Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ethnics, curries cry on this forum cry all the time how small they are....

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
All you ethnics and curries on this forum (which is a high percentage) should stop crying how fuckin small you are. [UWSL]You are small because it is due to your genes. On average, an Italian is shorter than a Dutchman. On average, a Turk is smaller than a Swede. On average, a Japanese is shorter than a German. Why you retards dont get it? You should have stayed in your own country then you would only be among people your own height instead of getting mogged by white, taller people....[/UWSL]

Last edited:
curry foids would only date white chad

White guys brought niggers to America, freed them, then gave them rights and full access to white women :feelshaha:

Ethnics literally have it on easy mode as their home countries sexual markets are much more competitive than western countries but instead they choose to be an incel in the west. Or they choose to not get an arranged marriage

If a 3 inch height difference is a lot then sure I guess.

Ethnics literally have it on easy mode as their home countries sexual markets are much more competitive than western countries but instead they choose to be an incel in the west. Or they choose to not get an arranged marriage
You realize foids can reject an arranged marriage and 99% of ethnicels are born or raised completely in the west.:feelstastyman:

retard
You realize foids can reject an arranged marriage and 99% of ethnicels are born or raised completely in the west.:feelstastyman:

This kebab store dude is like 5 4, fucking ignorant non sentient shit. I wish i had the self awareness of a spoon sometimes . Then again working is cucked @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Ritalincel @Edmund_Kemper

This kebab store dude is like 5 4, fucking ignorant non sentient shit. I wish i had the self awareness of a spoon sometimes . Then again working is cucked @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Ritalincel @Edmund_Kemper
I bet youre a pajeet :feelshaha:

They breed indefinitly aswell without a care in the World. They are resilient because they lack self awareness. But yea. I wonder how this kebab dude keeps going besides being an old turbo ugly shit.

Moving to the West (especially mogger countries like Northern Europe) is retarded as an ethnic. Many parents come for "economic opportunity", not realizing that they are dooming their sons to a live of inceldom. The only solution is to move back, but with Western money.

Always feel bad for the kebab dudes, must be suifuel having to serve german chads and foids all day long :feelsohgod:
Youre a Rotter tho.

Im a curry and im 6'2:lul:

This is a place to cry in the first place brainlet that's why they're here, Mogger ethnics wouldn't come here to begin with

Low IQ thread.

All you ethnics and curries on this forum (which is a high percentage) should stop crying how fuckin small you are. [UWSL]You are small because it is due to your genes. On average, an Italian is shorter than a Dutchman. On average, a Turk is smaller than a Swede. On average, a Japanese is shorter than a German. Why you retards dont get it? You should have stayed in your own country then you would only be among people your own height instead of getting mogged by white, taller people....[/UWSL]
Bro they have no country to go to their families have settled in the west for generations this fucking arguement of go back to your own country is just retard

Why do people think arrange marriage is so easy its only possible if you are moneymaxxed and even in arrange marriages if a girl doesnt like you . You can't marry her jfl for thinking like they have it easier in their own country

Well if I stay in my country not only will I still be an incel, because women in here drool over dark triad gangster, which I'm not, but I would also have to live in worse conditions, shitty wages, more working hours, less vacations, absolutely no workers rights, etc... I'd rather be incel in a rich white country where I get constantly heightmogged but at least I make decent money.

i'm 5'4 :cryfeels:

I wish i was not aware, i could cope my way into obvlion like i i did before

Tall Indian men in America willl be instant chadpreets in India

I think you can dark triad ( thugmax ) but you have to meet the looks requirements first. That i dont have , lol @Rimiru

I'm ethnic and I'm not small

You do realize most deathnics here were born in the western country if they are from there.

Implying white men aren't tourists in those countries. Your racism is showing.

I am getting mogged even in my own country. Due to globalisation even woman here can talk with a white man. I had a becky tire classmate who told me she liked a fat white male who looks like peter grifffin. Asians Staying in their own country wont do shit nowdays.