Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ethnic women are the biggest racists(SELF HATERS) on the planet! DON'T EVER FORGET!

no, hapacels are
also jfl at these fucking noodlewhores and currywhores and shit who think their mixed kids are gonna look white LOL. at least if i married a white girl my kid would be 80% white but it ill never happen:feelsrope:
Most hapas look asian LOL

Bro this thread is complete fucking suifuel holy shit, I actually feel physically sick seeing these ethnic whore traitors.

Bro this thread is complete fucking suifuel holy shit, I actually feel physically sick seeing these ethnic whore traitors.
What are female curries like in the west? Are they as bad as noodles?

I'm sick right now after viewing this, kill em all (in minecraft) is the only thing I can think of right now.

It's because we live in a Eurocentric society where whites are put on pedestal.

cope. whites are just biologically better looking. some European countries are 6' tall on average when the richest ricecel nation - Japan - is 5'7 and actually getting shorter. in terms of face, whites are the only ones who can pull off both alpha masculine and pretty boy look. no race can do that. asians have no choice but beta prettyboymaxx and blacks have no choice but macho thugmaxx. having white skin is also historically venerated in a lot of cultures, even before modernization of the West.

Last edited:
In Cucknada, everyone but whites gets women.

What are female curries like in the west? Are they as bad as noodles?
All of my sisters boyfriends have been white (She is a brain damaged mouth breather also).

Overall curry women are just above black women, white men will only get with the more attractive curry foids, so they are not as bad as noodlewhores but only because of lack of opportunity.

WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN HATE THEIR MEN? (DON'T WATCH IF YOU ARE ETHNIC)

Guess I am the only one even Noodles treat like crap.

Btw lifefuel for Curries, it seems they mog Filipinocels and can therefore run SEAmaxxing. And wut, according to that graphic they mog Tyrones and Shaniquas too.

Last edited:
All of my sisters boyfriends have been white (She is a brain damaged mouth breather also).

Overall curry women are just above black women, white men will only get with the more attractive curry foids, so they are not as bad as noodlewhores but only because of lack of opportunity.

currywhores don't betray their men as often as noodlewhores, because curries are better looking and more masculine than ricecels on average.

why is this so difficult for people to understand? why do people still get mad about JBW if you're blackpilled about race and looks? this is some bluepill faggot shit.

middle east and SEA are both shitholes. but you don't see muslim foids leaving arab men in droves. it happens, but not nearly as much as in SEA. this is what happens when your men are naturally low in smv.

I'm still salty that whites couldn't just be happy with one continent.

If there was a god any land claimed by one race already would've been off-limits to people of other races, and they would've just died on impact if they tried to cross the line.

Oy vey. God forbid whites have sex with their own race. If blacks would stop fucking everything that moves, perhaps white landwhales will lose weight. We have to look forward to an ever increasing generation of mixed babies with derelict fathers. Fucking torch this shit society.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You know how rare BM and WF are? Also nigs fuck everything that moves because they constantly think with thier dicks. Honesty those people should be purged.

JBW is true as daylight. If allah made me white i wouldnt be here. Be fucking saudi chicks like breakfast and posting it on xnxx.com
This instagram slut who I often fap to is a girl raised by a muslim family who eventually got disowned because of her slutty pictures and of course she started dating a white guy. And of course this white guy is balding and tall. You can't see his face, but its probably obvious he has average looks at best.

gooba gabba racepill

The Asian Girls in the video are severely mogged by the white men, you might be able to make an argument that the white guy mogs that black girl, and that is an example of reverse hypergamy, fair enough, but statistically that is extremely unlikely, guys who mog him would probably get much worse girls than that on average.

Reverse hypergamy rarely happens to white men, but it's the rule when it happens to ethnics.

Lucky men. They look way better than me.
They must have good jobs and personality.
I bet they drive too.
They all look like shit. Except the guy in the reddish maroon t-shirt. Just be tall and white for some SEA noodlewhore who can get a green card bro!
LMAO. Just look at Malia Obama's boyfriend. Somehow I'm not surprised that she would date an average colonizer that would be an incel if he were ethnic. But he's tall and white so he gets to smash the presidents daughter.

Rory-Farquharson-e1551193776823.jpg
Facially he looks painfully average. If he was a 5’6 framelet he would be crying on here like me JFL

rs_600x600-180817103128-600-Macaulay-Culkin-Brenda-Song-JR-081718.jpg

Sometimes I think jbw is stupid, but other times I'm like damn... what am I even witnessing? And it's not cherrypicked. I see enough of this.
You fucking retard he is a wealthy, statusmaxxed tall actor and she is completely average brown Asian. Nice example you clown.
ETHNIC COPING HAS NO LIMITS.

Cope, you son of a bitch.
Great argument, that’s a nice cope you got there.

“Hurrr 5/10 brown Asian with tall famous actor, JUST BE HWHITE BRO :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Unironic retard IQ. It’s amazing that you’re even able to work a keyboard.

ETHNIC COPING KNOWS NO LIMIT.

The Asian Girls in the video are severely mogged by the white men, you might be able to make an argument that the white guy mogs that black girl, and that is an example of reverse hypergamy, fair enough, but statistically that is extremely unlikely, guys who mog him would probably get much worse girls than that on average.

Reverse hypergamy rarely happens to white men, but it's the rule when it happens to ethnics.
View attachment 141401
You fucking retard he is statusmaxxed tall actor and she is completely average brown Asian. Nice example you clown.
ETHNIC COPING HAS NO LIMITS.
Keep telling yourself that clown.

I've noticed that most wypipo on most incel/lookism/4chan sites are just lazy mentally disturbed people who don't like to put effort into things.

Have you ever been to asia? Yeah I thought so. Well let me tell you.....its like playing a video game with infinite lives, infinite ammo, and infinite health

This instagram slut who I often fap to is a girl raised by a muslim family who eventually got disowned because of her slutty pictures and of course she started dating a white guy. And of course this white guy is balding and tall. You can't see his face, but its probably obvious he has average looks at best.

is there a better pic of the bf?

I've noticed that most wypipo on most incel/lookism/4chan sites are just lazy mentally disturbed people who don't like to put effort into things.

Have you ever been to asia? Yeah I thought so. Well let me tell you.....its like playing a video game with infinite lives, infinite ammo, and infinite health
shit tier argument :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JBW copers here Self awareness is so bad

“Just go to Asia bro!”

Why can’t I tell ethnics just to go back to their home country and get laid like the 1 billion Asian manlets and 1 billion Indian streetshitters living there do? Are we pretending we aren’t living in a world where 1 billion Asians and and 1 billions exist? Oh yeah I know why, because ETHNIC COPING HAS NO LIMIT.

If you want to tell whites to just move to another country, bro, I exact same thing. Countless ethnic ugly manlets the world over are shitting out kids at an alarming rate, what’s your excuse, fakecel? Just move back to curryland you fakecel. Just move back to Asia fakecel. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Unironically thinking the reason you can’t get laid is because you aren’t WHITE: ULTIMATE ETHNIC COPE :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:

It’s like he doesn’t have eyes. I live in a big coastal city with plenty of second generation asians and see this shit so often. Literally the meme had to come from somewhere. There was even a stat from a while back indicating the overwhelming preference of asian women for white men on dating sites as well as for cohabitation.

is there a better pic of the bf?
no thats the only one she uploads of this balding piece of shit. He's been in grad school for the past 3 years so I'm assuming he's 24/25. His hairline is laughable. I can't wait until they start fighting and he calls her a "terrorist" or "sand nigger", then it will set in for her that he's only using her for easy access to pussy and a nice big ass.
SHIT TIER ARGUMENT

“Just go to Asia bro!”

Why can’t I tell ethnics just to go back to their home country and get laid like 1 billion Asian manlets and 1 billion Indians streetshitters living there do? Are we pretending we aren’t living in a world where 1 billion Asians and and 1 billions exist? Oh yeah I know why, because ETHNIC COPING HAS NO LIMIT.

If you tell whites to just move to another place to get laid, I can do the exact same thing. Countless ethnic ugly manlets the world over are shitting out kids at an alarming rate, what’s your excuse, fakecel? Just move back to curryland you fakecel. Just move back to Asia fakecel. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
most alt-right dudes on the internet are sub humans who have nothing going for them beyond that white identity. Pretty typical amongst most white nationalists/supremacists, just lost, angry, younger white sub-humans who find a sense of belonging in those ideologies.

answer this question

what do you do for a living?
It’s like he doesn’t have eyes. I live in a big coastal city with plenty of second generation asians and see this shit so often. Literally the meme had to come from somewhere. There was even a stat from a while back indicating the overwhelming preference of asian women for white men on dating sites as well as for cohabitation.
He's likely autistic, or has some form of mental disability which seems to be the running trend for most wypipo here

Last edited:
no thats the only one she uploads of this balding piece of shit. He's been in grad school for the past 3 years so I'm assuming he's 24/25. His hairline is laughable. I can't wait until they start fighting and he calls her a "terrorist" or "sand nigger", then it will set in for her that he's only using her for easy access to pussy and a nice big ass.

most alt-right dudes on the internet are sub humans who have nothing going for them beyond that white identity. Pretty typical amongst most white nationalists/supremacists, just lost, angry, younger white sub-humans who find a sense of belonging in those ideologies.

answer this question

what do you do for a living?

He's likely autistic, or has some form of mental disability which seems to be the running trend for most wypipo here
Calls other autistic, unironically uses the term “wypipo”

JFL at you. Must be hell to wake up every morning, isn’t it?

Calls other autistic, unironically uses the term “wypipo”

JFL at you. Must be hell to wake up every morning, isn’t it?
Nah, other than the fact that I can't get women, I live a pretty happy fulfilling life.

so what do you do for a living?

Nah, other than the fact that I can't get women, I live a pretty happy fulfilling life.

so what do you do for a living?
Thinking that anyone white who doesn’t worship niggers and prostrate themselves openly while apologizing profusely for being white is “alt right” is a leftist cuck cope.

Only ethnics and niggers are allowed to have a racial identity, if you are white and don’t hate yourself you’re just an alt right trump supporter racist right?
Fuck the alt-right.

JFL at trying to reason with low IQ ethnic copers on this site. Bunch of white worshipping retards who genuinely think they can’t get laid because they weren’t born White. Sorry, the world being populated with billions of ethnic manlets shatters your shit tier cope. Dirt poor brown Bangladeshi manlets are popping out 5 kids a piece while you cope with your nonsense.
Don’t bother replying, I won’t read it. You are just another JBW coper that has been added to my ignore list. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
shit tier argument :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JBW copers here Self awareness is so bad

“Just go to Asia bro!”

Why can’t I tell ethnics just to go back to their home country and get laid like the 1 billion Asian manlets and 1 billion Indian streetshitters living there do? Are we pretending we aren’t living in a world where 1 billion Asians and and 1 billions exist? Oh yeah I know why, because ETHNIC COPING HAS NO LIMIT.

If you want to tell whites to just move to another country, bro, I exact same thing. Countless ethnic ugly manlets the world over are shitting out kids at an alarming rate, what’s your excuse, fakecel? Just move back to curryland you fakecel. Just move back to Asia fakecel. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Unironically thinking the reason you can’t get laid is because you aren’t WHITE: ULTIMATE ETHNIC COPE :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelskek: :feelskek:
the racepill doesnt imply that ethnics cant get laid. it implies that whites have an advantage.

also how do you account for the fact that whites do better in dating sites?

Lmao this guy is such a fucking cuck, if your “girlfriend” is an insta-thot posting pictures of her ass for all the worlds thirsty nerds to see, you’re a spineless cuckold loser. Imagine being in a relationship with a girl who calls you “baby” and then goes posts pictures of her ass to fish for compliments from Chad. I’m sure she totally loves him and is in no way on the lookout for the next superior male to monkey-branch to.

Looksmaxxing for females: doing squats for 1 year and then not eating at Burger King.

I have no chance with any decent-looking foid, but for some reason the Asians seem the most untouchable of all.

Wow bro so you're telling me,
42504dae994acfe0a052aaf3664a6cbd
all I got to do is somehow get a bunch of money to go to Asia, and then, wait HOL UP,
20d6a2e52
so you be telling me, AND THEN,
I get to have degenerate sex with a swarm of Sub 2 Ookniks
who even some truecels on here mog,
9a4ea94d0f08974926b2b58181f77a55
and I get to make hypergamy worse in whatever country I go to because the only women who will want to have sex with me are Sub 2 Asian Femoids?

Wow bro, sounds like paradise bro.....wow, okay now this is epic, really makes ya think, really gets that noggin joggin, really gets those neurons firin, hmm...@Cuyen....wow....@Napoleon de Geso.........so much pussy bro....@Insomniac........wow quantity over quality amirite fellow gamer incels? Haha, epic.

Last edited:
I see no hordes of cute asian lolis flocking to me, my white card must be broken

Ethnic foids just admit their hate because society allows them to. White foids would never dare publicly speak against ethnic men because it would ruin their perceived "moral standing". Their constrained by politically correct cuckoldery

White men = perfect

Ethnic = garbage to be burned

i realized i hate noodles so fucking much

i use to be one of them dumb white cunts who thought 'white men with Asian women/black women aint so bad, at least its us fucking their women' but now I see that all race mixing is bad

she has a orc face tbhhhhhh
Not denying that, but imagine someone jumping on you like that and wanting to fuck the shit out of you. I wouldn't care about her face at all.

Lmfao arab whores surpass noodlewhores JFL fucking NUKE THIS HELLHOLE

noodle and curry whores are the biggest race traders. being ethnic is a 50/50 chance at life be born a female be worshipped by men of you own race but ignore them or be born a male and be hated by your female counterparts. Foids dont realise that if they were born with a dick they wouldnt enjoy life half as much

I always wanted to be white, since childhood. Why I have to be born like this, I hate being a subhuman mestizo. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I despise black foids