Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics cant be incels

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
Just geomaxx to poland or russia
Milions if vids online of ethnics slaying there
you have 0 excuse

ethnics have their own communities,
weras theres no white community

You still have to look normal. Do you really think someone like Beetlejuice would slay in Poland or Russia?

As a shitskin curry lowlife I'll definitely have infinite smv there, thank you white "subhuman"

Another day, another retarded 2024cel thread

Just geomaxx to poland or russia
Milions if vids online of ethnics slaying there
you have 0 excuse
just uproot your whole life to affect your opportunities since there are magical foids who like shortness, ugliness and autism there
No thanks.

You still have to look normal. Do you really think someone like Beetlejuice would slay in Poland or Russia?
I think all these Poland and Russia being geomaxxing locations for ethnics has more to do with fact that slavs are low iq and ogre than because slavic women hate their kind. Do you think a woman would reject a polish chad like jeremy fragrance? Obviously no.

just uproot your whole life to affect your opportunities since there are magical foids who like shortness, ugliness and autism there
No thanks.
They do, thats the thing, they loce ethnics for some reason, they do

As a shitskin curry lowlife I'll definitely have infinite smv there, thank you white "subhuman"
Not infimite but youll ascend

ethnics have their own communities,
weras theres no white community
Yep any kind of community that is looking for whites will instantly be labeled racist

Exceptions dont make the rule, stupid nigger

pajeet in the vid mogs me

I get near a woman in a european country and they'll lynch me or deport me or jail me on a rape accusation
and in my country i'm a nobody cause everyone already looks like me
just fucking lol

The only ethnics slaying in those countries are ethnics that can already slay normally

I think all these Poland and Russia being geomaxxing locations for ethnics has more to do with fact that slavs are low iq and ogre than because slavic women hate their kind. Do you think a woman would reject a polish chad like jeremy fragrance? Obviously no.
yes. I used niggercel pic in dating app and he had a lot of 30+ likes, I used some white chadlite and he had 1-2 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :society::society::society:

The only ethnics slaying in those countries are ethnics that can already slay normally
so not asians, fucking asianmasculinity coping idiots!
Exceptions dont make the rule, stupid nigger
He’s trolling
No but in any place where chinks live noodles would chase after him like their life depends on it

Ethnics can only slay if they are good looking enough but you could also argue that blacks have a special halo in some countrues that increases their smv by a little. All in all JBC Just Be Chad is law

JBW brocel!!!
MA3D28ij67I
FSKCYNZowmM
CFCXdwEgP 4
AdIvZuQQQYM
C2MAfrR bIo
A5A4zHFhum0