Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics, are you ashamed of your ethnic heritage?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I am so ashamed of my sand heritage, it's gotten to the point where I don't like leaving my parent's house as a sand nigger. How do you cope with being an inferior race and coming from an inferior culture?

You Copts can brag of your history in history classes, since you're all descendants of ancient Egyptians.

Yes, every single day of my life. I would do anything to become white. It is extremely humiliating to be a currycel Imagine, you live once and you are a currynigger

Yes, every single day of my life. I would do anything to become white. It is extremely humiliating to be a sandcel. Imagine, you live once and you are a sandnigger.
Just exoticmaxx bruh (jk)

Yes, every single day of my life. I would do anything to become white. It is extremely humiliating to be a sandcel. Imagine, you live once and you are a sandnigger.
Being born a sand nigger is a cruel joke, you get one shot at life and you're born a hideous monster who is too ugly to be loved. You also come from the world's gutter, our "countries" are so pathetic, they've accomplished nothing, our people are delusional religious fanatics, our currency isn't worth the paper it's printed on, etc. Words cannot explain how much I hate the middle east.

Chinese culture isn’t bad imo, in fact I’d be proud of being Asian if we weren’t seen as the least attractive type of male.

Yes. Most days I cope just fine , But i still hate being ethnic

I only hate being a gook cuz of beta features/culture. However, everything else is decent, I guess.

Chinese culture isn’t bad imo, in fact I’d be proud of being Asian if we weren’t seen as the least attractive type of male.
Ya, ricecels can at least hold on to some national pride. Sand and currycels can't.

I hate being ethnic so fucking much

Feels like I’ll never fit in anywhere. Almost like an nomadic soul forever looking for a place to feel fulfilled

The thing that annoys me the most about my ethnic parents is that they moved to the west and raised their children as if they were still living in a third world country. It's the ethnic mindset that they are always right because they made me and they pray a lot that irks me. I don't inherently dislike being ethnic and I often dream about a reality where I'm well adjusted.

Yes. I hate being a ricecel so much.

Yes because I've been bullied for it

No iam not ashamed of my heritage since i only go for foids of my ethnicity ( maximizing my chances of ascension ). Though i wish curry foids were less hideous tbh and the rare decent looking ones would never go for an autistic loner like me.

Rice culture sucks ass tbhngl. Confucian bullshit is why we have problems, as if simply being rice wasn’t bad enough

no, im not that pathetic

they pray a lot that irks me.
One of the things I hate most about ethnics is how religious they are. The face of an ethnic proves that there is no god.

Idk. I hate my in-group because they’re retarded, I wouldn’t say ashamed, just not really all that proud.
The thing that annoys me the most about my ethnic parents is that they moved to the west and raised their children as if they were still living in a third world country. It's the ethnic mindset that they are always right because they made me and they pray a lot that irks me. I don't inherently dislike being ethnic and I often dream about a reality where I'm well adjusted.
My parents move me to a country where I’m @ the bottom of the sexual marketplace.
Tbh if Asians didn’t look so bad, I would want to be rice.

Last edited:
It is worse when you are mixed race :cryfeels:

Yes. I hate being a ricecel so much.
Why? Rice have it 2nd best after whites.
It is worse when you are mixed race :cryfeels:
Cope.
I am so ashamed of my sand heritage, it's gotten to the point where I don't like leaving my parent's house as a sand nigger. How do you cope with being an inferior race and coming from an inferior culture?
Why are you ashamed? You didn’t choose to be a sand, why would you feel shame over something you can’t control?

Last edited:
yes being in a minority ethnicity (egyptian) in the west where everyone mogs me and looks down on me is hell

no offense but a lot of china's ancient history is about being conquered by japan and especially the mongols, a lot of it is subjugation

yes being in a minority ethnicity (egyptian) in the west where everyone mogs me and looks down on me is hell
You're Egyptian too? We've got to be some of the ugliest people on the planet.

yes bro. we got ugly shitty skin, big noses, huge eyebrows, balding, short, small dicks and it's why they are so religious and shit. i can't remember how many times my parents forced me to go to church and be a "good mature kid" while being unattractive and everyone else around me had their first kiss at 12 and got laid during middle / high school and i had to turn to copes like anime and cooming. their bluepilled brains don't understand. they try to be low inhib because they're so used to the streets in egypt and personalitymaxxing/ betabuxxing for their wives. its over

yes bro. we got ugly shitty skin, big noses, huge eyebrows, balding, short, small dicks and it's why they are so religious and shit. i can't remember how many times my parents forced me to go to church and be a "good mature kid" while being unattractive and everyone else around me had their first kiss at 12 and got laid during middle / high school and i had to turn to copes like anime and cooming. their bluepilled brains don't understand. they try to be low inhib because they're so used to the streets in egypt and personalitymaxxing/ betabuxxing for their wives. its over
Boomerism might be a mental disorder. The amount of bluepillage they spew is unbelievable. One time my dad in all seriousness said to me: “How could I talk badly about women, when I was raised by women” :worryfeels:
You’re Egyptian? Why would you hate your heritage? YOU WAS KANGZ AN SHIEET NIBBA.

You didn't even mention the horrible curly hair. Are you also a member of the Coptic cult? I can't stand them.

@Wiseman what do you think

@Wiseman what do you think
EOe7hiAXkAEFzpP

You didn't even mention the horrible curly hair. Are you also a member of the Coptic cult? I can't stand them.
yea the hair/facial hair make us look like terrorists jfl and i guess i was coptic orthodox Christian, I don't go to church anymore or believe in god though

yea the hair/facial hair make us look like terrorists jfl and i guess i was coptic orthodox Christian, I don't go to church anymore or believe in god though
I don't believe in that coptic stuff anymore either, but I'm a "closeted" ex christian who still goes to church. If I openly renounced the faith my parents would turn on me and I'd end up homeless, I know it's pathetic.

I don't believe in that coptic stuff anymore either, but I'm a "closeted" ex christian who still goes to church. If I openly renounced the faith my parents would turn on me and I'd end up homeless, I know it's pathetic.
they don't know either, I just tell them I'm too lazy to go to church or "tired" from doing school work all night. they would probably think there's a demon inside me or the devil is playing tricks on me if i told them i don't believe in a god :feelskek: . and even if you did tell them nothing good will come out of it. all we can do is cope

they don't know either, I just tell them I'm too lazy to go to church or "tired" from doing school work all night. they would probably think there's a demon inside me if i told them i don't believe in a god. and it even if you did tell them nothing good will come out of it. all we can do is cope
My parents believe that if you don't take communion for more than a month, you will be possessed by a demon.

These are our people, it's over.

no offense but a lot of china's ancient history is about being conquered by japan and especially the mongols, a lot of it is subjugation
tbh ngl when I think about Chinese culture I just think about the food lmao

tbh ngl when I think about Chinese culture I just think about the food lmao
Here's a brutal foodpill: weak cultures rely on nonsense like food and clothing to represent their culture. Dainty things that are nice to look at but present nothing of substance. Strong cultures have many aspects not just food, these cultures are comprised of philosophy, lifestyle, mindset, behaviour, ideals, etc. USA has a culture of power, wealth, Japan has stoicism and perfectionism, Germany has innovation and strength, these are all strong cultures that make people think of their amazingness. TLDR cultures that rely on food do so because food is the only interesting thing about such cultures

Ya, ricecels can at least hold on to some national pride. Sand and currycels can't.

Sand had Mesopotamia sumeria and babylon what do you mean you can't be proud curry is subhuman nordic is god
Cope, I wanna be rice tbh.

Dumb fucking retard then their genes are the hardest to dilute out

Here's a brutal foodpill: weak cultures rely on nonsense like food and clothing to represent their culture. Dainty things that are nice to look at but present nothing of substance. Strong cultures have many aspects not just food, these cultures are comprised of philosophy, lifestyle, mindset, behaviour, ideals, etc. USA has a culture of power, wealth, Japan has stoicism and perfectionism, Germany has innovation and strength, these are all strong cultures that make people think of their amazingness. TLDR cultures that rely on food do so because food is the only interesting thing about such cultures
My culture is weak and has terrible food.

Latino here (not Spain, but the fucked mongrel version found in the America’s)
im very ashamed of my culture. The women are complete fucking whores, and we’re overall a bunch of violent, blindly Catholic dumbasses that can’t form an organized society
We have produced virtually nothing noteworthy, and to add to the humiliation, were known as “USAs playground”

Last edited:
I'm meddeterrenian Slav,idk if you'd consider that ethnic

I'm quite proud of what my people achieved,even if right now the country is doing pretty shit.

Proud to eat bats,sharks, rats and wolf puppies alive. Proud to kill accident victims to save money and only pay for funeral costs instead of medical costs. Proud to let disease spread to save face. Proud to kill journalists for exposing incompetence instead of addressing the issue. Proud to follow your parents like a soy cuck. Proud sniff rhino horn and eat aborted baby pills

I hate Rice Girls. I've never seen a based one. So fake. God I wish I was an Australian chad. Noodlewhores just want white cock and follow white culture such as raving , Hardstyle music or are complete weebs and Koreaboos. I've yet to come across a based noodle. Mediterranean foids are much better.

Proud to eat bats,sharks, rats and wolf puppies alive. Proud to kill accident victims to save money and only pay for funeral costs instead of medical costs. Proud to let disease spread to save face. Proud to kill journalists for exposing incompetence instead of addressing the issue. Proud to follow your parents like a soy cuck. Proud sniff rhino horn and eat aborted baby pills
hm, I saw culture more as arts and etc rather than behavior. China is fucked politically

Latino here (not Spain, but the fucked mongrel version found in the America’s)
im very ashamed of my culture. The women are complete fucking whores, and we’re overall a bunch of violent, blindly Catholic dumbasses that can’t form an organized society
We have produced virtually nothing noteworthy, and to add to the humiliation, were known as “USAs playground”
Another latinocel

Self hating ethnic reporting in. Blacks are low iq, poor, ugly, does the most crimes and is the most hated race. I fail to see why people around here think being black is awesome, it fucking isn't, especially being haitian to boot, Haiti is the poorest, dirtiest , ugliest and lowest iq country on Earth.
It doesn't help that my family copes with fucking religion, thinking some invisible man is going to fix all of our problems, a typical ethnic trait and it's no surprise why many ethnic countries are shitholes and considering how ugly ethnics are, it's no surprise as to why ethnics push arranged marriage, because let's face it, ethnics hate the way they look, why do you think ethnics want to breed with whites so bad?

So whatever it irks me when people say dumb shit, you should be proud of your race, be proud of your culture, I'm like
Laharl says GTFO
what's there to be proud of when your ancestry originates from a poor shithole country, full of ugly low iq ethnics? BitchPlease It's nothing but cope so ethnics can feel good about themselves. The only ethnic group I have respect would be East Asians, I know the males aren't desired, but at least they have attractive foids, many of their countries are technology advanced, have high IQ, and have lots of copes. Yes I'm well aware they have issues too, but at least they have some good shit under their belt, the rest of us ethnics don't have shit.

I needed to get that out of my system, thanks for the thread OP.