Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ethnicel simp, 20, dies while defending elderly cumskin foid stranger in London knife attack

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Title pretty much says it all.

0 THP CHP 131121Slug 7527JPG1 SWNS BETTY WALSH 002

Why would anyone risk their life to defend a complete stranger is beyond me, especially a stranger who is more privileged. :feelsclown: Looks like soyciety conditions low SMV men to be slaves and nothing more.

Last edited:
why does he look orange

such a tragic story:soy: refugees welcome:soy:

Why are you hating on this guy, if it was your elderly mother you would be fucking thankful. Shit cunt

why does he look orange
Somalis look like freaks, many of them.

Literally "the thing that should not be" like that Metallica song, or tbh more realistically for today "the locust" by Machine Head.

Why are you hating on this guy, if it was your elderly mother you would be fucking thankful. Shit cunt
doesnt work like that sweaty. "if"is a bluepill shit. here we work on data. foid is not entitled to not get stabbed and raped.

doesnt work like that sweaty. "if"is a bluepill shit. here we work on data. foid is not entitled to not get stabbed and raped.
shut the fuck up you fucking ingrate nigger

Bro... Why would you want to rape an 80yo woman

no body is raping 80 yo. i am saying no society should dispose its good men to protect some worthless cunt.

eat the curry out of your ass. lollllllllllll
Good men? Dude was a somali rapefugee

Good men? Dude was a somali rapefugee
mogs me. i have no affiliation with this dude. i am saying bluepill makes men put their lives on the line for foids. men are generous. foids take advantage of it.

He was less simping and more motivated by a humanity I'd hope anyone to have. As a Somali, I will always simp for the elderly. :feelsokman:

shut the fuck up you fucking ingrate nigger
who the fuck cares you bluepilled twat

i am saying bluepill makes men put their lives on the line for foids. men are generous. foids take advantage of it.
Exactly, this is the core principle behind the post. Men are socially expected, even conditioned, to simp for femoids, to "intervene" and act as their personal bodyguards. There's this nonsense going around in the UK known as "active bystander training".

But there's no social pressure for a femoid to reciprocate. If a manlet was being mugged at knifepoint by a thug, would a foid bystander be criticized for not physically intervening? No she wouldn't; even if she was a bodybuilder or something. But you sure as hell know that a male bystander would be criticized for not helping a foid being mugged.

It's a double standard that normalfags of all political stripes actively perpetuate because they put roasties on a pedestal. Soys will claim that you have "internalized misogyny" if you choose self-preservation over mindless simping, cuckservatives will claim that you're "soft" and "not a real man".

Exactly, this is the core principle behind the post. Men are socially expected, even conditioned, to simp for femoids, to "intervene" and act as their personal bodyguards. There's this nonsense going around in the UK known as "active bystander training".

But there's no social pressure for a femoid to reciprocate. If a manlet was being mugged at knifepoint by a thug, would a foid bystander be criticized for not physically intervening? No she wouldn't; even if she was a bodybuilder or something. But you sure as hell know that a male bystander would be criticized for not helping a foid being mugged.

It's a double standard that normalfags of all political stripes actively perpetuate because they put roasties on a pedestal. Soys will claim that you have "internalized misogyny" if you choose self-preservation over mindless simping, cuckservatives will claim that you're "soft" and "not a real man".
Stupid chink cunt

Why are you hating on this guy, if it was your elderly mother you would be fucking thankful.
:soy::soy::soy: Imagine caring bout your mothER or other people.

I wouldnt help because I would enjoy it, if a foid was getting mugged or beaten or raped. :feelsaww:
:soy::soy::soy: Imagine caring bout your mothER or other people.
I do care a little bit about my family, but I wouldn't expect some stranger to throw his life away for them.

This forum has become a shithole full of edgy retards and infiltrators. so it should not surprise you whatever you see here, this guy also made a comment about licking a girls asshole so what can you expect.

I do care a little bit about my family, but I wouldn't expect some stranger to throw his life away for them.
Exactly this.

This forum has become a shithole full of edgy retards and infiltrators. so it should not surprise you whatever you see here, this guy also made a comment about licking a girls asshole so what can you expect.
This is edgy? It's edgy to point out that from a utilitarian perspective, for a 20-year-old to throw away his life for an 84-year-old is a pretty bad value proposition? No, it's not edgy. Yes, it is ridiculous that men have this social pressure to "intervene" or "step up" or be an "active bystander", and they'll be attacked online if they fail. But that's what taxes are for, right? We delegate public safety to a group of professionals so we don't have to deal with this nonsense?

Your issue with my post isn't with the core ideas expressed herein, it's that my language is reductionistic and dismissive of the value of human life. So what?

Just throw away your remaining 60 years for someone who has 5 years left at best

Exactly this.

This is edgy? It's edgy to point out that from a utilitarian perspective, for a 20-year-old to throw away his life for an 84-year-old is a pretty bad value proposition? No, it's not edgy. Yes, it is ridiculous that men have this social pressure to "intervene" or "step up" or be an "active bystander", and they'll be attacked online if they fail. But that's what taxes are for, right? We delegate public safety to a group of professionals so we don't have to deal with this nonsense?
It's his choice, and thats what makes him a hero. he didnt need to interviene, he could've just called the cops but he did. there's no reason to mock him, for him the right thing to do was to inverviene.
Your issue with my post isn't with the core ideas expressed herein, it's that my language is reductionistic and dismissive of the value of human life. So what?
Yes. your edge is almost cutting everyone on this forum, if you disaprove with something that dosnt make it wrong. but you are being dissmisive over human life and making random values in your head, that's not cool man.

Super incel trait ( will never ascend ) : no empathy
Why would you hate on a guy who tried to save a life, and elderly women.

the foid will unironically not give a shit about him in a couple of weeks.

"London" is all I needed to see. The UK is home to some of the biggest cucks on the planet, so it hardly surprises me that one of them would risk his life for some random foid. That entire country should be nuked.

nigga london knife attack :feelshaha:

It's his choice, and thats what makes him a hero. he didnt need to interviene, he could've just called the cops but he did. there's no reason to mock him, for him the right thing to do was to inverviene.
Anime BS speech. The guy fucked up.
Yes. your edge is almost cutting everyone on this forum, if you disaprove with something that dosnt make it wrong. but you are being dissmisive over human life and making random values in your head, that's not cool man.
edge :soy::soy:.

Title pretty much says it all.

View attachment 528209View attachment 528210

Why would anyone risk their life to defend a complete stranger is beyond me, especially a stranger who is more privileged. :feelsclown: Looks like soyciety conditions low SMV men to be slaves and nothing more.
I say he's a hero.

Protecting an old lady

What’s up with all the moralfags. .co used to be more based

So many fucking cucks in this thread

There's nothing soy in having human decency, cunt.
"human decency" lol

you're clearly part of the problem if you think men in particular have any moral obligation to white knight for and defend femoids

Just throw away your remaining 60 years for someone who has 5 years left at best
I bet she’ll succumb to her injuries in a couple of years

only people id ever die for would be family or men in my unit.

all other civilians can get tortured next to me and i would not give a single fuck unless a mission is given to help them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back