Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnics, do you think you would still be an incel if white everything else equal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date

Ethnics, do you think you would still be an incel if white everything else equal?

• Total voters
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Same height and same level of ugliness. If you had an "ugly ethnic nose" you would still have it. Still have your ethnic features, but in a white passing way. Lets see if you think JBW means white = better looking or whiteness itself = halo, if you think it will make you ascend.
UPDATE: I messed up third option. I meant" no, if I had whiter features like blue eyes instead of brown."

If someone is objectively 4/10 or less and thinks that they're utterly deluded tbh.

Well, I'm already pale skin with greenish hazel eyes. My ugly ethnic features are my nigger nose and curly black hair, if my nose was not as wide and my hair was straight I probably wouldn't be incel. If I kept my ethnic featues but had blue eyes it would definitely be an improvement but I might still be incel because my worst feature is my nose.

I don't think so. I never support this theory. This can only be true when a white moves to Asia but not every white person can afford it and also the differences in lifestyle will make it hard to live there. At my height and face, no I wouldn't do better in the west even if I was white.

nope still would be a bugeyed virgin
but that would be a plus

White me is a fucking millionaire with a big ass gf and 2 asian foids on the side.

Absolutely not, i'm a 3/10 ethnic so I have absolutely no options, there will never ever be a dating partner for me. Whereas as a 3/10 white boy I can at least decide to travel to SEA and bang Asian girls if I still fail in America.
Hell, even in the west there's a chance for me to get laid just from my whiteness. Ethnic girls in the west want high status white cock, and even other white girls would still prefer me over my looksmatch ethnic male. I wouldn't be chained to the stereotypes of my race if I were to be white either, I could act however I want and I wouldn't be acting "white", i'd be acting normal.

If someone is objectively 4/10 or less and thinks that they're utterly deluded tbh.
You underestimate the power of JBW. ItsOVER proved its potency when he got 3 separate Thai chicks pregnant.

Being white adds like 2-3 points straight out the gate. I'd be at least 4-5/10 as a white guy which is more than enough since I'm willing to spam approach.

Who knows. Life would certainly be easier when you can fit in.

I would vote if you didn't mention the least important white feature as an example of white features.

I'd be even more incel if i was white, white people's average height is something like 5ft9/5ft10, average height for indians is like 5ft7/5ft8 and i'm 6ft2, it makes me "Stand out" and makes me possibly more attractive to indians/unique.

The thing holding me back vastly is my fucking frame, if i had a normal/above average frame you could make me more curry and i'd do better.

If I was white, I could run the Asian girl game.

I know answer for me for sure is yes if I had been fully white

Ethnic features = ethnic, so the hypothetical is pointless. Nobody is fucking a white guy with dead brown eyes and nappy hair, he'll be presumed a mixed mutt instead of white.

Anyway if I was actual white I'd still be incel, but I could moneymaxx and move to Asia/South America where the women are more feminine anyway. There's no legal way out for ethnicels.

I would buy a one way ticket to the first asian country I could think of and I would escape inceldom before even leaving the airport terminal.

edit: third option doesn't make sense it just diverses the yes votes so "no" looks like the winner.

I honestly and unironically don't think I would be incel if I was white.

Well square chin/jaw is a caucasoid trait
And height as well

but if it is only blue eyes, then yes I would still be incel since I'm jawcel

Same height and same level of ugliness. If you had an "ugly ethnic nose" you would still have it. Still have your ethnic features, but in a white passing way. Lets see if you think JBW means white = better looking or whiteness itself = halo, if you think it will make you ascend.
UPDATE: I messed up third option. I meant" no, if I had whiter features like blue eyes instead of brown."
No, because I can afford to stay in Asia for a month.

you ethnics would be even MORE incel if u were white

in 2018 ethnics are the only true slayers

If I had blue eyes I'd get laid

IMO its not just about the skin color(there are many asians have skin color as pale as whites), the facial features a part of it too.