Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics cannot love their race

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I saw this post and wondered, why is Cairo beautiful when no one is there? The answer is simple, because there are no ethnics to make the image ugly.

Even other ethnics don't want to look at ethnics, racial pride is a wide thing.

@Diocel @Irredeemable @Robtical Do you agree?

Ethnics need to be proud of who they are. Everything else is cucked beyond repair

im proud of who i am
tenor.gif

don't be a retard bro, also why you always complain about your home land inf you live in the west ?
I'm just ashamed to be a sand nigger.

the thing about that image is that everything there was organized by or made by humans

jfl

>beautiful
>dirt road
lmao pick one

ethnics always want to fuck white women

Even other ethnics don't want to look at ethnics, racial pride is a wide thing.

@Diocel @Irredeemable @Robtical Do you agree?
It's not only ethnics, even white tourists will make that picture worse.

but you don't have to project it on us, and you should complain about being treated wrongly in the west not about your homeland since you don't live in it
No one treats me wrongly, I'm just hated by all.
It's not only ethnics, even white tourists will make that picture worse.
I disagree.

I cannot be proud of my race because there is nothing to be proud about.

but why should I? Didn't even know I had one to begin with

The world without humans is generally more beautiful. Landscapes and cityscapes are marred when people are in the image. So it's not just ethnics but all people.

It's the truth. Even ethnics hate ethnics. That's why the middle east is filled with sectarian violence over petty bullshit. Sandniggers can't stand eachother, including the redditor. I wonder what he would say if Cairo was filled with white people.

I love being curry, DESPITE what others think of us. So stop deathnikprojecting.

It's the truth. Even ethnics hate ethnics. That's why the middle east is filled with sectarian violence over petty bullshit. Sandniggers can't stand eachother, including the redditor. I wonder what he would say if Cairo was filled with white people.
True

very over for DEATHnics