Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics, do you feel objectively or subjectively inferior to white Stacies?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I wonder if it's the same for you. Notice how we don't feel nervous at all around a fat, ugly woman. But we do if she's really attractive.

For the less crazy ones in here, do you feel like they're genetically superior? I can't imagine one loving me and I don't expect them to, no matter how much I were to personality-mog a Chad. I know, water is wet, but I'm more so speaking in terms of race and genetics. Why is it that both male and female ethnics 9 out 10 times wish they had a white partner? Or prefer/desire them massively over another race?

Think how attraction is primal, you don't think your way into attraction, you see someone and you almost immediately either feel something or you don't. I think whites are objectively the superior race based on research as well as my own experience and this is coming from someone who isn't white. I think we are just able to perceive it like we perceive that water isn't dangerous but fire is, it's ingrained in us. The ethnic "discrimination" is not that, it's just Darwinism in action.

Sure, normies would say I'm being racist, but there's even a video were little kids (who don't have any bias because again they're like 4-5 year old and don't know) are asked what kids are more attractive as well as which kids are "good" and which are "bad". To keep it short, even the dark brown and black kids chose the white ones for being more attractive and good and the dark ones as less attractive and bad. This should tell you something.

Even noodlewhores fantasize about a white dude and their own skin color is not that far off from them compared to, say, Curries.

American Stacies don't fantasize about some short, ugly dark-skinned Curry when they're imagining themselves getting ravaged, and they're exposed to every single race since they're born considering the U.S. is a melting pot.

I know for sure that I am smarter than the vast majority of them and that I am a more decent human being than the vast majority of them.

White women are the worst people you will ever run into. From fat white whores to tall giga stacies. For the most part, they are awful.

If a lot of white men have trouble with white women, imagine how much worst it is for the vast majority of ethnic men.

I'm an deathnic oldcel and I have life experiences. Living in a large metropolitan city and encountering all different types of people, they are definitely the worst demographic you'll ever run into.

I know for sure that I am smarter than the vast majority of them and that I am a more decent human being than the vast majority of them.

White women are the worst people you will ever run into. From fat white whores to tall giga stacies. For the most part, they are awful.

If a lot of white men have trouble with white women, imagine how much worst it is for the vast majority of ethnic men.

I'm an deathnic oldcel and I have life experiences. Living in a large metropolitan city and encountering all different types of people, they are definitely the worst demographic you'll ever run into.
imo they are less bad than young black men. young black men are most dangerous group due to their propensity for violence.
I wonder if it's the same for you. Notice how we don't feel nervous at all around a fat, ugly woman. But we do if she's really attractive.

For the less crazy ones in here, do you feel like they're genetically superior? I can't imagine one loving me and I don't expect them to, no matter how much I were to personality-mog a Chad. I know, water is wet, but I'm more so speaking in terms of race and genetics. Why is it that both male and female ethnics 9 out 10 times wish they had a white partner? Or prefer/desire them massively over another race?

Think how attraction is primal, you don't think your way into attraction, you see someone and you almost immediately either feel something or you don't. I think whites are objectively the superior race based on research as well as my own experience and this is coming from someone who isn't white. I think we are just able to perceive it like we perceive that water isn't dangerous but fire is, it's ingrained in us. The ethnic "discrimination" is not that, it's just Darwinism in action.

Sure, normies would say I'm being racist, but there's even a video were little kids (who don't have any bias because again they're like 4-5 year old and don't know) are asked what kids are more attractive as well as which kids are "good" and which are "bad". To keep it short, even the dark brown and black kids chose the white ones for being more attractive and good and the dark ones as less attractive and bad. This should tell you something.

Even noodlewhores fantasize about a white dude and their own skin color is not that far off from them compared to, say, Curries.

American Stacies don't fantasize about some short, ugly dark-skinned Curry when they're imagining themselves getting ravaged, and they're exposed to every single race since they're born considering the U.S. is a melting pot.
i once felt inferior. Now I feel apathetic, neither superior nor inferior.

Biologically speaking i am obvs superior than these whores and i don’t let my emotion take over my self esteem.
How are you biologically superior to them if you're an ethnic? On what basis?

It's subjective; most treat ethnics as below any white Stacy, yes, but that doesn't mean it's true and that we should take their word for it... :feelswhat:

Take factors such as IQ, comprehension, being smart enough to swallow the brutal truth of reality instead of purposely obfuscating or ignoring it, actual moral standing and not giving into the latest degenerate progressivist rightthink in the West (e.g., transgenderism). :feelsclown:

How are you biologically superior to them if you're an ethnic? On what basis?
Because we are. Foid worshipping cucks like you are the only reason these women get to live on the pedestal they're on. Men are superior to women, period.

Not really, cuz as a man I could easily overpower them if I was down to throw hands. I think some incels just feel that way because of how much easier they have it. Even if we ain't trannies, you can't help but occasionally wish you were Stacy and got to have the world as your oyster without having to fight for it.

imo they are less bad than young black men. young black men are most dangerous group due to their propensity for violence.

Hoodrats and street thugs either end up killing each other or placed in prison. Ethnic men aren't given free license by society to behave badly. They'll be fodder for the for-profit-prison system. The police will see to this gleefully.

White women can do whatever the fuck they want and not receive any consequences for it.

The prospect of being falsely accused by some necrotic white chick and losing my job, being put on the sex offender list or being assaulted by some white knights seeking to avenge the 'honor' of their sacred white goddess is an actual fear. I couldn't care less about ghetto rats. They generally self-eugenics or stew in a cell.

Get a finger pointed at you by a [white] woman? Your life is essentially over, especially as sub-5.

I don't have much to add to this other than that noodlewhores are second in line to white foids for how contemptible they are.

I don’t feel nervous around foids anymore, I’m 30. I just can’t get laid or get a gf.

Just glad im white

I don’t feel nervous around foids anymore, I’m 30. I just can’t get laid or get a gf.
That makes sense since you’re a wizard :feelsmage:

I’d imagine that once you’re 25 and onwards you stop giving a fuck about what normies and foids alike think of you. But the pain doesn’t subside does it?

Just glad im white
You should be. Just SEAmaxx and run game on 4/10 Thai toilets.

I can the beat the shit out of any foid, they are not genetically superior

I can the beat the shit out of any foid, they are not genetically superior
I’m speaking solely about race and the kind of looks that come with it (Caucasian skull, symmetrical face, light eyes, etc), as well as attractiveness. Not male over female physical superiority.

I’m speaking solely about race and the kind of looks that come with it (Caucasian skull, symmetrical face, light eyes, etc), as well as attractiveness. Not male over female physical superiority.
No, that does not make them superior to me

I’d imagine that once you’re 25 and onwards you stop giving a fuck about what normies and foids alike think of you. But the pain doesn’t subside does it?

Exactly. I’m sure you have wondered, “How is it that male teachers stay so calm around young sexy foids?”. The answer is - old ugly guys know they have nothing to lose, a toilet is a toilet, just don’t let your guard down and get accused of rape.

I thought i could get toilets in any color i want, Apparently the color TV doesnt work anymore, Damn niggas

I dont feel inferior, I actually feel superior.

However I believe alot of white foids subconsciously believe they are superior to ethnic men.

Which makes me hate them even more

nah I dont at all. People go about as if all whites are mega beautiful. Yes there are good looking whites but tons and tons of average, below average and even more subhuman whites.

Idiot white worshiping ethnics mostly curries and some sands cherry pick the most beautiful whites under the age of 25 years of age and build their entire white worship around that concept then attempt to project their own inferiorty complexes onto the wider world. Example curries worship whites because their religion of Hinduism is built on white worship, they are indoctriated in this nonsence since birth.

Ethnics born in Euro lands are breeding with white Stacies because they understand the culture and were banging out those Stacies since kindergarden . Go to any major European city and see for yourself.

Just as there are ethnic subhuman incels there are way more subhuman white incels.

These subhuman ethnics pushing this mental concept were not born in the West, infact they probably have never been to the West or came to the West as young adults. Then wonder why they are not taken seriously when arriving but totaly overlook the fact that they do not understand the cultural norms at all.

In Europe at least white foids do not have sex with men that cold approach or form relationships if they dont know the man for less than 3 years. These ethnics try to hit on Stacies through cold approach and such because they are not established in the West then are rejected when even a white Chad will be rejected if he did the same. These ethnics then say oh but Chad has one night stands with women from the club, this is true but ethnics who understand the culture are doing the same thing as well in their own house parties and clubs.
Ethnics go to clubs built by white men for white men and wonder why they are rejected. It is a club for whites to slay thats why.

White women will have relationships with men they grew up with, worked together with for more than 3 years , neighbours they have known for years etc etc etc.

They're the most socially privileged group of people to ever walk the earth.

Because we are. Foid worshipping cucks like you are the only reason these women get to live on the pedestal they're on. Men are superior to women, period.
I agree with this except the part when you said period

Non cuck detected

Men are smarter and stronger than women, and I struggle to rate whites highly given how cucked their countries are by feminism.

If shea taller and bigger boned than me, yes. Then again, my own 12 year old iraqi sister fits both of those traits as well

They smv mog us 645753 times over, Chico GrAY:feelsseriously:

Holy fuck :dafuckfeels:

How old and tall are you?
I'm 5'8 and 25. She's almost the same height as me, and her hands/arms are bigger than mine.

I'm 5'8 and 25. She's almost the same height as me, and her hands/arms are bigger than mine.
Oh, that's not that short tbh, she's just way too tall for a 12 yr old female. As per the arms, if she's fat then once again that isn't a bad thing for you, that'd be like saying Tyrone is not a real man because he isn't as big as Lizzo. Not to mention foids prefer lean, well-defined muscle over big, bulky arms.