Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethnics = locationcels

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
Euroweek-scandal.jpg

Just move to Poland and slay bruhs

(This post is 100% satire, I don't condone any sexual relations with people under the age of consent)

Cherrypicked photos. Tinder real life stats are proving the absolute truth of the JBW.

If you’re white you are or an IT infiltrator cuck or a fakecel.

Go SEA. Or go ER

Maybe I should go to Poland this summer, nice LifeFuel OP:feelsseriously::feelsrope:
Also the age of consent in Poland is 15, I doubt there is anything illegal going on there.
Go SEA. Or go ER
Nice slogan, if you're white.

East Europe shithole too, especially lithuania

Cherrypicked photos. Tinder real life stats are proving the absolute truth of the JBW.
What? Because glorified whores of the noodle variety want to use you for your wealth which is inferred by you having white skin means you somehow can't be incel as a white? That's about as dumb as saying that you can't be incel if you have the means to visit a prostitute

they would get beaten by local gopniks
cope there are already curries in poland they even have "little india" where theyre mainly settled

What? Because glorified whores of the noodle variety want to use you for your wealth which is inferred by you having white skin you somehow can't be incel as a white? That's about as dumb as saying that you can't be incel if you have the means to visit a prostitute
I bet 1000€ that you are an IT infiltrator cucked white male.

Go SEA. Or go ER
No cherry picking, this literally happened few months ago (Google Poland euroweek)

euroweek-poland-idiots4.jpg

BTW polish women are known to be big lovers of BBC and ethnics

Go SEA. Or go ER

Mods delete this cucked and bluepilled thread made by IT infiltrators

Go SEA. Or go ER
So you say Tinder isn't real life,then say this?

Yikes!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Mods take out the trash :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

What? Because glorified whores of the noodle variety want to use you for your wealth which is inferred by you having white skin you somehow can't be incel as a white? That's about as dumb as saying that you can't be incel if you have the means to visit a prostitute
tbh they really prefer white males over there because they mog the average asian to death(heightmog,framemog, facemog, voicemog,pedigreemog).

i wouldnt say it would work for you though since I have seen your pics

tbh they really prefer white males over there because they mog the average asian to death(heightmog,framemog, facemog, vpicemog,pedigreemog).

i wouldnt say it would work for you though since I have seen your pics
they don't prefer saint blackops2cel over their own version of chads lol

Go SEA. Or go ER
>tinder isn't real life

tinder real life stats are proving something
Just pick one and stick to it, LARPbro

Just pick one and stick to it, LARPbro
I decided that they are real life. You convinced me.

So... you mean that the pics you put here are real ones?

Maybe... ethnics are fakecels for real?

Go SEA. Or go ER
Great. Now fuck off.

I decided that they are real life. You convinced me.

So... you mean that the pics you put here are real ones?

Maybe... ethnics are fakecels for real?
This idiot posted this in another thread.

And now he's talking race and being a subversive piece of shit.

Bro, go fucking do something with your life. You are pathetic. When you get discovered, remember you are a loser on a forum trying to gain attention and validation from a blue pill site (IT cucks)

Gotta go to Europe just to betabux and even then, the odds are abysmally low. No thanks, bro.

I wish i had a jb gf tbh

I could say the same about "SEAmaxxing"
It's over :feelsrope:

Eh, people say you can slay there if you’re a white 4-5/10 who’s invisible in the West.

Eh, people say you can slay there if you’re a white 4-5/10 who’s invisible in the West.
Not anymore, the best you could hope for as a sub5 would be betabuxxing, and I guarantee she would leave you for a Chad eventually after moving back.

Not anymore, the best you could hope for as a sub5 would be betabuxxing, and I guarantee she would leave you for a Chad eventually after moving back.

:feelscry::feelsrope: So much for that plan, well, not for me since Azn women hate me but for whitecels.

Euroweek-scandal.jpg

Just move to Poland and slay bruhs

(This post is 100% satire, I don't condone any sexual relations with people under the age of consent)
Is foid sexual selection, besides chad they also fuck the male who contrast more from their average male.
(Cope theory warning) if you are ethnic in a full white country you actually achieve the status of exotic and are actually above the average male. Same happens with whites in ethnics countries if they aren't trucels they may manage to get a gf by moving to another country.

It's all a perception.

There is no race for race, jbw is bs.
But when it comes to curries, the story changes drastically.
Im sorry curry guys, but you have it worst if you are not 8/10