Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics cant compete with white dudes

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
Unless you are a 9/10 ethnic and above 6f2 you stand NO chance against the white dudes. It feels like girls are programmed to go after white dudes

We ethnics were born only to make white people feel better about themselves

The average White is 5.5/10 while the average ethnic is 2.5/10.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Any girl would prefer a 3/10 white dude over a 6/10 ethnic

@copingincel do you agree?

Foids do NOT prefer an ugly white over an HTN nigga, even the openly racist foids admit they'd rather fuck an attractive nigger than an ugly white
major cope

every ethnic lives in America

facts

1.Water
2. Truecels are truecels regardless of race
3. Water

Average Gray ethnic post.
Face>height>ethnicity

Any girl would prefer a 3/10 white dude over a 6/10 ethnic
this is false
Unless you are a 9/10 ethnic and above 6f2 you stand NO chance against the white dudes. It feels like girls are programmed to go after white dudes

true. id say for an ethnic you need to be at least a 7/10 to get anything in a white majority area.

Yes, atleast were im from ethnics get completely rejected by white foids.
They even get lauged at when they confess
It's so over

I hate to admit to you, but it is not, average white dude is 3.5/10 , but an ethnic is 2/10

Man do I love being white.

Water bro immigration is sped

I agree

My race is the worst in the world, they are short, dark, skinny, shy and unathletic. And furthermore, miscegenation is almost non-existent, because it is difficult for them to find a partner of a superior race like white, but since they are blind, they settle for girls of the same race. I wanted to change the course of my family tree, but I realized that it is almost impossible, since my race is subhuman and not adapted to current standards. I think it is one of the most useless races and that they contributed almost nothing to humanity, since black people at least do contribute to humanity like sports.

My 5ft 9 white friend is sitting in a Lamborghini urus in Dubai right now no joke. He has a good face also and probably had at least 4 girlfriends by now since 3 years ago he already had 2 or 3. And he posts pics of his lambo and sometimes you see an Arab woman on the side.

He had white gf and Arab gfs now. I am still sitting here in my council flat and I have nothing. I don't even feel mad any more. There is no point because I wasn't even in the race to begin with. I was just a spectator.

My 5ft 9 white friend is sitting in a Lamborghini urus in Dubai right now no joke. He has a good face also and probably had at least 4 girlfriends by now since 3 years ago he already had 2 or 3. And he posts pics of his lambo and sometimes you see an Arab woman on the side.

He had white gf and Arab gfs now. I am still sitting here in my council flat and I have nothing. I don't even feel mad any more. There is no point because I wasn't even in the race to begin with. I was just a spectator.
:lasereyes:Jbw maxxers should be lynched, I mog him in height though :feelzez:

My race is the worst in the world, they are short, dark, skinny, shy and unathletic. And furthermore, miscegenation is almost non-existent, because it is difficult for them to find a partner of a superior race like white, but since they are blind, they settle for girls of the same race. I wanted to change the course of my family tree, but I realized that it is almost impossible, since my race is subhuman and not adapted to current standards. I think it is one of the most useless races and that they contributed almost nothing to humanity, since black people at least do contribute to humanity like sports.
Are you Indian or American Indian?

Are you Indian or American Indian?
Bruh Indians contribute Kamasutra to the world, which is used by sex havers folks. I can agree on ugliness part, cuz they are the ugliest.