Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ethnic whore uses subhuman kid for her TikTok

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Imagine taking advantage of a poor disabled child just to get more subscribers. Fucking bitch.

Typical femasite. They will do anything to fish the slightest attention from a 6'+ Aryan Chad.

foids vanity and attention whoring know no moral boundaries

Which one is the subhuman kid?
I can't tell them apart.

AND HES HALF WHITE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ngl she should have been gassed

also that kid looks like the offspring of ricky berwick with downs

Thank god tik Tok is banned in my country now

And they are supposed to be the empathetic gender. Worthless whores.

She probably also thought of the subscribers, but she doesn't make a joke of him, they even prepared a choreography. Maybe the boy saw his sister (?) making videos for Tiktok and asked if he could do one too. I think this is rather cute.

She probably also thought of the subscribers, but she doesn't make a joke of him, they even prepared a choreography. Maybe the boy saw his sister (?) making videos for Tiktok and asked if he could do one too. I think this is rather cute.
If the kid gets some money out of it somehow then good for him, lord knows his life sucks ass when he gets a sex drive.

He kinda reminds me of, timmy from south park.
560eff3770dc1868bd017dc209d712b6

Oh yeah, and tiktok is cancer.

If the kid gets some money out of it somehow then good for him, lord knows his life sucks ass when he gets a sex drive.
IDK if his development is not so stunted, that his reproductive parts in body and brain will never create a sex drive.

IDK if his development is not so stunted, that his reproductive parts in body and brain will never create a sex drive.
Monkies have been seen to masturbate & dogs hump, wouldn't say they're big IQ.

Thats exactly what I was thinking tbh. And beyond over for the poor kid
Tbh, as if it wasn't already enough that he was born disabled, and mentally handicaped. On top of that, the poor child also got a mother who exploits his suffering for meaningless internet points.

Fuck I cant go off form this thread, this is truly insane, imagine the hate that this foid has for her own child, she probably fucked some white 6'3 Chad in a wish that her offspring will possess superior (in her opinion) white genes, this was her ultimate wish and only hope in life as self hating cunt she is, but her hopes and dreams crushed the moment she gave him birth to him. Fuck, this is insane, this is probably ten thousands times worse than that hatred a 4'8 foidlet has to her 18 years old 5'3 son whereas she mated with some 6'+ daddy just to compensate the lack of her particular so painfully hated feature

Last edited:
In 16 years that kid will be posting here or end up getting purged from the genepool by soycucks and feminazis

Monkies have been seen to masturbate & dogs hump, wouldn't say they're big IQ.
What? Are you also not "big IQ"? This child will not be like a normal developed monkey or dog, but a human with probably extreme hypogonadism (=tiny little testicle) who don't produce significant T, even when it would be enough to make some maturation in sexual areas of the brain, his libido would barely raise above zero.

why even let him live? I would rather die if I was him

Yeah sure dance with him, but why post it online. What if he grows up and is mortified to find this online. How selfish.

She should abort herself with TIMMAY

I dont want to live anymore

What? Are you also not "big IQ"? This child will not be like a normal developed monkey or dog, but a human with probably extreme hypogonadism (=tiny little testicle) who don't produce significant T, even when it would be enough to make some maturation in sexual areas of the brain, his libido would barely raise above zero.
You sure tards don't get sexual arousal in some form?