Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnicels, would you HALF your dick size to be white?

Would you?

• Yes, JBW is law!

• Yes, but I'm so truecel I still wouldn't ascend

• No, I don't want to be white

• No, I don't want to give up so much dick

• Awoooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
You will look exactly as you, but you will become white. You will receive matching white features ao that it looks natural (eg. Straight hair, narrow nose), but ultimately, the primary thing being changed is your skin color.

You willing to half your dick size for this?

No. Race is only valued due to human respect. Ethnics who receive genuine respect prefer being ethnic.

Whiteworeship.is

just out of pure principle I would have to say no, I would give up half my dick size to live in a world in which race didn't matter though.

No

Last edited:
I already have a micro anything less than that I would literally have nothing at all, I would rather be blackcel male than a pseudo tranny white

no, i rather be tyrone

I would, if my cock was at least 14" long.

Yes, if I did have an Asian Fetish since so many Asian women want mixed race babies with White men, but I don't.

fuck no. i would legit rope if i had 8.5/9cm dick

Im basically a mongrel so it’s pointless

I don’t believe in “just be *x*” shit at all, race is irrelevant if you’re subhuman

I could probably barely make the cut of "ascension" if I was white
White with 6+ feet, more desirable face and hair characteristics, yea that's a big booster right there, mang

over

I think my features would look worse on pale skin. I'd just be an albino truecel with an even smaller dick. No thanks

Yes, I already have a micropenis and I am fucked anyway. At least if I was white I would have many advntages over being a sandnigger.
micropenis is 3.67 inches or less, so you'd have at most a 1.84 inch dick kek.

Yes, but I'm so truecel I still wouldn't ascend

Would be pointless being white if dick was halved

You will look exactly as you, but you will become white. You will receive matching white features ao that it looks natural (eg. Straight hair, narrow nose), but ultimately, the primary thing being changed is your skin color.

You willing to half your dick size for this?
No,