Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ethnics taking control of paris

most of them are cumskins

Hasn't Paris been a shithole for ages? Ethnics can take it idc.

based kurds/pkkcels

What exactly are they protesting against or for? :feelskek:

Unless they're just chimping about for no reason at all. :feelshehe:

most of them are cumskins

Glad to live in a rural zone so niggers don't parade in my street to destroy everything :feelscomfy:

Wh*toids (not including slavs): "Let's bring a bunch of young single arab and african men to our country, surely they will be reliable workers to prop up our economy, not an unruly fifth column"

What exactly are they protesting against or for? :feelskek:
they are kurds who support PKK

they are shouting "BIJI APO" which means long live APO

APO is synonym of Abdullah who is one of the founders of PKK

it is a meme protest after all

they are kurds who support PKK

they are shouting "BIJI APO" which means long live APO

APO is synonym of Abdullah who is one of the founders of PKK

it is a meme protest after all
Why not go do this in Turkey? :feelskek:

Wh*toids (not including slavs): "Let's bring a bunch of young single arab and african men to our country, surely they will be reliable workers to prop up our economy, not an unruly fifth column"
French foids are huge sluts and are busy fucking them. lots of French males are cucks and fantasize about arab and niggers fucking their women

joxtg1m6jdy81.jpg

Glad to live in a rural zone so niggers don't parade in my street to destroy everything :feelscomfy:
I have a house in a rural zone, so nobody bothers me (rural life is the best). My city used to be full of Roma and Jews. Now it's pretty homogenous thanks to Hitler and the population exchange. It's not incredibly safe, but it is reasonably safe to walk alone at night (zero chance of getting lynched/mugged etc.)

I have a house in a rural zone, so nobody bothers me (rural life is the best). My city used to be full of Roma and Jews. Now it's pretty homogenous thanks to Hitler and the population exchange. It's not incredibly safe, but it is reasonably safe to walk alone at night (zero chance of getting lynched/mugged etc.)
It must be nice