Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnics applying to jobs, have you tried using a white Nick name on resume?

Have you tried the title question?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
studies have shown an ethnic name, especially hard to pronounce can serve as a significant disadvantage (reduced your chances of a job by 50%, or something).

I have read you can supposedly put a different name on your resume than your legal name. This could allow you to get 2x interview chances. and for explanation of why your name is ethnic, can say your a Christian convert and changing legal name is too difficult.

I plan on testing this someday. Possibly have two resumes, one for Anglo white companies and one for ethnic companies.

I have a Muslim curry relative who got refused out of job possibly due to Muslim name. He got intervieeed by FOB Hindu guy who asked him if he is Pakistani. And many low IQ FOB curries still have the low IQ Hindu/Muslim tension bullshit mindset unfortunately. Had this curry relatives used a Christian Nick name, maybe he would have gotten the job, and used the bs excuse of being a convert for why his legal name is not on the resume

https://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/employers-replies-racial-names
takes 10 attempts for a white name, 15 for black,. According to this.

And I bet it would take 20 for an easy to pronounce ethnic name, 25-30 for very hard to pronounce ethnic name. very significant disadvantage.

https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-who-whiten-job-resumes-get-more-interviews
3FA033D7 5B0F 4993 A790 890EEDBF4801

"It indicates that a white name yields as many more callbacks as an additional eight years of experience"
"
‘Pro-diversity’ employers discriminate, too"

tagging western Ethnics
@dominic @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @curryboy420 @tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE

https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-name-pill.297917/ my previous thread

I will test this some day, if it does show that much of a difference, I will use a white nick name on resume in the future, too lazy to change legal name tbh.

I say for western Ethnics and probably for whites too who have hard too pronounce names, they should use a nick name. Imo Balkan/eastern Europe niggas should too @Gymcelled @Meus
especially name that are like Krashwitzaler or something idk.
@Lonelycel @lonelycurry26 @cutthroat

Last edited:
Hello my name is James kumar saar

The Namepill destroyed billions of ethnicels

The Namepill destroyed billions of ethnicels
Many low IQ prideful ethnic parents are hurting their kids jobs chance with the ethnic name. 8 years worth of experience boost with white name. very significant

Bro I hate my parents for giving me a horrible sounding name which whites can't pronounce properly

And yes many studies have shown ethnic names will reduce your chances

I might consider doing what you said tbh, or just change my first name to something easy and racially ambiguous, like Jay or Jai. I know whites called jay and also curries called jay.

Bro I hate my parents for giving me a horrible sounding name which whites can't pronounce properly

And yes many studies have shown ethnic names will reduce your chances

I might consider doing what you said tbh, or just change my first name to something easy and racially ambiguous, like Jay or Jai. I know whites called jay and also curries called jay.
Yeah I will probably use a white nick name in future jobs and on resume, too lazy to actually get the legal name adjusted for now tho.

"You are not legally obligated to write your legal name on your resume, so I would advise you to increase your chances of landing interviews by using an English name. You should still write your legal name on all official documents such as employee applications.

I am Korean and I got 0 interviews over 4 months with my Korean name on my resume, so I decided to use my English name instead as was suggested in a post in this subreddit.

I noticed a huge difference right away, racking up 3 phone interviews within 2 weeks, one of which led to an on-site interview and eventually a job offer."

Last edited:
Imagine if your parents named you mohammad :lul:

my retarded parents gave me a name that even some of my curry relatives can't even pronounce properly jfl and it's neither even a muslim sandnigger name neither a curry hindu name it's a persian name that is like 10 letters long

Imagine if your parents named you mohammad :lul:
it's over for our nigga @dominic
my retarded parents gave me a name that even some of my curry relatives can't even pronounce properly jfl and it's neither even a muslim sandnigger name neither a curry name it's a persian name that is like 10 letters long
Same my name is some Persian name which most people fuck up the pronounciatin.
in school and University I suffered problems from it and even at work occasionally.

@your personality

Honestly calling people with weird/difficult names is a chore because you're afraid you'll butcher their name and make things awkward

In other words, Water is wet. We curries get mogged at every turn. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
even other curries use religious tension(Hindu Muslim low IQ fight) to discriminate. Best to use a whitoid Christian name, us ugly incels need every possible advantage we can get. We can't afford the luxury of pride:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Honestly calling people with weird/difficult names is a chore because you're afraid you'll butcher their name and make things awkward
Yes I have noticed I have the same problem when I see a person with hard to pronounce name.
@PrestonYnot-

even other curries use religious tension(Hindu Muslim low IQ fight) to discriminate. Best to use a whitoid Christian name, us ugly incels need every possible advantage we can get. We can't afford the luxury of pride:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes I have noticed I have the same problem when I see a person with hard to pronounce name.
Take the Namepill. It's over. :feelsclown:

@AllanKing use white nick name and LARP as Christian convert to increase your chances of an over seas job

I am well aware of this, haven’t tried changing names though. People with long muslim names live on nightmare mode. I’m surprised chinese names were such a big failo.

How can blacks be that bad, I thought they used white christian names like ”John Jackson” for example.

Last edited:
I have a shitty ethnic name that confuses people, my parents only learned not to do that with their later children, feels bad man. None of them have shitty ethnic names so you'd think they'd have known better to begin with. But then if you try to change it everyone thinks you're a traitor (a cousin of mine changed names and everyone makes fun of her JFL). Life's hard enough as a subhuman without tacked on extra difficulty. :lasereyes:

This is actually true. Employers in the Netherlands will often take a look at the name of the applicant and if it sounds foreign (read: Islamic) then they will throw your resume in the bin without even reading it.

I have a white name but once I show up to the interview they always think that I’ve got the wrong place and I should recheck the address that I’m supposed to be at because they don’t think I’m the same person as my name

I have a unique name even for my own people. Very uncommon for boys(tho the female version of that name is common af). Literally everyone has trouble pronouncing or spelling my name. Following my name with its spelling has become second nature when getting clerks to write it down.

studies have shown an ethnic name, especially hard to pronounce can serve as a significant disadvantage (reduced your chances of a job by 50%, or something).

I have read you can supposedly put a different name on your resume than your legal name. This could allow you to get 2x interview chances. and for explanation of why your name is ethnic, can say your a Christian convert and changing legal name is too difficult.

I plan on testing this someday. Possibly have two resumes, one for Anglo white companies and one for ethnic companies.

I have a Muslim curry relative who got refused out of job possibly due to Muslim name. He got intervieeed by FOB Hindu guy who asked him if he is Pakistani. And many low IQ FOB curries still have the low IQ Hindu/Muslim tension bullshit mindset unfortunately. Had this curry relatives used a Christian Nick name, maybe he would have gotten the job, and used the bs excuse of being a convert for why his legal name is not on the resume

https://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/employers-replies-racial-names
takes 10 attempts for a white name, 15 for black,. According to this.

And I bet it would take 20 for an easy to pronounce ethnic name, 25-30 for very hard to pronounce ethnic name. very significant disadvantage.

https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-who-whiten-job-resumes-get-more-interviews
View attachment 478184

"It indicates that a white name yields as many more callbacks as an additional eight years of experience"
"
‘Pro-diversity’ employers discriminate, too"

tagging western Ethnics
@dominic @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @curryboy420 @tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE

https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-name-pill.297917/ my previous thread

I will test this some day, if it does show that much of a difference, I will use a white nick name on resume in the future, too lazy to change legal name tbh.

I say for western Ethnics and probably for whites too who have hard too pronounce names, they should use a nick name. Imo Balkan/eastern Europe niggas should too @Gymcelled @Meus
especially name that are like Krashwitzaler or something idk.
@Lonelycel @lonelycurry26 @cutthroat
i dont want a job, fuck your society

damn
I have a unique name even for my own people. Very uncommon for boys(tho the female version of that name is common af). Literally everyone has trouble pronouncing or spelling my name. Following my name with its spelling has become second nature when getting clerks to write it down.
A lot of curries I knew in curry land used a nickname maybe you should too
i dont want a job, fuck your society
lucky cel, I can't NEET as they have made it extremely difficult in the USA.
This is actually true. Employers in the Netherlands will often take a look at the name of the applicant and if it sounds foreign (read: Islamic) then they will throw your resume in the bin without even reading it.
Kind of an unfortunate problem, sucks there is no easy fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back