Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ethnic women need to be gene editied so no brown nipples/genitals

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

agree

• y

• n

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
completely ruins everything. even the best looking ethnic foids look like utter shit once I see those. Absolutely disgusting and repulsive. they need to gene edit and bleach that shit ASAP! Fucking atrocious.

@wereq thoughts? @Indracel

you are goddamn right

Pink Nipples And Vaginas Are Caused By Low Melanin , You Can't Have Them Without Being White Or Atleast Sometimes A Light Skinned Race ( NorthEast Asians )

Pink Nipples And Vaginas Are Caused By Low Melanin , You Can't Have Them Without Being White Or Atleast Sometimes A Light Skinned Race ( NorthEast Asians )
they can bleach them nowadays with surgery and injections

they can bleach them nowadays with surgery and injections
Pink Nipples And Vaginas On Brown Skin Looks As Natural As Blue Eyes Look On An Asian Or Blonde Hair On A Black

i dont know what different toilets really look like with different boobs so can't really answer the question, blood.
i don't really go for the boobs anyway tho

it's over

unnatural pink nipples would still be a big upgrade.
True But Nowadays Ethnic Foids , For Example Your Foids Most Likely Would Say "Muh Eurocentric Beauty Standards Making Me Feel Bad"

True But Nowadays Ethnic Foids , For Example Your Foids Most Likely Would Say "Muh Eurocentric Beauty Standards Making Me Feel Bad"
yup they will cope hard

agreed, i want to suck the chocolate milk out of an ethnic foid but those obsidian nipples ruin it

agreed, i want to suck the chocolate milk out of an ethnic foid but those obsidian nipples ruin it
yup. I see decent whores some time then remember the brow nipples pussy. immediately feel disgusted

Ethnic women should be euthanized

I'll never use one so I don't care

edit them to have big boobs and butt and varied hair and eye colors too. crispr should do it.

i don't really have a problem with colored vaginas but i don't think bleaching will make a vagina whiter or more caucasian like

They're all pink on the inside

i don't really have a problem with colored vaginas but i don't think bleaching will make a vagina whiter or more caucasian like
it does boyo. many foids have done it

:yes: :yes: :yes: