberian-huskies-900.jpg

How can ethnics even believe in a god, how can you look at yourself in the mirror and believe you were created in god's image? The racepill continues to destroy me every day and I just wish I was dead now.

The average white man looks like shit or average though. It's the media that props them up. The media is littered with white as the default.

Does JBW apply to Southern Euros and other "technically white" people? In a single Greek family you can have blond Chads and arab looking incels.

The average white man looks like shit or average though. It's the media that props them up. The media is littered with white as the default.
the average white man mogs the average ethnic by a solid 1-2 points, even more if its a rice or curry

Does JBW apply to Southern Euros and other "technically white" people? In a single Greek family you can have blond Chads and arab looking incels.

JBW mostly applies to nordic, germanic, anglo-saxon and celtic.

I guess if they look white. We were talking april last year, you said you were leaving this community and never coming back.

I guess if they look white. We were talking april last year, you said you were leaving this community and never coming back.
I remember you too. And not even joking I'm back because of the Joker movie memes and my fears of being arrested for shitposting were pretty irrational. Still the same incel as before even if I wasn't on the forum.

JBW for males seems to be strongly correlated to how Asiatic the female is. Native Americans, Latin American mestizas, South Asians, SE Asians, and East Asians are all the best populations to pull JBW. They all share varying degrees of Mongoloid genetics.

i guess it’s how “typically” white the man looks. So the traits that are mostly exclusive to whites like light hair and eyes

Everytime we walk in the streets we can see in their eyes "omg is he a terrorist?"
tenor.gif

The average white man is a god next to the average ethnic.

Do you consider Chechens white or ethnic?

I don't get the whole ethnic thing, at least you have one of the classical traits that femoids go for.

"Tall, dark and handsome".

One out of three is surely better than 0/3 if you are a palecel.

Everyone hates ethnics. Hate playing the racecard, but it's true. Ppl don't trust ethnics

I don't get the whole ethnic thing, at least you have one of the classical traits that femoids go for.

"Dark" in this context mean white with blue eyes and hair that's a slightly darker shade of brown.

im a self hating curry and i hope my race goes extinct

JBW for males seems to be strongly correlated to how Asiatic the female is. Native Americans, Latin American mestizas, South Asians, SE Asians, and East Asians are all the best populations to pull JBW. They all share varying degrees of Mongoloid genetics.
JBW applies to all nonwhites. I know white dudes who have been to India and get plenty of matches, although to be fair they were normie. In a lot of African countries though your Tinder practically blows up if you're white, even if you're <3/10

Ok Chaddamlite.

How is it the white mans fault that they have superior genetics lmao.

Ethnics are doing just fine, last time I checked there are 1 billion Asians, 1 billion Indians and counting, stop with the muh shitskin is why I can’t get laid.

Your ugliness, height, and autism is why you can’t get laid.

JBW applies to all nonwhites. I know white dudes who have been to India and get plenty of matches, although to be fair they were normie. In a lot of African countries though your Tinder practically blows up if you're white, even if you're <3/10
They think white men are walking ATM machines

Dark = white men with dark features

Only people in the germanic group count, others are ethnic.

The only two surviving Noah peoples are Chechens and Ingush. They’re the most "Caucasian" of all Caucasians.

True. They mog shit out of all.

:feelswhat:

Hitlermax now!

Blacks maybe, not other ethnics.
When I think of the word "ethnic" in such a context, I think of brown Middle Eastern people and people from the Indian subcontinent. Blacks and East Asians are their own categories as far as I'm concerned.

Ethnics are born dead my man

@RREEEEEEEEE Do you agrreeeeee?

How is it the white mans fault that they have superior genetics lmao.

Ethnics are doing just fine, last time I checked there are 1 billion Asians, 1 billion Indians and counting, stop with the muh shitskin is why I can’t get laid.

Your ugliness, height, and autism is why you can’t get laid.

Superior genetics lmfao. At age 30 white people are already on the decline and start looking like shit. (norwood anyone?). If anything black people have superior genetics due to having more test, and excelling in literally every sport they touch.

Woman only like white men because they're portrayed more in media and like children they flock to whatever is shown constantly to them in a positive light. If the trends changed, and indian or asian men were the new thing, white men would be a thing of the past.

But besides all that who cares? Were all incel here. It doesnt matter about race if you're ugly. Arguing for men of a race who look better then you is cope.

Superior genetics lmfao. At age 30 white people are already on the decline and start looking like shit. (norwood anyone?). If anything black people have superior genetics due to having more test, and excelling in literally every sport they touch.

Woman only like white men because they're portrayed more in media and like children they flock to whatever is shown constantly to them in a positive light. If the trends changed, and indian or asian men were the new thing, white men would be a thing of the past.

But besides all that who cares? Were all incel here. It doesnt matter about race if you're ugly. Arguing for men of a race who look better then you is cope.
Let's be honest.... White people are gods.

the average white man mogs the average ethnic by a solid 1-2 points, even more if its a rice or curry
TBH this is true. It doesn’t mean that every white male is good looking or that whites can’t be incel. Whites are definitely better looking on average though and it’s cope to deny it.

then how come native noodles still think whites are the most attractive?

Average curry is a 3, average rice is a 4, average white is a 5 (based on a 10 point scale).
then how come native noodles still think whites are the most attractive?
Media is cope tbh. They are globally more attractive on average but it’s not like they are all good looking
JBW mostly applies to nordic, germanic, anglo-saxon and celtic.
This tbh. Most people think north/west European when they hear white

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back