Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Ethnics should just go back to their race original countries, they will ascend there"

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
oAyXBmG.jpg

CUcGUSJ.jpg

jUsT hOmElAnDmAAAx Br00000

lXFWXY7.jpg

Chinese men are going to Africa to steal women from Tyrones since there's no way to get a chinese girl . Pajeets, well, they keep begging for bobs and vagene.

JUsT MOG 44MiLliOn OthER mEn Br00000000000

Chinese men are going to Africa to steal women from Tyrones since there's no way to get a chinese girl . Pajeets, well, they keep begging for bobs and vagene.
they marry Chinese men for money, not because they find them attractive.

well asians are africanmaxxing now.

arrangedmarriagemaxxing is legit if you're lucky enough to be born in a country where it's the only way to get married.

i know some 5'3 ugly motherfuckers who ascended with beckies because they careermaxxed to become doctors or engineers then arrangedmarriagemaxxed.

well asians are africanmaxxing now.
Africa will be a nuclear power soon. the Chinese social structure of killing off millions of newborn girls will force men to compete at the highest levels creating high iq super soldiers.

Africa will be a nuclear power soon. the Chinese social structure of killing off millions of newborn girls will force men to compete at the highest levels creating high iq super soldiers.
lifefuel for africancels then. I hear they also have some of the highest fertility rates now.

lifefuel for africancels then. I hear they also have some of the highest fertility rates now.
africans are dumb with huge dicks. Chinese are high iq with small dicks....combined......world domination

You should just go back. No-one is talking about ascension.

Jfl there are litterly 100 million more men there, can you imagine the competition
they marry Chinese men for money, not because they find them attractive.
Imagine betabuxing a blk foid

Fucking kiked china aborting their female babie's (((communism))) is the equivalent of blue-balling your entire population

You should just go back. No-one is talking about ascension.
Im born in Brasil, i will live and die in Brasil unless a fascist regime makes me leave my country.

You forgot the whole cultural aspect of no longer being compatible cuz u is westernized hybrid now