Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Ethnics should go back to their countries, they will be seen as less ugly in their own countries."

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
How am I, a bug-eyed, jew-nosed curry supposedly better off in Pakistan, when there are guys who look like this over there? Stop coping already, if I look like shit here then I look like shit over there as well. Women in different countries don't suddenly have lower standards. Ugliness is universal.

facebook_post_image_1590409351-1280x720.jpg

Asim-Azhar-Fankar-Online.jpg

Asad-Zaman.jpg

b6d4a6c6f5be449b6f85b42032a50f97.jpg

Ali-Zafar.jpg

If immigrants strengthen our country, why don't they strengthen their own?

Mogs me because 100% pure-blooded Punjabi and not a mystery mongrel like me.

Mogs me because 100% pure-blooded Punjabi and not a mystery mongrel like me.
Pure-blooded Punjabis are rare, I think. Many Punjabis have a history of migration.

Pure-blooded Punjabis are rare, I think. Many Punjabis have a history of migration.
You still don't mix with nearby ethnic groups while we don't care about mixing with niggers.

You still don't mix with nearby ethnic groups while we don't care about mixing with niggers.
That's true, Punjabis often stick together. But it's different in the west, because that's what the west promotes.

That's true, Punjabis often stick together. But it's different in the west, because that's what the west promotes.
My country has no identity from its beginning. Even in the west your people still mostly mix with people of your race.

My ancestors were whores who couldn't care less to preserve themselves.

:feelsrope::feelsrope: Why even live bro. Being ugly is a curse.

Whites have looted non-white countries for centuries; the only reason your countries are thriving is because you built it on our backs.
cope
they are thriving cause they are/were ? smart stop with this victim complex

@Transcended Trucel

My country has no identity from its beginning. Even in the west your people still mostly mix with people of your race.

My ancestors were whores who couldn't care less to preserve themselves.
What country are you from then? And I'd say when it comes to my people in the west, probably 90 to 95% marries another Punjabi with the rest marrying outside.
cope

@Transcended Trucel
Without centuries worth of looting, Europe would've looked just like any other "third world" country.

Yep, I get mogged in curryland as well.

What country are you from then? And I'd say when it comes to my people in the west, probably 90 to 95% marries another Punjabi with the rest marrying outside.
Too ashamed to mention it but we're all niggerfied mongrels with no sense of pride.

Without centuries worth of looting, Europe would've looked just like any other "third world" country.
yes cause switzerland a country without natural resources and never engaged in colonialism is third world country as we love

please stop coping

@Mecoja

Yep, I get mogged in curryland as well.
It's brutal bro. They think people in curryland are all ugly guys, their ignorance is astounding. Plenty of moggers to be found in curryland.
Too ashamed to mention it but we're all niggerfied mongrels with no sense of pride.
You should PM me the name.
yes cause switzerland a country without natural resources and never engaged in colonialism is third world country as we love

please stop coping

@Mecoja
Nobody was talking about Switzerland. I meant countries like Germany, The Netherlands, France, the UK, etc.

It's brutal bro. They think people in curryland are all ugly guys, their ignorance is astounding. Plenty of moggers to be found in curryland.

You should PM me the name.

Nobody was talking about Switzerland. I meant countries like Germany, The Netherlands, France, the UK, etc.
switzerland is european country so stop coping

Lmao by that logic i should have ascended by now :lul::lul:. These western people are so ignorant about the third world countries. Just because we are developing countries it doesn't mean that foids are not hypergamous here
Ugliness is universal
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Because that's where every rapefugee is moving to. Switzerland is still a pretty decent country IMO.

Lmao by that logic i should have ascended by now :lul::lul:. These western people are so ignorant about the third world countries. Just because we are developing countries it doesn't mean that foids are not hypergamous here

Indeed, it's just a gigantic cope. Well we can laugh at their low IQs though.

cope

@Transcended Trucel
OP is somewhat correct that white nations got rich off slave maxxing but tbf every powerful empire oppressed others. You either mog or be mogged. Whites at the time had IQ + Renaissance Science IQ pump em up to mog others harder.

True tbh foids are the same everywhere. I heard even Iran has bumble dating app

switzerland is european country so stop coping
Switzerland was poor as fuck before world war 2. They got rich because all the colonising countries next to it got bombed to shit and Switzerland was a pussy and remained neutral and was seen as a safe haven. It was literally all luck lmao

Switzerland was poor as fuck before world war 2. They got rich because all the colonising countries next to it got bombed to shit and Switzerland was a pussy and remained neutral and was seen as a safe haven. It was literally all luck lmao
Switzerland even sounds bitchmade compared to the other euro countries that got filthy in wars :forcedsmile:

you’d be in a higher percentile when your only competition is other Pakistanis. All your sexually rewarded anthropometric values will atleast exist on the same bell curve. Vs competing with men of races that overall mog your race in every way. You might not be a slayer there, but you will be higher than whatever you are now in the west.

ethnostatemaxxing is legit. The extreme example is Asian men. Incel in the west, slayer in Asia.

Last edited:

please stop coping

@Mecoja
I dont think colonialism matter much to today state of countries, maybe UK did get rich of it. Spain is not rich anymore. Most countries held slaves and looted neighborhood countries.

Living abroad could turn a normie into an incel, for me doesnt matter much i would be an incel everywhere.

How am I, a bug-eyed, jew-nosed curry supposedly better off in Pakistan, when there are guys who look like this over there? Stop coping already, if I look like shit here then I look like shit over there as well. Women in different countries don't suddenly have lower standards. Ugliness is universal.

Asad-Zaman.jpg

Ali-Zafar.jpg
Nice cherry picked pics there. The average curry or whatever doesn't look like this.

you’d be in a higher percentile when your only competition is other Pakistanis. All your sexually rewarded anthropometric values will atleast exist on the same bell curve. Vs competing with men of races that overall mog your race in every way. You might not be a slayer there, but you will be higher than whatever you are now in the west.

ethnostatemaxxing is legit. The extreme example is Asian men. Incel in the west, slayer in Asia.
Strong cope. You clearly missed the point of the thread. Morons like you think that Pakistani men are ugly and that a currycel in the west would do better over there. The fact of the matter is the guys there are good looking. This thread was to destroy copers like you who think that ethnic men are uglier.
Nice cherry picked pics there. The average curry or whatever doesn't look like this.
Keep coping. I have been there myself and I saw better looking guys as well. They are moggers over there, only the below average ones settle in the west. I only picked celebs for the sake of proving a point.

Strong cope. You clearly missed the point of the thread. Morons like you think that Pakistani men are ugly and that a currycel in the west would do better over there. The fact of the matter is the guys there are good looking. This thread was to destroy copers like you who think that ethnic men are uglier.

Keep coping. I have been there myself and I saw better looking guys as well. They are moggers over there, only the below average ones settle in the west. I only picked celebs for the sake of proving a point.
It doesn’t matter what I think. Foids apparently thinks thnic men are uglier, and when you consider everything we know about SMV, considering all the quantifiable factors, most ethnics score low in those traits. So they don’t compare favorably against other races. There isn’t even really such a thing as good looking. More like better looking relative to your sexual competition. A 5’3” guy is king in the land of 4’10” men.

Currycels get mogged by mutt aryans in the west and by the original indoaryans at home.

Even if ethnics go back to their home countries, you have white normie men and chads who come to ethnic countries as expats/sexpats

So as an ethnic you go to ethnicland, then boom, you walk outside to see several white men walking around holding hands with ethnic foids

They already do this in Latin America/Caribbean, Eastern Europe, East Asia, and Southeast Asia

Soon we will see these white sexpats go to MENA, Indian Subcontinent, and Sub-Saharan Africa

What are ethniccels supposed to do? Even in ethnicland they get mogged by white men

Last edited:

Asad-Zaman.jpg

Ali-Zafar.jpg
This should be completely true, especially in a third world country like Pakistan where you can lifting up a pretty girl from poverty.

It's a dumb fuck suggestion to begin with because you'd just get mogged there by the ethnics who actually know how the country they live in works. There is no "exotic" bonus like when whites go to southeast Asia. You're just a fish out of its bowl.

We have no reports of higher success for ethnics who reverse immigrate to countries they never actually lived in before.

:feelsthink:High iq thread:feelsthink:

When every sexpat is either deported and banned from non western countries or murdered only then will I return to Curryland, until that happens I'm not going anywhere. People who "suggest" this are mostly just stormfrontcels wanting ethnics out of the west but why the fuck should I go anywhere when white normies are fucking ethnic foids for their own pleasure in our own countries.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back