Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnics are like mosquitoes

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
01u6tb20kdw11.jpg

fucking true shit

Green eyed fakecel larping ass. Shut the fuck up, you mog every white person with shit colored eyes to oblivion.

Green eyed fakecel larping ass. Shut the fuck up, you mog every white person with shit colored eyes to oblivion.
My eyes are barely green and look brown in most lighting, I've never claimed otherwise. Don't listen to @RREEEEEEEEE

My eyes are barely green and look brown in most lighting, I've never claimed otherwise. Don't listen to @RREEEEEEEEE
I see, didn't know that. Still mogs me.

He is a bitch ass motherfucker. Go back to er own country. MAGA Trurnp2202 yeah lets go baby!!!

eye color is only a small halo, if you look like trash then it could matter less

If women were in charge they would send all ethnic men to concentration camps. Women are your enemy if you are ethnic.

If women were in charge they would send all ethnic men to concentration camps. Women are your enemy if you are ethnic.
Ethnic women would be first one to do it.
Producers did this on purpose

Holy fuck this is literally a blackpilled cartoon for children

fucking true as fuck. Ethnics have completely invaded the USA with their debauchery and treachery. Trump needed to give a genocide and he needed to do it yesterday...in minecraft. MAGA 2020 YOU NIGGERS CHINKS SAND NIGGERS AND SPICS

fucking true as fuck. Ethnics have completely invaded the USA with their debauchery and treachery. Trump needed to give a genocide and he needed to do it yesterday...in minecraft. MAGA 2020 YOU NIGGERS CHINKS SAND NIGGERS AND SPICS
You misunderstood me, I'm ethnic and I'm sympathizing with out ethnics.

Eye area and shape is what makes eyes beautiful, not the color. Shit color with great shape mogs green eyes with horrible shape any time of the day.

Eye area and shape is what makes eyes beautiful, not the color. Shit color with great shape mogs green eyes with horrible shape any time of the day.
Cope

Another reason to love Bee Movie

You misunderstood me, I'm ethnic and I'm sympathizing with out ethnics.

Whoops I didn't mean all ethnics. Some ethnics work hard to cope (i.e. rice and currys) despite their obstacles.

The nigger and spic foids on the other hand...