Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnics beat up dutch guy and throw him onto the tracks

Europeans are turbo cucked. JFL if some tried to do this to me in Curryland I am raping their mothers.

@Zhou Chang-Xing

If cumskins thought importing people from countries that never even got past the stone age, and then dropping them into modern society would be a good idea, then that's on them.

Europeans are turbo cucked.
I am so fucking sick of this, it happens all over Europe: What will it take, for them & Whites(East Asians as well now) to wake up?

If I had it my way, those shitskins would be mutilated into pieces for what they did: Society in general is too soft on criminals, regardless of race, so it needs harshness to make it somewhat more sane at least.

Poor kid, hope he can go ER on them.

Cumskins thought importing people from countries that never got past the stone age, and then dropping them into modern society would be a good idea?
It was Jews, as well as sell-out richfags/elites, mainly.

You can't even simply blame this one on the jews. Yes, they may have also been pulling the strings, but cumskins were the puppets who put their plans into action for them.

Last edited:
If cumskins thought importing people from countries that never even got past the stone age, and then dropping them into modern society would be a good idea, then that's on them.

Don't yall realize that the only reason ethnics are even in "white" countries is because of previous violence and conquests? How is the middle east supposed to progress when the US/west and Israel destabilize their countries just to exploit some oil reserves?

EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them tho? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class.

Don't yall realize that the only reason ethnics are even in "white" countries is because of previous violence and conquests? How is the middle east supposed to progress when the US/west and Israel destabilize their countries just to exploit some oil reserves?

EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them tho? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class.
>yall

2024bros…

Last edited:

Ethnic screeching

Low class immigration from other countrues has always been happening before Israel and modern US foreign policy existed. The Irish and Italians did the same thing, immigrants will always migrate from their host countries no matter what. You don't need to make up some extra reason about that which is tangential to the entire issue.

Many such cases

Someone relaxed

@comradespiderman29

I am so fucking sick of this, it happens all over Europe: What will it take, for them & Whites(East Asians as well now) to wake up?

If I had it my way, those shitskins would be mutilated into pieces for what they did: Society in general is too soft on criminals, regardless of race, so it needs harshness to make it somewhat more sane at least.

Poor kid, hope he can go ER on them.
Even, the Niglet attacked him lol. Niggers are extremely violent

I think the pakis and other ethnics who get mistaken for Arabs should be deported. They're ruining our reputation, I pay taxes and cause no trouble. Yet, I'm blamed because, some white nationalists can't distinguish between pakis and Arabs. Also about the Niggers it's not surprising, weird how whites invaded Iraq when 9/11 hapend, but they don't inavde what ever west African shithole they come from.

JFL @ "no one intervenes." No shit, dumb ass. Nobody is going to risk interjecting a mob assault to save a stranger.

Europeans are turbo cucked. JFL if some tried to do this to me in Curryland I am raping their mothers.
This is where I'd legitimately kill in self defence. To hell with any jail time I'd get. Jail beats getting mobbed by a pack of niggers and possibly getting killed by a train. This savagery is only going to get worse.

JFL @ "no one intervenes." No shit, dumb ass. Nobody is going to risk interjecting a mob assault to save a stranger.

This is where I'd legitimately kill in self defence. To hell with any jail time I'd get. Jail beats getting mobbed by a pack of niggers and possibly getting killed by a train. This savagery is only going to get worse.
Realistically what are you going to do against a pack of ethnics? Even if you are armed you are getting your ass kicked.

The tweet will probably be removed

Based man.

Still not an excuse to behave that way.

Realistically what are you going to do against a pack of ethnics? Even if you are armed you are getting your ass kicked.
If you kill one or two, the rest will scatter like cockroaches.