Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics should try sweden

D

Darkness to light

Veteran
My co workers tell me ethnics do well over there

They do. I know an ethnic Swede with a blonde white stacy gf

20220612 204516

what the fuck. she's a fucking giga stacy and he's inkwel tier. do you think these whores like slavniggers or is it just regular niggies?
He's a subsaharan and the pic is real she actually proposed to him in a mall in oslo

what the fuck. she's a fucking giga stacy and he's inkwel tier. do you think these whores like slavniggers or is it just regular niggies?
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: what the fuck

How did that nigeeeerrr :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Virtue signalling + clout chasing. JFL if you think they have done anything sexual.

Notice he's height

Virtue signalling + clout chasing. JFL if you think they have done anything sexual.
What kind of cope is this? It was shared on their social media years ago they were a couple before getting married

giga stacy and he's inkwel tier
Jesus so an average blonde is “giga-Stacy”? You sound like a curry. Well you slavniggers are ethnics so it makes sense that you overate white women :feelskek:

Jesus so an average blonde is “giga-Stacy”? You sound like a curry. Well you slavniggers are ethnics so it makes sense that you overate white women :feelskek:
I do have a thing for nordic toilets but that's not a becky, man

Polyamory arrangement then.
:feelskek:You guys refuse to accept there are men even if they are not handsome or if they are ethnic can enter relationships with women

Take the NT pill

:feelskek:You guys refuse to accept there are men even if they are not handsome or if they are ethnic can enter relationships with women

Take the NT pill
Another bluepill endorser. Let me guess, you know a dude north of 6'3 who is a virgin because he is "non NT".

Another bluepill endorser. Let me guess, you know a dude north of 6'3 who is a virgin because he is "non NT".
Leave your house

Most women are with average men
The reason you’re here is

You’re ugly NT
Average non NT
Ugly non NT ( the worst)

that's disgusting :feelscomfy:

nigga. she brutally mogs him :feelshmm:

Looks like a joke they played out. The way the guy is standing and pointing his finger in a feminine way makes me believe he's her gay friend.

Looks like a joke they played out. The way the guy is standing and pointing his finger in a feminine way makes me believe he's her gay friend.
I believe he's puttin a finger in the ring she's holding