Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics incels that want to be white

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
You will never be white so if you can't accept that fact. Please rope.

These bastards cry about sluts being white only when you guys are white only :feelskek::feelskek: make that shit make sense you ethnic slaves

Newfags btfo.
@Notorious Inkler
look at what these fags turn this site into

self hating ethnics/cumskin worshippers on suicide watch :feelskek:
Its always the usual suspects being cumskin dickriders and they are same ones who complain about foids being white chad only:feelsclown::feelsclown:
Newfags btfo.
@Notorious Inkler
Bro stop crying like a bytch. Its you guys who are the fags

Newfags btfo.
@Notorious Inkler
>Oofy doofy this, just be nt bro that
>I feel sorry for a paralyzed roastie
soylets.is

white worshippers are probably closeted trannies

They should decorate the trees make sure the rope has lights on them.

Why do you guys scroll through IT. I don't get that as incel you already know what they think of you. Its like a manlet scrolling through r tall. Hes only gunna hurt himself
Because it's funny af

I imagine being white is like being a demi god

These bastards cry about sluts being white only when you guys are white only :feelskek::feelskek: make that shit make sense you ethnic slaves
These types of ethnic subhumans deserve death ngl

The new people we’ve gotten are mouth breathers that have nuked this site and replaced it with the chimp screaming libtard shit they hear in their native apefrica

The new people we’ve gotten are mouth breathers that have nuked this site and replaced it with the chimp screaming libtard shit they hear in their native apefrica
Amerimutt you most likely have African ancestry lol:feelshaha:

tbh

Nice try shithead
100% Anglo-Teuton blonde hair blue eyes
- in his fucking dreams. You are an American somewhere down the line you're great grand father was a nigger, the reich would have rejected you're mixed race ass bytch

It could be due to timing...

Just another form of white worship to Me. Extremely cucked for an ethnic Incel to worship the white man who is already fucking ethnic woman en masse. Acknowledge the JBW blackpill but you should still maintain a sense of pride and personal dignity beyond that

Just another form of white worship to Me. Extremely cucked for an ethnic Incel to worship the white man who is already fucking ethnic woman en masse. Acknowledge the JBW blackpill but you should still maintain a sense of pride and personal dignity beyond that

- in his fucking dreams. You are an American somewhere down the line you're great grand father was a nigger, the reich would have rejected you're mixed race ass bytch
0F99536A 376E 4AEA B273 CE5395022E5B

Nice try tranny. Turn on that hypoborean vril!

I'd rather be a nigger in this day and age.

America basically worships these people.
I want to go steal stuff and burn things while pretending I'm discrimination against me

Damn you pissed off all the shit skins. Nothing more annoying than a self-loathing curry/rice/black/camel jockey though. Whitey bends over and takes it in the ass for them and they still feel inferior/victimized. Unfortunately, I can't claim to be purely white as I have 1/128 native in me. Thanks ancestry.com

Keep coping retard

:yes:
Stating a fact isn't coping, what you're doing is coping. Hating yourself and wishing you were white won't change your situation so how about have some damn dignity:feelsugh::feelshaha: