Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics, how is a 2/10 white truecel inferior to a 2/10 ethnicel for ending up celibate?

GeneSelector

GeneSelector

oh. hello
★★
I know logic typically isn't your strong suit, but please explain this rather weird line of reasoning that I see so common among you

I'd like to grasp a better understanding of the reasoning behind this as well.

554B0AEE B3E2 47AA 8CB7 48293004FD73

Who says inferior? What's with this weird ranking system of who's the biggest loser truecel

JBW is real, i don't know if my 5"5 white uncle is a 2/10 but he's bald, glasses and 5"5 and married my asian aunt

i'm a fan of james corbetts work, he has a japanese wife and my uncle is shorter than him

Who says inferior? What's with this weird ranking system of who's the biggest loser truecel

JBW is real, i don't know if my 5"5 white uncle is a 2/10 but he's bald, glasses and 5"5 and married my asian aunt

i'm a fan of james corbetts work, he has a japanese wife and my uncle is shorter than him

Oh. Well since we're arguing in anecdotes I can only say that that hasn't been my experience at all as a deformed 6'0 white guy with blue eyes. In fact the interracial couples I see are typically those where the male is ethnic and the female is white, then again that might just be a regional thing as I live in the most cucked country in western Europe

I don't necessarily deny that whites have it easier, but I think it's a stretch and a half to say the only prerequisite one needs in order to not be involuntarily celibate is white skin, which is what JBW asserts