Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnics trying to jestermax on /r/roastme

just act like a clown to soys on reddit theory

JFL 1 in 10000 top posts is a male on that sub.

that guy is osrsmaxxing

If I burn my own hand, it can't possibly hurt, because I chose to do it.

You have to be a masochist to be ugly and POST in this sub

he dosent look that ethnic maybe he would be in europe.

JFL at having patchy cheek hairs yet a fully developed soul patch. He could make a killer goatee.

when you gotta hit the gay bars at 8:00 and hijack a plane at 9:00

No, i just checked, that guy is a streamer and he owns a discord server with 15k+ members, and he's partner with Discord, 16k followers on IG, 65k on youtube and a 150k on twitch.

He's name is Odablock.
despite all those achievements normalfags will still say "compensating" just because ugly mug
failo is real and it hurts

JFL at having patchy cheek hairs yet a fully developed soul patch. He could make a killer goatee.
I can grow a killer goatee ngl but it looks like shit on 95% men. Full thick stubble or nothing.

Literally just bluepilled incels at this point, stupid curries

I've been watching him for a while on twitch. He makes over 50k a month, don't think he cares about his looks lol. Neither would I anymore at that point. If he wants he can easily just get a hair transplant, but he has Stacys dming him already anyway so why we would he.

It's either attempting jestermaxxing or ascending with chickens.

He's coping so hard he got to the other side of the confidence spectrum

Probably not that old.
But if you have a hairline like that, you would look like that you're pushing middle age.

Look at me guys, I'm so handsome!
2f7

Such a sorry sight. Humbling yourself before everyone to become part of "cool" guys.

i kinda feel bad for him. I tried jestermaxxing myself but just got ridiculed and made a clown of myself. we all learn from our mistakes. hope this guy does too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back