Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnicels, do you feel euphoric when you hear about refugees raping females in Europe?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I would never commit rape myself, but I like it when curries and muslims rape cumskin females. The evil white man is always stealing our women, it is only fair that they share their women with our brothers.

No because its not my dick

Yes the paki child groomers in the UK are my heroes, makes me feel better about how many paki women fuck white guys

I freak out whenever those dumbasses ruin our reputation even further.

No because I couldn't get away with it like they do

That's a huge meme, you retard. None of that really happens. I have yet to hear a story.

Yes the paki child groomers in the UK are my heroes, makes me feel better about how many paki women fuck white guys
Makes you feel better about a retarded cope? JFL at your life.

@Stanx22 @Allblueeeee Retarded OP back at it again, jfl @ "muslims."

That's a huge meme, you retard. None of that really happens. I have yet to hear a story.
It's true, all of it.
Korrektsegeuropa16010901.jpg
Rapefugees+original+here+httpfunnyjunkcomforignersfunnypictures59227771111now+we+just+need+one+for+germany_c41d82_5923447.jpg

I would never commit rape myself, but I like it when curries and muslims rape cumskin females. The evil white man is always stealing our women, it is only fair that they share their women with our brothers.
Dude muslims bang at least 10x more white women then the other way around.

@chudur-budur Do you feel the same way?

i'm white and i think white women being raped is a beautiful thing

How the fuck am I supposed to feel euphoric when I'm not the one experiencing the orgasm, no it makes no damn difference to me, I'm not the one doing the raping, but of course I expect some BS like "I would never commit rape myself" from some Low T worm who has to live vicariously through the actions of others

@chudur-budur Do you feel the same way?

How are you supposed to rape a whore? I simply don't understand this concept of "refugees raping eurpean women".

You can only "rape" a "chaste woman", not a whore. As far as I know whores enjoy having sex with any attractive man, and that's what they do all the time.

@Stanx22 @Allblueeeee Retarded OP back at it again, jfl @ "muslims."

I hate this fgt. He is just annoying. He will be more in trouble in ahiret than jews or christians by spreading lies and making jokes about our religion.

Hes now a new member in my ignore list

Why are Muslims so sensitive? What lies am I spreading?

I hate this fgt. He is just annoying. He will be more in trouble in ahiret than jews or christians by spreading lies and making jokes about our religion.

Hes now a new member in my ignore list
Exactly bro. Just lol at him. I don't have anyone on my ignore list, I'll just laugh at their retarded copes.

I'm white but I love it how leftists got rekt hard by this. It's a conundrum between supporting feminazism and non-racism.

I hate muslims in my country, almost all of them act like animals. How would you like it if we started coming to your arab countries and started waging sexual jihad upon your women?

Make me wanna convert to Islam ASAP tbh. Can a whitecel do this?

Dude muslims bang at least 10x more white women then the other way around.
Lool, there is a belgian or french cuck who fucked almost 100 moroccan women who wanted to live in Europe. I can't find it right now but you can google it, if you want to bang a muslim chick you need to have european citizenship and not be sub 3.

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
found him
is a Belgian[1] journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!”.[2][3][5][6]

Make me wanna convert to Islam ASAP tbh. Can a whitecel do this?
If you convert to Islam you'll have Muslim females begging to marry you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
found him
is a Belgian[1] journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!”.[2][3][5][6]
It was 16 Years ago in 2018 they would only accept a dubai multimillionaire chad muslim. Also he had to run location game.

It was 16 Years ago in 2018 they would only accept a dubai multimillionaire chad muslim. Also he had to run location game.
Servaty flash trt

Just lol. Have you seen him? He is ugly and manlet, and still managed to fuck 80 arab women. Now imagine what an attractive white guy can do.
North Africa is still dirt poor and Europe is still rich, women there want to live in Europe. 3d world game is legit.

View attachment 6215
Just lol. Did you see him? He is ugly and manlet, and still managed to fuck 80 arab women. Now imagine what an attractive white guy can do.
North Africa is still dirt poor and Europe is still rich, women there want to live in Europe. 3d world game is legit.
They could just go to europe, it is that easy in 2018.

All women deserve to suffer, if you don't agree you're a complete cuck.

I really don’t give a shit, they can do whatever they want. I am gonna mind my own business

I feel a guilty pleasure at uppity white women getting raped (and uppity white men getting beaten.)

But in the end, I condemn these evil thoughts, as most people are just regular folk who don't deserve to be abused.

All women should be raped, not just white ones.

As long as you guys want your sisters and mothers to be raped too, then go ahead and condone low IQ barbarism/savagery. Deathniks raping femoids only makes it harder for non-whites to date you dumb asses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back