Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnics are cucks for white aryan men

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
Nearly no curry , rice or balkanshit cares when a white man marries one of their foids, but notice how they seethe and are ready to murder if its some nigger or a sandnigger shitskin. After all how could they be mad since when whites race mix with any race they improve the bloodline ?

Ethnics are cucks for BWC and BAC (Big Aryan Cock). They embrace white men going to their countries and establishing families with their own foids and don't give a shit, but the moment some of their foids starts interracial dating with anything else but a white man all of them are ready to gather somewhere and take turns in stoning the foid.

Whites are the only race to possess blue eyes and blonde hair. Light features are worshiped by every single living human being whoever says that "muh blonde hair is nothing" is in denial. If that was the case then blonde female and men wouldn't have been on the top of the SMV ladder.

JBWTBABEIL (Just Be White , tall , blonde and blue eyed is law).

@Ci Jey

Everybody already knows subconsciously whites are the best race

its ingrained in our dna, so they wont care

Nearly no curry , rice or balkanshit cares when a white man marries one of their foids, but notice how they seethe and are ready to murder if its some nigger or a sandnigger shitskin
Balkan projection on to curries

This makes sense as JBW believers tend to be homosexual and non-White

Indeed
I'm not a JBW believer
nords , anglos and germanics are the only ones that benefit from JBW. Some germanics with dark hair, brown eyes still mog but they wont benefit as much from JBW as the blondes and that's a fact. Blonde hair is extremely rare and desired by every foid.

A 6'2 blonde man is already a celebrity the moment he steps foot in India. Same with foids.
Doesn't mean we let sub 5 foreigners fuck our women like Balkans are

who's "we" ? You think that the average curry family would never allow a white HTN + to breed with their pajeeta daughter ? Dude they would much rather have the white HTN over the average broke curry. Their family is also going to instantly become statusmaxxed due to how much curries worship white skin and light features.

Curries have nothing to preserve they are already heavily mutted.

who's "we" ? You think that the average curry family would never allow a white HTN + to breed with their pajeeta daughter ?
Cope, if we are talking about High Tier level they would allow all races (even nigger). High tier Normie/Becky are only top 20%. Most of the population is sub 5

Balkans are getting cucked by even sub 5 chinks/niggers or even sub 5 curries. That would never happen to any curries in the subcontinent

Sands are slaying in most places in Europe. You're coping

Cope, if we are talking about High Tier level they would allow all races (even nigger).
this is tales. Literally every single race hates niggers. Arabs call them abeed, curries hate them simply for being too dark. Curries discriminate based on skin color too for example they'll worship a lightskin curry, but hate on a very dark one. Every race hates niggers and considers them below every other race.

this is tales. Literally every single race hates niggers. Arabs call them abeed, curries hate them simply for being too dark. Curries discriminate based on skin color too for example they'll worship a lightskin curry, but hate on a very dark one. Every race hates niggers and considers them below every other race.
I have seen some curries marry sheboons from Africa

This makes sense as JBW believers tend to be homosexual and non-White
99% of JBW believers are homo's with a fetish for White men which they project onto ethnic femoids & Whitecels.

Sands are slaying in most places in Europe. You're coping
Chaddam does, not the average sand manlet subhuman that goes jihad out of frustration because he's been celibate his entire life bc no foid ever touched him ever.

99% of JBW believers are homo's with a fetish for White men which they project onto ethnic femoids & Whitecels.
Indeed
Rabbi is one of them

Chaddam does, not the average sand manlet subhuman that goes jihad out of frustration because he's been celibate his entire life bc no foid ever touched him ever.
Chaddams, Chad's are all rare. The sands slaying in Europe aren't chaddams.

thats why i specifically mentioned that JBW works for a tiny minority of whites.

Water brother

I see a influx of coping jeets and arab bois claiming this is false JFL meanwhile their women are making breeding parties for aryan men.

Water brother

I see a influx of coping jeets and arab bois claiming this is false JFL meanwhile their women are making breeding parties for aryan men.
Arabbois on their way to tell you how their race slays blonde stacies meanwhile the average arab loses it in the west due to how much he gets mogged by whites. Its insane cope. Thats why stabbing attacks happen. No nigger or arabboi mogs blonde whites.

Give me some proof can't rly believe that

Also most western foids want sands out of their country.
Only the men are right wing. Women are all Libreal in every country.

GWLIpKfWoAAPQeA

Saar we want milk white babies saaaaaar please saar gib me your sperm saaaar

Don't ever mention the balkans again you filthy jeet

Arabbois on their way to tell you how their race slays blonde stacies meanwhile the average arab loses it in the west due to how much he gets mogged by whites. Its insane cope. Thats why stabbing attacks happen. No nigger or arabboi mogs blonde whites.
JFL fr but let me tell you something brother, arabbois are the biggest copers on incel spaces because despite being one of the lowest SMV races and cucks to white males, they have an insane ego due to their braindead religion.

A white husband is a status symbol.

A white wife is something to brag about.

Many ethnics are subconsciously race-pilled.

View attachment 1245109

Saar we want milk white babies saaaaaar please saar gib me your sperm saaaar

Don't ever mention the balkans again you filthy jeet
Sub 1 Pajeet niggers are fucking white stacies

Sub 1 Pajeet niggers are fucking white stacies

View attachment 1245123

View attachment 1245124

View attachment 1245126

View attachment 1245125
Cherry picking as always. Jeets have the lowest SMV on Earth. The average jeet is 5'4", skinny-fat, dicklet, low IQ and wears cow poo cologne

JFL fr but let me tell you something brother, arabbois are the biggest copers on incel spaces because despite being one of the lowest SMV races and cucks to white males, they have an insane ego due to their braindead religion.
Tales.

CAGE!!! It never began for arabbois. Without islam their smv would be lower than the curries and abos. Also imagine being anandkonda and living in the land of the great poo and trying to tell everyone how curries smv mog whites.

Cherry picking as always.
Examples
Jeets have the lowest SMV on Earth. The average jeet is 5'4", skinny-fat, dicklet, low IQ and wears cow poo cologne
I saw a Russian redhead becky with a dalit nigger in my very city

I saw a Russian redhead becky with a dalit nigger in my very city
Cherry picking. And the description I gave you of the average curry isn't false at all. All I said is true and can easily be checked

*Examples
Cherry picking*. If foids prefer guys taller than them then why would a european foid who's 5'6" on average choose an indian whose height is 5'4"/5'5" on averge. It doesn't make sense

Cherry picking*. If foids prefer guys taller than them then why would a european foid who's 5'6" on average choose an indian whose height is 5'4"/5'5" on averge. It doesn't make sense
Slavic women hate their Slavic race that much they can go the extent of fucking ANY subhuman. Seriously

You are so delusional pajeet
he's literally mentally deficient. The average curry does not even posses 25% of the slav man's testosterone. Curry foids would go all crazy over slav men especially the tall and blonde ones. Curries are the most subhuman and he's just in denial.

he's literally mentally deficient. The average curry does not even posses 25% of the slav man's testosterone. Curry foids would go all crazy over slav men especially the tall and blonde ones. Curries are the most subhuman and he's just in denial.
Yea he's way more delusional than I am and I'm a paranoid schizophrenic just saying

You are so delusional pajeet
Explain cases like this then. It's always only Slavic women fucking subhumans from ALL races except their own

Here's a Polish foid talking about her marrying an Indian man
of course not everyone! but my chocolate lover is! he is mature, well-mannered, very resourceful, intelligent, handsome, wonderful in bed!!! honest, has a great sense of humor!! Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about Poles!!

Take a look at that Polish "femcel" forum. They can't make a single post there without hating on their men

GWLIpKfWoAAPQeA

Saar India most aryan place in the world saar

Explain cases like this then. It's always only Slavic women fucking subhumans from ALL races except their own

View attachment 1245256

Here's a Polish foid talking about her marrying an Indian man

Take a look at that Polish "femcel" forum. They can't make a single post there without hating on their men
Buddy you're cherry picking. Statistics don't lie, curries have the lowest SMV in the world

he's literally mentally deficient. The average curry does not even posses 25% of the slav man's testosterone.
Buddy you're cherry picking. Statistics don't lie, curries have the lowest SMV in the world
Even SEA chink men marry more Slavic foids than other way around. It's literal data, no need to even pick up shit

Even SEA chink men marry more Slavic foids than other way around. It's literal data, no need to even pick up shit
No it's not literal data. Data says that foids want tall men and the average curry is 1 or 2 inches shorter than the average european foid. Also curries are skinny-fat on average and this has been well documented in the scientific literature. Stop being so delusional pajeetcel