Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnics, do you get jealous when you see ethnic holes with whites?

i get angry when i see any couple no matter if white or not

Not angrier than at anyone with a gf because I dislike hispanic women

Let me just say that in and of itself, a couple comprising a white male and a nonwhite female is not something bad. Ceteris paribus, it would be neutral in a truly race-blind world. But what is upsetting is the fact that there really is an imbalance. Nonwhite women very often get with or even prefer white men. You see this with Asian women, Latina women, black women, even native american women. White male/nonwhite female couples outnumber nonwhite male/white female couples due to cultural conditioning, the ramifications of colonialism and the historical white patriarchy. Western children are literally raised presented with images and other content that present white men as the best men. It is not white men per se who upset me, nor nonwhite women. It's the disparity that is upsetting.

Last edited:
idc cause most brazilian women are subhuman, if anything I feel bad for this dumbass white girl he could do better for sure :feelskek:

Yes, but I get jealous of couples regardless of race.

Let me just say that in and of itself, a couple comprising a white male and a nonwhite female is not something bad. Ceteris paribus, it would be neutral in a truly race-blind world. But what is upsetting is the fact that there really is an imbalance. Nonwhite women very often get with or even prefer white men. You see this with Asian women, Latina women, black women, even native american women. White male/nonwhite female couples outnumber nonwhite male/white female couples due to cultural conditioning, the ramifications of colonialism and the historical white patriarchy. Western children are literally raised presented with images and other content that present white men as the best men. It is not white men per se who upset me, nor nonwhite women. It's the disparity that is upsetting.
White females fuck dogs, ethnic females fuck white men, ethnic men rot alone.

White females fuck dogs, ethnic females fuck white men, ethnic men rot alone.

Yeah tbh. I kinda hate asians when i see them with chads. They are too bad for chads lol.

Only if the white dude is within the same looks range as me.

I don't, but the couples assume I am jealous. It is a micro-aggression us ethnic males have to deal with.

That's a good point that I hadn't considered. She assumes I'm jealous. It explains the arrogant way the foid holds her head up high as she passes me by. Like a "You'll never have this" kind of thing.

It's irritating to think that the noodle assumes I would want to be with her, when in fact, her being tainted by white cock disqualifies her in my mind as a potential mate.
It's more annoying because I don't feel jealous of the white man. I feel more disgust, hatred, and sadness for the state of the world.

You rarely see Arab girls with white men, they like to keep that secret.

Honestly I don't care about it anymore because all women are the same.

I honestly could care less. It’s expected at this point.

That's a good point that I hadn't considered. She assumes I'm jealous. It explains the arrogant way the foid holds her head up high as she passes me by. Like a "You'll never have this" kind of thing.

It's irritating to think that the noodle assumes I would want to be with her, when in fact, her being tainted by white cock disqualifies her in my mind as a potential mate.
It's more annoying because I don't feel jealous of the white man. I feel more disgust, hatred, and sadness for the state of the world.
Precisely. It's disgusting when she's had a cumskin cock or nigger cock. Even if I was initially attracted then I would lose interest. Even if it's a oneitis.

You rarely see Arab girls with white men, they like to keep that secret.

Honestly I don't care about it anymore because all women are the same.
Cope, Arab holes are property of white men.