Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics hating on whites on this forum are making me revert to my sfcel ways

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I went through a sf phase long time ago when I was 16 during which I legit used to believe that "the joos" and ethnics are subhuman trash holding back the progression fo the human race. Eventually I grew out of it and became blackpilled but with the amount of ethnics screeching JBW on this forum lately Im feeling my old sfcel self waking up

Theres a certain sfcel user here with whom I find myself back to back fighting off hordes of white hating ethnics on a daily basis now. I am still sane enough that I snap out of it once he starts talking about the Jews being behind everything but sooner or later I will fall for his poison again

Please guys dont be like this, dont let this happen, stop race baiting

Whites are actualy a minority here. We need more forum rights for whites.

just kidding, don't take it seriously

JBW is true to an extent though, nobody is demanding you have to leave, but at least be honest that being white gives you a leg up in getting laid.

While, going full sf is cringe. The way I look at it, it's like rooting for a team that doesn't want me in the game. If anything, I'm pro-acceleration. I like to see race mixing and the decline of the cities.

That being said, how could you be offended? I can't recall a time I ever was offended for my whiteness, my gender, or being an American. It's impossible to make us feel bad.

Be flattered. You have a gift the rest of us don't.

yeah, i was like that at those EXACT ages as well (16 to about 18)

although idc, i take no personal offense to it.

politics and being a complete david-dukecel, it's not only a retarded but a pointless cope. you can talk about the jews and "omg those fucking niggers" till you lose your voice, nothing will ever change lol.

we're all brothers here. this shit is like the dark brotherhood in oblivion boyos

I agree that the Jews are behind everything bad. I truly hate them

JBW is true to an extent though, nobody is demanding you have to leave, but at least be honest that being white gives you a leg up in getting laid.

It takes being extremely ugly to be white and incel. Therefore purely aesthetically speaking white incels here are worse off.

While, going full sf is cringe. The way I look at it, it's like rooting for a team that doesn't want me in the game. If anything, I'm pro-acceleration. I like to see race mixing and the decline of the cities.

That being said, how could you be offended? I can't recall a time I ever was offended for my whiteness, my gender, or being an American. It's impossible to make us feel bad.

Im not offended per se but annoyed. When people say that you cant be incel because you are white its infuriating.

It takes being extremely ugly to be white and incel. Therefore purely aesthetically speaking white incels here are worse off.

Lol that logic sounds kind of off though, because you already have whiteness going for you, so if you "lookmaxxed" and went to a poor asian country you could probably get laid within at least a weeks time of trying. Unless you are physically deformed or a legit 3/10 you can get laid as a white man easily if you simply date interaciialy, especially amongst poorer women.

Also most importantly, most of the so called white incels on this site are average 5/10 or just slightly below average 4/10, so they don't even have the excuse you are making here (so even if the excuse made logical sense most of the white incels here don't fall under it).

Im not offended per se but annoyed. When people say that you cant be incel because you are white its infuriating.
It's a fairly myopic view, but it's just one of many. If I had a penny for every retarded generalization having to do with height, race, nationality, eye color, etc....

Gotta put them blinders on. They're wrong. Fuck 'em.

Honestly their is just to much hatred for whites, curries, Asian and blacks on this forum. Pretty much every ethnicity has hate group here. It must be some link between being black pill with no PcP restrictions that creates this sea of hatred

Honestly their is just to much hatred for whites, curries, Asian and blacks on this forum. Pretty much every ethnicity has hate group here. It must be some link between being black pill with no PcP restrictions that creates this sea of hatred

One day i'll put my hands up in the air and make a post asking for site members to lend me their hatred, if I can manifest a hatred bomb its gonna take ER events to the next level, you can ban guns normies, but you can't you ban energy attacks ;)

I truly believe that I would be drowning in pussy if I were white. JBW is a real thing

One day i'll put my hands up in the air and make a post asking for site members to lend me their hatred, if I can manifest a hatred bomb its gonna take ER events to the next level, you can ban guns normies, but you can't you ban energy attacks ;)
Lmao. Lol That Was Pretty Good