Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnicel gets curved while trying to kiss White girl

Body language is everything.

She is taller than he never had a chance

nat geo desert GIF by National Geographic Channel

Body language is everything.
unless you are autistic then you cant understand body language or control your own, you are stuck in an endlessly slouching posture and nobody fucking talks to you

Same goes for facial expressions and intonation
i always look tense and angry when i walk around, and nobody wants to talk to me because of this
what they don't understand is that it's out of my control

i always look tense and angry when i walk around, and nobody wants to talk to me because of this
what they don't understand is that it's out of my control
kek this is me but I do it on purpose

unless you are autistic then you cant understand body language or control your own, you are stuck in an endlessly slouching posture and nobody fucking talks to you
The guy in the video might be and that's why he didn't understand that she wasn't into him.

How do curries have such low inhib and insane confidence? :dafuckfeels:

:feelsbadman:
I'm not autistic but I speak to quite a few spergs and they're pretty cool. People just don't give them the time of day but they've got a lot of neat stories, interests, abilities and they're trying their hardest to be genuinely nice people
it sucks being a mentalcel

being too smart and talking in ways that nobody can understand you, being unable to understand normies, waking up everyday wanting to kill yourself, doing satisfactory work but you still dont feel like its enough because you think you can do better (imposter syndrome)

Bones...All because of bones. sucks how autistic foids have it infinitely better than autistic guys
im not even that ugly in the face, im 5'6 and a little fat (because of autism self restricted diet) and autistic

Frauds, all of them
especially with makeup and hair dye and other skin products, a woman's smv comes from how much slop she can smear on her face and clothing and bust and posterior size, and a man's smv comes from his bone structure, NTness and height

especially with makeup and hair dye and other skin products, a woman's smv comes from how much slop she can smear on her face, and a man's smv comes from his bone structure, NTness and height
race is very very important

Women will have lower standards

:feelsbadman:
I'm not autistic but I speak to quite a few spergs and they're pretty cool. People just don't give them the time of day but they've got a lot of neat stories, interests, abilities and they're trying their hardest to be genuinely nice people
It's always the actually cool and interesting guys who get the shit end of the stick. Being interesting know means fucking a bunch of women and doing "extreme" sports shit like skydiving or jetski shit. It's not being legitimately intelligent, having a deep philosophical world view or play piano. Fuck this gay Earth.